• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:23
CEST 14:23
KST 21:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8693 users

[OSL] RO16 Day 1 WCS Korea Season 2 2013 - Page 28

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 104 Next
TheFlexN
Profile Joined March 2012
Israel472 Posts
July 02 2013 09:44 GMT
#541
On July 02 2013 18:41 Wintex wrote:
Poll: Does this format really kill the hype?

No (69)
 
78%

I don't care, any Pro Korean StarCraft is good StarCraft. (13)
 
15%

Yes (6)
 
7%

88 total votes

Your vote: Does this format really kill the hype?

(Vote): No
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): I don't care, any Pro Korean StarCraft is good StarCraft.



It doesnt kill the hype, but waiting for 2 more days to see Innovation vs Flash is not that fun
An Esports fan, playing SC2 and LoL because they are fun. Huge fan of mapmaking, Cloud Kingdom = best map ever made EVER.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
July 02 2013 09:44 GMT
#542
On July 02 2013 18:43 Kasaraki wrote:
I don't even know what people mean with storylines 50% of the time.

T(om)Hanks. I like the fact that the Ro16 passes "stages".
bump
Poll: Does this format really kill the hype?

No (69)
 
78%

I don't care, any Pro Korean StarCraft is good StarCraft. (13)
 
15%

Yes (6)
 
7%

88 total votes

Your vote: Does this format really kill the hype?

(Vote): No
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): I don't care, any Pro Korean StarCraft is good StarCraft.

The Bomber boy
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 02 2013 09:44 GMT
#543
On July 02 2013 18:44 Heartland wrote:
I see people are trying to summon the great Khaldor

I think it works easier with TotalBiscuit or TT1
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
July 02 2013 09:45 GMT
#544
I liked one group stage into a Ro16 bracket, personally.

But I also liked having 9 GSL's a year and having a grand final every month.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Kommander
Profile Joined March 2011
Philippines4950 Posts
July 02 2013 09:45 GMT
#545
On July 02 2013 18:39 NicksonReyes wrote:
Sup with all the qqing?



I don't really see any problems with this Ro16 format.


Khaldor's been bitching about OSL ever since the season started. Nothing new, and not surprising since he works for a competitor. Redeye also complained about the naming emphasis and how OGN puts more emphasis on the OSL brand rather than the WCS brand, but if you think about it, the OSL brand is much more established than the WCS brand.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
July 02 2013 09:45 GMT
#546
On July 02 2013 18:43 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 18:42 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On July 02 2013 18:39 NicksonReyes wrote:
Sup with all the qqing?

https://twitter.com/Khaldor/status/351997772351803395

I don't really see any problems with this Ro16 format.


The format is questionable to anyone that is new to it.


I don't see how It's questionable, it means you have a week of preparation for each bo3 instead of only the first bo3 in the GSL ro16.


because its different and people don't like change.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
FakePseudo
Profile Joined January 2012
Belgium716 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-02 09:45:35
July 02 2013 09:45 GMT
#547
On July 02 2013 18:42 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 18:40 FakePseudo wrote:
On July 02 2013 18:38 Wintex wrote:
Even I bet for SoulKey. If we remove the roach bane mania Bomber has a higher chance of getting to the finals vs INnoVation.


Actually Bomber has kinda neat builds which deal with this very well.

Well he didn't show them last season and I want him to not meet Symbol. Him and Gumiho have shut him down too many times.

Of course he still plays terranly greedy, but what I meant is among all terrans he's certainly not the most vulnerable to these kind of pushes, because he still systematically makes early safety marauder and one tank.
I am the 0.0007% /forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17208334|| Big Black Women Vocals Is Like Porn to my Ears ||San Antonio Spurs|Boston Celtics||#1EZToss Hater;
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-02 09:45:41
July 02 2013 09:45 GMT
#548
On July 02 2013 18:43 Kasaraki wrote:
I don't even know what people mean with storylines 50% of the time.


Well in this scenario I suppose you could have a storyline in one player getting bopped then coming back to win the 2nd series encounter? >.>

Like if Symbol somehow hit Soulkey again and 2-0'd him this time.

But that's stretching it.

Happened with Life and PartinG twice iirc
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-02 09:45:32
July 02 2013 09:45 GMT
#549
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

YEAH BUDDY SHOW EM.
The Bomber boy
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
July 02 2013 09:45 GMT
#550
On July 02 2013 18:38 gedatsu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 18:35 Elroi wrote:
That was the highest level zvz I have seen since bw I think.

What the fuck are you guys on about? This match was decided purely on Symbol making a silly mistake, letting his queen get caught out in the open. It was not a good game, it was not SK playing godly, it was one fatal error. Neither player got to show their skill here.

Did you see how he kept that one ling alive to draw symbols lings further back than he wanted because he wanted to stop him from scouting the blnest. It was awesome that SK saw the opportunity and that he managed to pull it off without losing anything.

And the first game was even better.
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
Denar
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1633 Posts
July 02 2013 09:45 GMT
#551
On July 02 2013 18:45 Fionn wrote:
I liked one group stage into a Ro16 bracket, personally.

But I also liked having 9 GSL's a year and having a grand final every month.


Oh man! We were young, we thought it would last forever... Good times
Clefairy
Profile Joined September 2011
1570 Posts
July 02 2013 09:45 GMT
#552
On July 02 2013 18:44 NicksonReyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 18:42 Arceus wrote:
On July 02 2013 18:39 NicksonReyes wrote:
Sup with all the qqing?

https://twitter.com/Khaldor/status/351997772351803395

I don't really see any problems with this Ro16 format.

Khaldor flames everything non-GOM since Ro32 Day 1. I thought he was a decent guy



Yep lol

Yikes what a turd.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
July 02 2013 09:45 GMT
#553
[image loading]

LOOK AT HIM ~~~~
The Bomber boy
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 02 2013 09:45 GMT
#554
On July 02 2013 18:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 18:43 Dodgin wrote:
On July 02 2013 18:42 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On July 02 2013 18:39 NicksonReyes wrote:
Sup with all the qqing?

https://twitter.com/Khaldor/status/351997772351803395

I don't really see any problems with this Ro16 format.


The format is questionable to anyone that is new to it.


I don't see how It's questionable, it means you have a week of preparation for each bo3 instead of only the first bo3 in the GSL ro16.


because its different and people don't like change.

Daybreak please
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
July 02 2013 09:45 GMT
#555
On July 02 2013 18:44 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 18:44 Heartland wrote:
I see people are trying to summon the great Khaldor

I think it works easier with TotalBiscuit or TT1


But TB isn't awake right now, is he?
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
July 02 2013 09:45 GMT
#556
On July 02 2013 18:43 Ketch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 18:40 Dodgin wrote:
I see khaldor complaining about storyline issues because of this format, but I think losing a bit of " storylines " is just fine when we get really good quality games because of the prep time.


Yeah, but you could play Group A G1 & G2, B1 B2 on one day. I thought that was the case too


A&B 1+2 week1day1
C&D 1+2 week1day2
A&B 3+4 week2day1
C&D 3+4 week2day2

etc?

yeah I guess that would work too but I don't think it makes much of a difference.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
July 02 2013 09:46 GMT
#557
On July 02 2013 18:45 Fionn wrote:
I liked one group stage into a Ro16 bracket, personally.

But I also liked having 9 GSL's a year and having a grand final every month.


you liked having polt win in korea.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Boonbag
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
France3318 Posts
July 02 2013 09:46 GMT
#558
khaldor's twitter is quite fun
it's as he never listened / watched himself on tv ever..

haha ogn beeing "shitty"

dude, come on... you're a big joke.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-02 09:46:52
July 02 2013 09:46 GMT
#559
Please show again the 75 macro Bomber card!

Haha, it even went down to 73, amazing.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
July 02 2013 09:46 GMT
#560
On July 02 2013 18:45 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 18:43 Ketch wrote:
On July 02 2013 18:40 Dodgin wrote:
I see khaldor complaining about storyline issues because of this format, but I think losing a bit of " storylines " is just fine when we get really good quality games because of the prep time.


Yeah, but you could play Group A G1 & G2, B1 B2 on one day. I thought that was the case too


A&B 1+2 week1day1
C&D 1+2 week1day2
A&B 3+4 week2day1
C&D 3+4 week2day2

etc?

yeah I guess that would work too but I don't think it makes much of a difference.

but that's confusing for new viewers!
The Bomber boy
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 104 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko456
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41502
Bisu 1442
firebathero 1067
Horang2 984
Hyuk 391
BeSt 357
EffOrt 290
Mini 273
Light 236
Larva 234
[ Show more ]
Soma 231
ZerO 118
Leta 98
Rush 94
Mong 89
Barracks 82
Snow 72
Pusan 55
ToSsGirL 39
Shinee 35
JYJ 32
Mind 32
NaDa 30
Aegong 27
Sexy 26
sorry 22
zelot 21
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Noble 11
JulyZerg 11
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc1235
XaKoH 393
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1289
Khaldor1036
Other Games
gofns31456
singsing2275
olofmeister1488
B2W.Neo321
hiko186
Livibee183
Mew2King79
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream271
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH181
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 10
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
37m
OSC
9h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 37m
Online Event
22h 37m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.