• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10050 users

[IEM] Shanghai Day 4 - Page 26

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 46 Next All
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
July 28 2013 04:14 GMT
#501
I predict that both players try early aggression, both fail, it goes to late game, one of them throws. It would stay consistent with the theme.
chatuka
Profile Joined July 2011
1351 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-28 04:14:42
July 28 2013 04:14 GMT
#502
OZ didn't play his A game, but clearly this game shifted the momentum of the series. OZ was outplaying hero every game IMO until game 4. Oz got mindgamed hard
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
July 28 2013 04:14 GMT
#503
On July 28 2013 13:12 Moobutt wrote:
That DT play hit Oz so off guard. I don't think Oz even calculated for the possibility of DTs. HerO's defense was pretty spectacular too. He used I think 1 or 2 DTs to take out all of Oz's colossi.

the dt's did hurt the colossi, but the immortal and stalkers focused them down way nicely.
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
July 28 2013 04:14 GMT
#504
shit what is wolf's youtube again? I know it's some emo name that I forget
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
July 28 2013 04:15 GMT
#505
On July 28 2013 13:14 Dodgin wrote:
shit what is wolf's youtube again? I know it's some emo name that I forget

thepassingshadow or some shit like that
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
July 28 2013 04:15 GMT
#506
If you told me a year ago that it would be hero not displaying nerves in a pvp but oz, I'd probably laugh.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 28 2013 04:15 GMT
#507
On July 28 2013 13:15 Elite_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 13:14 Dodgin wrote:
shit what is wolf's youtube again? I know it's some emo name that I forget

thepassingshadow or some shit like that

yea
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePassingShadow
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
July 28 2013 04:16 GMT
#508
On July 28 2013 13:15 Elite_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 13:14 Dodgin wrote:
shit what is wolf's youtube again? I know it's some emo name that I forget

thepassingshadow or some shit like that


surprised you remembered that, ty.
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33704 Posts
July 28 2013 04:16 GMT
#509
On July 28 2013 13:15 Elite_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 13:14 Dodgin wrote:
shit what is wolf's youtube again? I know it's some emo name that I forget

thepassingshadow or some shit like that


while you're at it don't forget to check his deviantart page
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
July 28 2013 04:16 GMT
#510
On July 28 2013 13:15 bo1b wrote:
If you told me a year ago that it would be hero not displaying nerves in a pvp but oz, I'd probably laugh.

I want him to win the whole thing, because there is nothing more enjoyable than watching Hero win a major event.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
July 28 2013 04:16 GMT
#511
On July 28 2013 13:16 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 13:15 Elite_ wrote:
On July 28 2013 13:14 Dodgin wrote:
shit what is wolf's youtube again? I know it's some emo name that I forget

thepassingshadow or some shit like that


surprised you remembered that, ty.

I'm even more surprised that I remembered that... I've never even visited the page. lol
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
July 28 2013 04:16 GMT
#512
damn there's no Oz interview on there, I have to find this.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 28 2013 04:17 GMT
#513
On July 28 2013 13:15 bo1b wrote:
If you told me a year ago that it would be hero not displaying nerves in a pvp but oz, I'd probably laugh.


If you told me two years ago that the b-team player oGs_Hero would become one of the best players in Starcraft history and even today, I would slap you.
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
July 28 2013 04:18 GMT
#514
On July 28 2013 13:16 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 13:15 bo1b wrote:
If you told me a year ago that it would be hero not displaying nerves in a pvp but oz, I'd probably laugh.

I want him to win the whole thing, because there is nothing more enjoyable than watching Hero win a major event.


I would say that theres nothing more enjoyable than watching MC win a major event, but I suppose thats not really going to happen tonight.
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 28 2013 04:19 GMT
#515
On July 28 2013 13:18 Zambrah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 13:16 Plansix wrote:
On July 28 2013 13:15 bo1b wrote:
If you told me a year ago that it would be hero not displaying nerves in a pvp but oz, I'd probably laugh.

I want him to win the whole thing, because there is nothing more enjoyable than watching Hero win a major event.


I would say that theres nothing more enjoyable than watching MC win a major event, but I suppose thats not really going to happen tonight.


At least he's adding to his Prize money still, top four at IEM not bad.

Farming, even bad crops, eventually reaps a profit.

I will save my 6k post for after Hero wins this Dreamhack.

If he fails, what should my punishment be?
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
July 28 2013 04:19 GMT
#516
On July 28 2013 13:18 Zambrah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 13:16 Plansix wrote:
On July 28 2013 13:15 bo1b wrote:
If you told me a year ago that it would be hero not displaying nerves in a pvp but oz, I'd probably laugh.

I want him to win the whole thing, because there is nothing more enjoyable than watching Hero win a major event.


I would say that theres nothing more enjoyable than watching MC win a major event, but I suppose thats not really going to happen tonight.

They are both fun for different reasons, but Hero always puts on an emotional show. Plus my GF loves him.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
blobrus
Profile Joined August 2011
4297 Posts
July 28 2013 04:19 GMT
#517
On July 28 2013 13:16 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 13:15 bo1b wrote:
If you told me a year ago that it would be hero not displaying nerves in a pvp but oz, I'd probably laugh.

I want him to win the whole thing, because there is nothing more enjoyable than watching Hero win a major event.


Winning a major event with his pvz. It's perfection.
chatuka
Profile Joined July 2011
1351 Posts
July 28 2013 04:19 GMT
#518
OZ has the worker count which is not good for HerO right now.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
July 28 2013 04:20 GMT
#519
Hallucinations should be able to damage other hallucinations imo
chatuka
Profile Joined July 2011
1351 Posts
July 28 2013 04:21 GMT
#520
Oz has the better macro at this point.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 136
SpeCial 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12167
Artosis 372
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift3230
JimRising 564
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox436
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4924
Liquid`Hasu1170
Khaldor1055
Other Games
summit1g7270
shahzam524
FrodaN141
ArmadaUGS74
NeuroSwarm72
Mew2King67
ViBE50
JuggernautJason44
PPMD15
Vindicta3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Scarra397
• Shiphtur197
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 35m
Stellar Fest
14h 35m
OSC
23h 35m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.