On July 26 2013 16:24 mijagi182 wrote:
indeed. hes like 3 times better than Stephano now.
indeed. hes like 3 times better than Stephano now.
but 3 times worse decision making as compared to Stephano.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
RiZu
Singapore5715 Posts
On July 26 2013 16:24 mijagi182 wrote: Show nested quote + On July 26 2013 16:21 jalstar wrote: On July 26 2013 16:21 ramask2 wrote: I've seen so many games JD lost with swarm hosts. In fact, I don't think I ever see him win a game with one... he might admire stephano but he should realize he is not stephano. ![]() indeed. hes like 3 times better than Stephano now. but 3 times worse decision making as compared to Stephano. | ||
|
SupLilSon
Malaysia4123 Posts
| ||
|
blade55555
United States17423 Posts
On July 26 2013 16:25 RiZu wrote: Show nested quote + On July 26 2013 16:24 mijagi182 wrote: On July 26 2013 16:21 jalstar wrote: On July 26 2013 16:21 ramask2 wrote: I've seen so many games JD lost with swarm hosts. In fact, I don't think I ever see him win a game with one... he might admire stephano but he should realize he is not stephano. ![]() indeed. hes like 3 times better than Stephano now. but 3 times worse decision making as compared to Stephano. Only in zvp. | ||
|
Lysanias
Netherlands8351 Posts
On July 26 2013 16:25 RiZu wrote: Show nested quote + On July 26 2013 16:24 mijagi182 wrote: On July 26 2013 16:21 jalstar wrote: On July 26 2013 16:21 ramask2 wrote: I've seen so many games JD lost with swarm hosts. In fact, I don't think I ever see him win a game with one... he might admire stephano but he should realize he is not stephano. ![]() indeed. hes like 3 times better than Stephano now. but 3 times worse decision making as compared to Stephano. You mean the stephano that won things right ? Have not seen that in a loooong time and we wont ever see it either. | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
Sabu113
United States11109 Posts
edit: Lack of reinforcements and an anti-timing in terms of +2. Not enough stuff and a good surround. | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
Reasonable
Ukraine1432 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
He's on equal bases, keeping the 4th low/cancelled and got a full read on the ultra transition | ||
|
simmeh
Canada2511 Posts
| ||
|
juicyjames
United States3815 Posts
On July 26 2013 16:22 Ventris wrote: Who is that dude casting with Apollo? I like him :3 https://twitter.com/MaynardeSC2 ? | ||
|
hzflank
United Kingdom2991 Posts
| ||
|
Sabu113
United States11109 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Ventris
Germany1226 Posts
On July 26 2013 16:35 juicyjames wrote: Show nested quote + On July 26 2013 16:22 Ventris wrote: Who is that dude casting with Apollo? I like him :3 https://twitter.com/MaynardeSC2 ? Thank you^^ | ||
|
Daswollvieh
5553 Posts
| ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 Bisu Jaedong EffOrt Mini Light Soma BeSt [ Show more ] firebathero Hyuk Stork ZerO Snow ggaemo Rush Zeus Leta hero Killer Pusan Sea.KH sorry Last Sharp Mind Shine Mong soO Shinee Bale Aegong ToSsGirL Trap Sexy Free NotJumperer Terrorterran HiyA Icarus JulyZerg Sacsri zelot Noble ajuk12(nOOB) Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns36038 singsing2147 olofmeister1175 B2W.Neo901 Mlord247 Hui .172 Liquid`VortiX128 Mew2King109 ArmadaUGS104 ToD91 QueenE91 Chillindude19 Railgan13 ZerO(Twitch)10 fpsfer Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|