On August 01 2013 21:41 krutopatkin wrote:
dumm gelaufen indeed
dumm gelaufen indeed
haha I heard that too xD
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Please refrain from using twitch emotes (kappa etc.) on teamliquid. Check http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423487 for more information. Where is game X being played? I dunno, maybe check out THE OFFICIAL STREAM LIST | ||
|
Vandrad
Germany951 Posts
On August 01 2013 21:41 krutopatkin wrote: dumm gelaufen indeed haha I heard that too xD | ||
|
kaetor
New Zealand292 Posts
| ||
|
StarVe
Germany13591 Posts
On August 01 2013 21:40 StarVe wrote: Happy up 70 supply vs MC MC rebuilds and possibly wins with infinity storms. | ||
|
ETisME
12889 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
| ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
And by funky I mean awesome. | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
StarVe
Germany13591 Posts
On August 01 2013 21:43 StarVe wrote: MC rebuilds and possibly wins with infinity storms. Happy takes the game, what a close first map. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On August 01 2013 21:44 ETisME wrote: Lol all those colossus Colossi! The plural is colossii!! + Show Spoiler + I'm sorry; Annoyed by Twitchlag | ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
On August 01 2013 21:46 KristofferAG wrote: First time I've seen IdrA casting. Gotta say I'm enjoying it quite a bit ^^ You missed out on IdrA + incontrol back in the nasl days? | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33707 Posts
| ||
|
Sent.
Poland9331 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On August 01 2013 21:47 bo1b wrote: Show nested quote + On August 01 2013 21:46 KristofferAG wrote: First time I've seen IdrA casting. Gotta say I'm enjoying it quite a bit ^^ You missed out on IdrA + incontrol back in the nasl days? Never watched NASL back then. Live broadcasts were at a bad time and I rarely had time to watch VODs. | ||
|
StarVe
Germany13591 Posts
Happy 1-0 MC BabyKnight 0-2 Stardust Naama 1-0 Goswser Sjow 0-1 Bischu Pro7ect 1-1 PiG | ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
| ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
| ||
|
Sevre
Ireland619 Posts
On August 01 2013 21:50 ThomasjServo wrote: Just tuned in, how has IdrA been doing at the desk? Pretty well in fairness to him, he's working well with Khaldor. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|