• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:58
CEST 21:58
KST 04:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8381 users

[OSL] RO4 Day 2 WCS Korea Season 2 2013 - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 124 Next
In our never-ending quest to destroy free speech, we have banned Twitch chat related memes.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423487
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
July 31 2013 17:47 GMT
#141
[image loading]
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Valikyr
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2653 Posts
July 31 2013 17:53 GMT
#142
Come on Rain. Give me a reason to watch the finals!
Flossy
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States870 Posts
July 31 2013 17:53 GMT
#143
Let's go esf!
etternaonline.com
Henx
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom60 Posts
July 31 2013 18:12 GMT
#144
I don't think I've ever been so hyped for a match of Starcraft before. Fucking Bomber is going to have this I believe!!!!!!!!
I believe in e-sports
c0sm0naut
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1229 Posts
July 31 2013 18:22 GMT
#145
I can't see bomber winning against rain, Rain is too strong vs Terran

I can see maru winning though
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
July 31 2013 18:31 GMT
#146
I'm so worried about rain, that Supernova mu was not super convincing, while Bomber was vs first.
Liquid | SKT
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
July 31 2013 19:03 GMT
#147
On August 01 2013 02:32 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 02:12 ref4 wrote:
here's hoping Artosis predicting a Rain 4-0 Bomber


no please, as much as I want to see Bomber win I really don't want to see another 4-0 semifinal
he should predict a 4-3 for Rain

Yeah same I want a close semifinal as much as I want Bomber to win :[
Moderatorlickypiddy
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-31 19:05:48
July 31 2013 19:05 GMT
#148
Bomber will crash and burn.

Also Artosis said Bomber will 4-0 rain.

+ Show Spoiler +
come on bomber fucking do it. The Last guy I wanted to advance so badly was Ryung.

Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
July 31 2013 19:05 GMT
#149
Damn, why did I miss Rain´s last match? Still I´m more hyped for this match than for the last I dunno how many GSL finals.

Well, one thing is sure: Bombs will be dropped.

HYPE!
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
July 31 2013 19:07 GMT
#150
I think if Rain wins this he has OSL in the Bag Easy Peasy. Maru will get caught up in his aggression and Rain will just be a fucking rock that maru smashes his cute little head against. If bomber wins this the finals will be very interesting. Bomber is totally the guy who get's cheesed twice and then just goes on fucking tilt and throws everything, on the other hand if he is able to get to solid mid games I think he's a step above maru.
Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
BlackPanther
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States872 Posts
July 31 2013 19:15 GMT
#151
I really want Bomber to win but I have this terrible, terrible feeling that Rain is going to crush face. I hope the Artosis curse is strong today.
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
July 31 2013 19:18 GMT
#152
On August 01 2013 04:07 robson1 wrote:
I think if Rain wins this he has OSL in the Bag Easy Peasy. Maru will get caught up in his aggression and Rain will just be a fucking rock that maru smashes his cute little head against. If bomber wins this the finals will be very interesting. Bomber is totally the guy who get's cheesed twice and then just goes on fucking tilt and throws everything, on the other hand if he is able to get to solid mid games I think he's a step above maru.


Well, Maru said he preferred Rain, since his confident in his vP, moreso than his vT which was enough to 4:0 Innovation.
Holdenintherye
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada1441 Posts
July 31 2013 19:21 GMT
#153
As much as i want an esf finals, i think rain will just dismantle bomber
Brutaxilos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2634 Posts
July 31 2013 19:42 GMT
#154
On August 01 2013 04:05 robson1 wrote:
Bomber will crash and burn.

Also Artosis said Bomber will 4-0 rain.

+ Show Spoiler +
come on bomber fucking do it. The Last guy I wanted to advance so badly was Ryung.


What?? When did he say that?
Jangbi favorite player. Forever~ CJ herO the King of IEM. BOMBERRRRRRRR. Sexy Boy Rogue. soO #1! Oliveira China Represent!
Gorlin
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2753 Posts
July 31 2013 19:55 GMT
#155
Holy fuck I want this bad, I am getting nervous. Bomber pleaseeeeeeee
stratmatt
Profile Joined April 2011
United States913 Posts
July 31 2013 19:58 GMT
#156
I expect Bomber to stomp Rain. Now that Hots and the players are evolving a bit, I think Bomber's sc2 experience advantage will win the series for him just like it did for Maru.
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
July 31 2013 20:08 GMT
#157
Time is running out,you should buy an umbrella bomber,broadcast said its gonna rain today.
RIP MKP
stratmatt
Profile Joined April 2011
United States913 Posts
July 31 2013 20:20 GMT
#158
On August 01 2013 05:08 shid0x wrote:
Time is running out,you should buy an umbrella bomber,broadcast said its gonna rain today.



Bomber already has a goddamn poncho and he aint afraid to use it.
Taipoka
Profile Joined November 2012
Brazil1224 Posts
July 31 2013 20:34 GMT
#159
On August 01 2013 05:20 stratmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 05:08 shid0x wrote:
Time is running out,you should buy an umbrella bomber,broadcast said its gonna rain today.



Bomber already has a goddamn poncho and he aint afraid to use it.

It will rain so much that some guys may drown.
And in the 7th day, Flash stopped macroing the universe.
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
July 31 2013 20:34 GMT
#160
Mexican ponchos aren't that waterproof tho.
RIP MKP
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 124 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 557
UpATreeSC 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 869
Dewaltoss 123
firebathero 82
Zeus 65
910 40
Trap 38
Bale 25
NaDa 24
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6653
420jenkins261
monkeys_forever64
Counter-Strike
edward363
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS148
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2232
Other Games
summit1g5417
Grubby2796
Beastyqt687
B2W.Neo642
shahzam442
byalli412
KnowMe171
TKL 171
C9.Mang0161
ToD94
Chillindude20
Railgan16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV242
BasetradeTV231
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream127
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• Hupsaiya 14
• Reevou 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur302
• WagamamaTV268
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 2m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 2m
Stellar Fest
17h 2m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.