On May 20 2013 20:42 BisuDagger wrote:
Need my daily dose of Flash losing too. I feel ya.
Need my daily dose of Flash losing too. I feel ya.
Hey scrublettes...
Sup :3
+ Show Spoiler +
![[image loading]](http://www.wouldyoukindly.com/wp-content/uploads/tea-bag-halo-3.jpg)
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
MasterOfPuppets
Romania6942 Posts
On May 20 2013 20:42 BisuDagger wrote: Show nested quote + On May 20 2013 20:41 Ctesias wrote: I wonder what shape Puzzle is in. Haven't seen him in ages. Still, I hope he doesn't win too much now... need my daily dose of Flash. Need my daily dose of Flash losing too. I feel ya. On May 20 2013 20:42 Thinasy wrote: Show nested quote + On May 20 2013 20:42 BisuDagger wrote: On May 20 2013 20:41 Ctesias wrote: I wonder what shape Puzzle is in. Haven't seen him in ages. Still, I hope he doesn't win too much now... need my daily dose of Flash. Need my daily dose of Flash losing too. I feel ya. Fuck yeah, Baby is all-killing tonight Hey scrublettes... Sup :3 + Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
c0ldfusion
United States8293 Posts
| ||
|
Qikz
United Kingdom12056 Posts
I really hope Fighting Spirit goes on ladder too. | ||
|
Kommander
Philippines4950 Posts
| ||
|
graNite
Germany4434 Posts
http://www.ittf.com/ittv/ | ||
|
Yello
Germany7411 Posts
On May 20 2013 22:31 Yello wrote: | ||
|
crashonly
Finland418 Posts
Nice to see Flash and TY owning it up! | ||
|
prOpSnuffe
Sweden241 Posts
| ||
|
ACrow
Germany6583 Posts
On May 20 2013 22:31 MasterOfPuppets wrote: Show nested quote + On May 20 2013 20:42 BisuDagger wrote: On May 20 2013 20:41 Ctesias wrote: I wonder what shape Puzzle is in. Haven't seen him in ages. Still, I hope he doesn't win too much now... need my daily dose of Flash. Need my daily dose of Flash losing too. I feel ya. Show nested quote + On May 20 2013 20:42 Thinasy wrote: On May 20 2013 20:42 BisuDagger wrote: On May 20 2013 20:41 Ctesias wrote: I wonder what shape Puzzle is in. Haven't seen him in ages. Still, I hope he doesn't win too much now... need my daily dose of Flash. Need my daily dose of Flash losing too. I feel ya. Fuck yeah, Baby is all-killing tonight Hey scrublettes... Sup :3 + Show Spoiler + ![]() Picture would be better if Flash wasn't the red player today. | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On May 20 2013 22:32 graNite wrote: Ok guys, sc2 is over, now go watch table tennis world championship finals! http://www.ittf.com/ittv/ no >: ] | ||
|
Wildmoon
Thailand4189 Posts
On May 20 2013 22:32 graNite wrote: Ok guys, sc2 is over, now go watch table tennis world championship finals! http://www.ittf.com/ittv/ SC2 24/7 | ||
|
NicksonReyes
Philippines4431 Posts
| ||
|
letian
Germany4221 Posts
damn | ||
|
theMagus
578 Posts
| ||
|
eGoRama
Bulgaria1542 Posts
| ||
|
MasterOfPuppets
Romania6942 Posts
On May 20 2013 22:32 ACrow wrote: Show nested quote + On May 20 2013 22:31 MasterOfPuppets wrote: On May 20 2013 20:42 BisuDagger wrote: On May 20 2013 20:41 Ctesias wrote: I wonder what shape Puzzle is in. Haven't seen him in ages. Still, I hope he doesn't win too much now... need my daily dose of Flash. Need my daily dose of Flash losing too. I feel ya. On May 20 2013 20:42 Thinasy wrote: On May 20 2013 20:42 BisuDagger wrote: On May 20 2013 20:41 Ctesias wrote: I wonder what shape Puzzle is in. Haven't seen him in ages. Still, I hope he doesn't win too much now... need my daily dose of Flash. Need my daily dose of Flash losing too. I feel ya. Fuck yeah, Baby is all-killing tonight Hey scrublettes... Sup :3 + Show Spoiler + ![]() Picture would be better if Flash wasn't the red player today. Eh, it's still a reasonable display of public humiliation for the misguided non-believers. ![]() | ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
| ||
|
HopLight
Sweden999 Posts
| ||
|
Loxley
Netherlands2480 Posts
![]() | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19387 Posts
On May 20 2013 22:31 MasterOfPuppets wrote: Show nested quote + On May 20 2013 20:42 BisuDagger wrote: On May 20 2013 20:41 Ctesias wrote: I wonder what shape Puzzle is in. Haven't seen him in ages. Still, I hope he doesn't win too much now... need my daily dose of Flash. Need my daily dose of Flash losing too. I feel ya. Show nested quote + On May 20 2013 20:42 Thinasy wrote: On May 20 2013 20:42 BisuDagger wrote: On May 20 2013 20:41 Ctesias wrote: I wonder what shape Puzzle is in. Haven't seen him in ages. Still, I hope he doesn't win too much now... need my daily dose of Flash. Need my daily dose of Flash losing too. I feel ya. Fuck yeah, Baby is all-killing tonight Hey scrublettes... Sup :3 + Show Spoiler + ![]() Lol, you waited a really really really long time to be able to quote that. xD! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|