• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:24
CEST 06:24
KST 13:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10454 users

[SPL] Team 8 vs. KT Rolster R5 - Page 23

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 Next All
asdfOu
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2089 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-20 16:27:27
May 20 2013 16:27 GMT
#441
Team Flash+Wooki 4 - 3 Team BaBy
rip prime
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
May 20 2013 16:28 GMT
#442
On May 21 2013 01:17 tozi wrote:
I'm sorry, Bisu will never win the starcraft bw + sc2 Flash vs Bisu debate.
Flash > Bisu in BW
Flash > Bisu in SC2

Bisu may have taken some games against Flash but Flash was overall more successful

The only way to win the argument is to go down the rabbit hole of what would have happened if Flash played protoss. Bisu is the most accomplished protoss player from Brood War in many ways the individual tournament wins. And he has many records still the Flash doesn't own.

But I digress, this is not a Flash > Bisu debate. The most merits go to Flash. This a a fanboy war so disgard all logic as I throw painful Flash tears in your face!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
May 20 2013 16:31 GMT
#443
On May 21 2013 01:28 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2013 01:17 tozi wrote:
I'm sorry, Bisu will never win the starcraft bw + sc2 Flash vs Bisu debate.
Flash > Bisu in BW
Flash > Bisu in SC2

Bisu may have taken some games against Flash but Flash was overall more successful

The only way to win the argument is to go down the rabbit hole of what would have happened if Flash played protoss. Bisu is the most accomplished protoss player from Brood War in many ways the individual tournament wins. And he has many records still the Flash doesn't own.

But I digress, this is not a Flash > Bisu debate. The most merits go to Flash. This a a fanboy war so disgard all logic as I throw painful Flash tears in your face!

Hehe let me close with this song:

On July 26 2011 16:14 _romantic wrote:
To the tune of Baby, by Justin Bieber.



[Justin Bieber]
Oh woooah, oh woooooah, oh wooooah, oh.

You're so damn sexy, with your corsairs.
Just say whenever, you've got great hair.
Your DTs I love, your play is art.
and we will never ever ever be apart.
Have you made it? girl quit playing,
Can't get past prelims, what are you saying.
Said it was a zerg, looked right in my eyes,
The girltoss broke my heart for the Nth time.
And I was like…
[Chorus]
bisu, bisu, bisu oooooh,
like bisu, bisu, bisu noooooooo,
like bisu, bisu, bisu, ooooh.
Thought this might be the time (repeat)
[Justin Beiber]
Flash's good, I wasn't all that mad,
But losing to hyvaa is just plain sad
and I wanna play it cool,
the thought of watching you (in PL)
I will do anything, even get a ban on me,
and I'm in pieces,
bisu fix me
and win v z til’ you make it into ODT.
I’m going down down down down
and I just can't believe this OSL you ain't around.
And I’m like…
[Chorus]
bisu, bisu, bisu oooooh,
like bisu, bisu, bisu noooooooo,
like bisu, bisu, bisu, ooooh.
Thought this might be the time (repeat)
[Ludacris]
Luda, When I was 13 I had my first love,
there was nobody that compared to Yongtaek
and nobody came between us, no-one could ever come above
He had me going crazy, oh I was star-struck,
He woke me up daily, don’t need no Starbucks.
He made my heart pound, I skip a beat when I see him in a game and
schooling noobs on the proleague but I really wanna see her in a SL.
He knows he got me dazing cause he was so amazing
and now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying….
[Chorus]
bisu, bisu, bisu oooooh,
like bisu, bisu, bisu noooooooo,
like bisu, bisu, bisu, ooooh.
Thought this might be the time (repeat)
Now I’m gone,
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
now I’m all gone.
Gone, gone, gone, gone, I’m gone.
Что?
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
May 20 2013 16:32 GMT
#444
On May 21 2013 01:28 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2013 01:17 tozi wrote:
I'm sorry, Bisu will never win the starcraft bw + sc2 Flash vs Bisu debate.
Flash > Bisu in BW
Flash > Bisu in SC2

Bisu may have taken some games against Flash but Flash was overall more successful


And he has many records still the Flash doesn't own.


Like being voted best-looking?

No, seriously, other than PvX winrate I don't see what records it is that you speak of :S
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
May 20 2013 16:33 GMT
#445
On May 21 2013 01:32 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2013 01:28 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 21 2013 01:17 tozi wrote:
I'm sorry, Bisu will never win the starcraft bw + sc2 Flash vs Bisu debate.
Flash > Bisu in BW
Flash > Bisu in SC2

Bisu may have taken some games against Flash but Flash was overall more successful


And he has many records still the Flash doesn't own.


Like being voted best-looking?

No, seriously, other than PvX winrate I don't see what records it is that you speak of :S

PL total wins? Although that was because SKT relied on Bisu even more than KT relied on Flash in 2011 XD
Что?
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
May 20 2013 16:36 GMT
#446
On May 21 2013 01:33 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2013 01:32 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On May 21 2013 01:28 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 21 2013 01:17 tozi wrote:
I'm sorry, Bisu will never win the starcraft bw + sc2 Flash vs Bisu debate.
Flash > Bisu in BW
Flash > Bisu in SC2

Bisu may have taken some games against Flash but Flash was overall more successful


And he has many records still the Flash doesn't own.


Like being voted best-looking?

No, seriously, other than PvX winrate I don't see what records it is that you speak of :S

PL total wins? Although that was because SKT relied on Bisu even more than KT relied on Flash in 2011 XD


Is that true? I tried sorting TLPD by team leagues and it gives out 243 wins - 92 losses for FlaSh and 211 wins - 104 losses for Bisu. :s

Although it probably includes some non-ProLeague events. :/
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
May 20 2013 16:37 GMT
#447
On May 21 2013 01:32 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2013 01:28 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 21 2013 01:17 tozi wrote:
I'm sorry, Bisu will never win the starcraft bw + sc2 Flash vs Bisu debate.
Flash > Bisu in BW
Flash > Bisu in SC2

Bisu may have taken some games against Flash but Flash was overall more successful


And he has many records still the Flash doesn't own.


Like being voted best-looking?

No, seriously, other than PvX winrate I don't see what records it is that you speak of :S

Most wins in a season and most PL titles are pretty nice ones.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
warmus
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom196 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-20 16:51:41
May 20 2013 16:51 GMT
#448
Id like to also chime in on the casters. The last game was indeed very well casted. Maybe cause you were just tired already and more relaxed, but it was smooth and you kept the game interesting. Do that more often and the haters will fade
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
May 20 2013 16:52 GMT
#449
this isn't winner league, it's flash league

:D
n_n
tozi
Profile Joined October 2008
United States506 Posts
May 20 2013 16:53 GMT
#450
On May 21 2013 01:28 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2013 01:17 tozi wrote:
I'm sorry, Bisu will never win the starcraft bw + sc2 Flash vs Bisu debate.
Flash > Bisu in BW
Flash > Bisu in SC2

Bisu may have taken some games against Flash but Flash was overall more successful

The only way to win the argument is to go down the rabbit hole of what would have happened if Flash played protoss. Bisu is the most accomplished protoss player from Brood War in many ways the individual tournament wins. And he has many records still the Flash doesn't own.

But I digress, this is not a Flash > Bisu debate. The most merits go to Flash. This a a fanboy war so disgard all logic as I throw painful Flash tears in your face!

Eh, I'm an BW fan too, but am a starcraft fan first and foremost.
I love Flash because he is the epitome of a RTS genius. He has the most success of any BW player in SC2 and even though its impossible to say/argue, I doubt any of the best SC2 players would have great success if playing in the BW age (Bogus).
nothing
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
May 20 2013 16:54 GMT
#451
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=413567

Interview is up!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
May 20 2013 16:56 GMT
#452
Flash broke BaBy's 3-win streak.

Scoring:

KT +2
T8 +1

Wooki +3
BaBy +6
Flash +10

all other KT players +1
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
May 20 2013 16:58 GMT
#453
On May 21 2013 01:53 tozi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2013 01:28 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 21 2013 01:17 tozi wrote:
I'm sorry, Bisu will never win the starcraft bw + sc2 Flash vs Bisu debate.
Flash > Bisu in BW
Flash > Bisu in SC2

Bisu may have taken some games against Flash but Flash was overall more successful

The only way to win the argument is to go down the rabbit hole of what would have happened if Flash played protoss. Bisu is the most accomplished protoss player from Brood War in many ways the individual tournament wins. And he has many records still the Flash doesn't own.

But I digress, this is not a Flash > Bisu debate. The most merits go to Flash. This a a fanboy war so disgard all logic as I throw painful Flash tears in your face!

Eh, I'm an BW fan too, but am a starcraft fan first and foremost.
I love Flash because he is the epitome of a RTS genius. He has the most success of any BW player in SC2 and even though its impossible to say/argue, I doubt any of the best SC2 players would have great success if playing in the BW age (Bogus).

I thought Roro/Rain had the most success of any ex-BW player considering they won a GSL/OSL, even Innovation is above Flash there. And Rain was a rising star for SKT in BW along with Innovation back then.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
May 20 2013 16:59 GMT
#454
On May 21 2013 01:54 Seeker wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=413567

Interview is up!

Your back! <3
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
May 20 2013 17:02 GMT
#455
On May 21 2013 01:58 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2013 01:53 tozi wrote:
On May 21 2013 01:28 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 21 2013 01:17 tozi wrote:
I'm sorry, Bisu will never win the starcraft bw + sc2 Flash vs Bisu debate.
Flash > Bisu in BW
Flash > Bisu in SC2

Bisu may have taken some games against Flash but Flash was overall more successful

The only way to win the argument is to go down the rabbit hole of what would have happened if Flash played protoss. Bisu is the most accomplished protoss player from Brood War in many ways the individual tournament wins. And he has many records still the Flash doesn't own.

But I digress, this is not a Flash > Bisu debate. The most merits go to Flash. This a a fanboy war so disgard all logic as I throw painful Flash tears in your face!

Eh, I'm an BW fan too, but am a starcraft fan first and foremost.
I love Flash because he is the epitome of a RTS genius. He has the most success of any BW player in SC2 and even though its impossible to say/argue, I doubt any of the best SC2 players would have great success if playing in the BW age (Bogus).

I thought Roro/Rain had the most success of any ex-BW player considering they won a GSL/OSL, even Innovation is above Flash there. And Rain was a rising star for SKT in BW along with Innovation back then.


I also felt that Sun was on a noticeable upswing towards the end, and I'm happy he got to achieve some results more representative of his potential. But SC2 is as SC2 does, and it seems that both him and RorO have fallen off a bit. :/

Bogus is doing great, there's no real question about that.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
May 20 2013 17:17 GMT
#456
Cure is on a 7 game losing streak. Maybe not the best choice for the ace match.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
May 20 2013 17:31 GMT
#457
On May 21 2013 02:17 sitromit wrote:
Cure is on a 7 game losing streak. Maybe not the best choice for the ace match.

Problem is they really don't have anyone else. He died off with the HoTs transition which makes me think he lacks the micro+macro intensity boost terran has been given to stay at a high level. Also, T8 has like 3 fans so that doesn't help them.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
tozi
Profile Joined October 2008
United States506 Posts
May 20 2013 17:53 GMT
#458
On May 21 2013 01:58 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2013 01:53 tozi wrote:
On May 21 2013 01:28 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 21 2013 01:17 tozi wrote:
I'm sorry, Bisu will never win the starcraft bw + sc2 Flash vs Bisu debate.
Flash > Bisu in BW
Flash > Bisu in SC2

Bisu may have taken some games against Flash but Flash was overall more successful

The only way to win the argument is to go down the rabbit hole of what would have happened if Flash played protoss. Bisu is the most accomplished protoss player from Brood War in many ways the individual tournament wins. And he has many records still the Flash doesn't own.

But I digress, this is not a Flash > Bisu debate. The most merits go to Flash. This a a fanboy war so disgard all logic as I throw painful Flash tears in your face!

Eh, I'm an BW fan too, but am a starcraft fan first and foremost.
I love Flash because he is the epitome of a RTS genius. He has the most success of any BW player in SC2 and even though its impossible to say/argue, I doubt any of the best SC2 players would have great success if playing in the BW age (Bogus).

I thought Roro/Rain had the most success of any ex-BW player considering they won a GSL/OSL, even Innovation is above Flash there. And Rain was a rising star for SKT in BW along with Innovation back then.


Firstly, why is Innovation above Flash? Flash > Innovation in Proleague and MLG.
If Innovation wins GSL, it'll be a different story.

Also, I misworded my statement. I meant to say most combined success in SCBW + SC2. He is already the goddamn second best terran in the world. lol.
nothing
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
May 20 2013 17:59 GMT
#459
Puzzle showed up :D
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
May 20 2013 18:16 GMT
#460
On May 21 2013 02:53 tozi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2013 01:58 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 21 2013 01:53 tozi wrote:
On May 21 2013 01:28 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 21 2013 01:17 tozi wrote:
I'm sorry, Bisu will never win the starcraft bw + sc2 Flash vs Bisu debate.
Flash > Bisu in BW
Flash > Bisu in SC2

Bisu may have taken some games against Flash but Flash was overall more successful

The only way to win the argument is to go down the rabbit hole of what would have happened if Flash played protoss. Bisu is the most accomplished protoss player from Brood War in many ways the individual tournament wins. And he has many records still the Flash doesn't own.

But I digress, this is not a Flash > Bisu debate. The most merits go to Flash. This a a fanboy war so disgard all logic as I throw painful Flash tears in your face!

Eh, I'm an BW fan too, but am a starcraft fan first and foremost.
I love Flash because he is the epitome of a RTS genius. He has the most success of any BW player in SC2 and even though its impossible to say/argue, I doubt any of the best SC2 players would have great success if playing in the BW age (Bogus).

I thought Roro/Rain had the most success of any ex-BW player considering they won a GSL/OSL, even Innovation is above Flash there. And Rain was a rising star for SKT in BW along with Innovation back then.


Firstly, why is Innovation above Flash? Flash > Innovation in Proleague and MLG.
If Innovation wins GSL, it'll be a different story.

Also, I misworded my statement. I meant to say most combined success in SCBW + SC2. He is already the goddamn second best terran in the world. lol.

Innovation has ro4 finished in the GSL tournament, twice iirc. Where is Flash in the worlds highest rate tourney? Also Innovation just got a golden AK.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft390
RuFF_SC2 225
Nina 98
-ZergGirl 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2151
sorry 22
910 21
Bale 20
yabsab 17
Terrorterran 11
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1119
taco 487
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox776
Other Games
summit1g8723
JimRising 671
Day[9].tv462
WinterStarcraft399
C9.Mang0236
Livibee161
Sick126
Maynarde122
ViBE94
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick842
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream167
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota274
League of Legends
• Stunt345
Other Games
• Day9tv462
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 37m
Stellar Fest
8h 37m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.