not...
As expected, JD cannot handle protoss pressure. I don't know what he is missing but his game sense in ZvP is always off. That's sad...
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
fezvez
France3021 Posts
not... As expected, JD cannot handle protoss pressure. I don't know what he is missing but his game sense in ZvP is always off. That's sad... | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
| ||
|
Trfel
7015 Posts
That game was so exciting, I was tense the entire time. Shows why I like PvZ. | ||
|
DigitalisDestructi
United States488 Posts
![]() | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
Swarmhosts are useless if you allow them to get killed Though yeah low econ swarmhosts was not that great an idea | ||
|
Vertitto
Poland750 Posts
| ||
|
Looms
United States4624 Posts
that JvP really fun game though lol | ||
|
Lysanias
Netherlands8351 Posts
| ||
|
Gamegene
United States8308 Posts
| ||
|
WigglingSquid
5194 Posts
| ||
|
Dwayn
Germany949 Posts
| ||
|
ramask2
Thailand1024 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
jalstar
United States8198 Posts
On July 26 2013 16:21 ramask2 wrote: I've seen so many games JD lost with swarm hosts. In fact, I don't think I ever see him win a game with one... he might admire stephano but he should realize he is not stephano. ![]() | ||
|
Ventris
Germany1226 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On July 26 2013 16:21 jalstar wrote: Show nested quote + On July 26 2013 16:21 ramask2 wrote: I've seen so many games JD lost with swarm hosts. In fact, I don't think I ever see him win a game with one... he might admire stephano but he should realize he is not stephano. ![]() Thank god. Stephano's ZvP is a snoozefest these days. | ||
|
RiZu
Singapore5715 Posts
| ||
|
SpiZz
112 Posts
| ||
|
GunPaladin
United States1205 Posts
| ||
|
mijagi182
Poland797 Posts
On July 26 2013 16:21 jalstar wrote: Show nested quote + On July 26 2013 16:21 ramask2 wrote: I've seen so many games JD lost with swarm hosts. In fact, I don't think I ever see him win a game with one... he might admire stephano but he should realize he is not stephano. ![]() indeed. hes like 3 times better than Stephano now. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Hyuk Shuttle Mini EffOrt Larva Soma firebathero ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns43565 singsing2576 B2W.Neo1350 DeMusliM272 Livibee175 Hui .146 Liquid`VortiX145 ArmadaUGS87 Mew2King83 elazer27 ZerO(Twitch)20 CosmosSc2 KnowMe4 Beastyqt1 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|