On August 01 2013 23:02 Crownlol wrote:
I'm watching Goswser, please explain wat appen.
I'm watching Goswser, please explain wat appen.
HyuN attacked into a choke which favored Welmu, and HyuN's army melted in a bloody pool.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Please refrain from using twitch emotes (kappa etc.) on teamliquid. Check http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423487 for more information. Where is game X being played? I dunno, maybe check out THE OFFICIAL STREAM LIST | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
On August 01 2013 23:02 Crownlol wrote: Show nested quote + On August 01 2013 23:01 PhoenixVoid wrote: Did I just see 20 Ultras, 10 Queens and 8 Infestors melt. I'm watching Goswser, please explain wat appen. HyuN attacked into a choke which favored Welmu, and HyuN's army melted in a bloody pool. | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On August 01 2013 23:02 Crownlol wrote: Show nested quote + On August 01 2013 23:01 PhoenixVoid wrote: Did I just see 20 Ultras, 10 Queens and 8 Infestors melt. I'm watching Goswser, please explain wat appen. Hyun attacked Welmu. 200 vs 200. After the battle Welmu had 200 and Hyun had 140 or so. | ||
|
juicyjames
United States3815 Posts
http://www.multitwitch.tv/rogtournament/nathanias/starcraftsquad/y0su If you don't get audio, mute and then unmute the streams. | ||
|
StarVe
Germany13591 Posts
Shame he made that mistake in the third game, could've been a more interesting map. | ||
|
clipzu
Germany156 Posts
| ||
|
Irrational_Animal
Germany1059 Posts
| ||
|
Fuchsteufelswild
Australia2028 Posts
Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrritttttiiiii goood. | ||
|
TheBloodyDwarf
Finland7524 Posts
Should have been 3 - 1 but that mistake in game 3... ![]() | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
tns
1054 Posts
<3 | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
StarVe
Germany13591 Posts
wtf, so sad | ||
|
Yorbon
Netherlands4272 Posts
| ||
|
Blaec
Australia4289 Posts
| ||
|
tns
1054 Posts
| ||
|
Fuchsteufelswild
Australia2028 Posts
| ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
| ||
|
Crownlol
United States3726 Posts
| ||
|
Wildmoon
Thailand4189 Posts
| ||
|
goody153
44309 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN979 Beastyqt515 Liquid`Hasu313 Khaldor249 olofmeister187 Livibee184 C9.Mang0170 IndyStarCraft ZombieGrub66 QueenE50 BRAT_OK MindelVK6
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War • blackmanpl Dota 2• 80smullet • FirePhoenix15 • Michael_bg • niya90s • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|