• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:07
CEST 07:07
KST 14:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8793 users

[WCS AM] RO32 Group B Premier Season 1 2013 - Page 19

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 27 Next All
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
May 08 2013 00:53 GMT
#361
On May 08 2013 09:52 Soda-88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 09:51 Grobyc wrote:
Who is casting with Axslav? That's definitely not Axeltoss o.o

Schamtoo

Ah okay, I'm not familiar with him. Thanks~!
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
May 08 2013 00:53 GMT
#362
That was really smart play by State, honestly. Not making a DT at his base with his first warpin would have cost him the game, and he still decided it was worth it to send another DT after one was shut down. That, plus his engagement (with a really risky I thought aggressive blink) was what won him the game. Yes Oz messed up, but State definitely played well.
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
May 08 2013 00:53 GMT
#363
Not much more room in the shame chair at the EG house, I imagine. They're gonna need some additional ones.
fezvez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
France3021 Posts
May 08 2013 00:53 GMT
#364
On May 08 2013 09:43 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 09:41 fezvez wrote:
On May 08 2013 09:38 -_- wrote:
On May 08 2013 09:37 stuchiu wrote:
Yes, that's the quality of PvP I've come to expect from Oz.


I remember him as PvP God. Has he fallen off?


"PvP is pure skill. Pure micro. If anyone thinks they can win using luck, I will play you and I will beat you."
- FXOz

Sadly it seems in this game if you show a positive mentality towards a matchup, you will start doing terribly and have people make fun of you for the next year.


I believe it is more general than just this game. If you talk the talk but can't walk the walk, everyone is going to make fun of you (or just ignore you if you're low enough on the game's hierarchy, which was not Oz's case)
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
May 08 2013 00:53 GMT
#365
On May 08 2013 09:51 Grobyc wrote:
Who is casting with Axslav? That's definitely not Axeltoss o.o

He's Schamtoo, a former playhem caster.

I think he does a good job, very good casting voice.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
May 08 2013 00:54 GMT
#366
On May 08 2013 09:53 fezvez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 09:43 Wombat_NI wrote:
On May 08 2013 09:41 fezvez wrote:
On May 08 2013 09:38 -_- wrote:
On May 08 2013 09:37 stuchiu wrote:
Yes, that's the quality of PvP I've come to expect from Oz.


I remember him as PvP God. Has he fallen off?


"PvP is pure skill. Pure micro. If anyone thinks they can win using luck, I will play you and I will beat you."
- FXOz

Sadly it seems in this game if you show a positive mentality towards a matchup, you will start doing terribly and have people make fun of you for the next year.


I believe it is more general than just this game. If you talk the talk but can't walk the walk, everyone is going to make fun of you (or just ignore you if you're low enough on the game's hierarchy, which was not Oz's case)

For the record oz was 'walking the walk' at the time in question. But yeah, he's gloriously inconsistent lol, hopefully he can come up through Challengers, he did qualify pretty impressively after all
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
woody60707
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1863 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 00:56:27
May 08 2013 00:55 GMT
#367
Normally I would want Scarlett to win, but my USA#1 capitalist attitude dictate that State must win...


USA#1
Dosey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4505 Posts
May 08 2013 00:56 GMT
#368
On May 08 2013 09:53 Bagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 09:51 Grobyc wrote:
Who is casting with Axslav? That's definitely not Axeltoss o.o

He's Schamtoo, a former playhem caster.

I think he does a good job, very good casting voice.

I personally like him better than Axel. When Axel is casting I feel like I better keep my hand down or I'll run the risk of buying a Korean.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
May 08 2013 00:57 GMT
#369
On May 08 2013 09:56 Dosey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 09:53 Bagi wrote:
On May 08 2013 09:51 Grobyc wrote:
Who is casting with Axslav? That's definitely not Axeltoss o.o

He's Schamtoo, a former playhem caster.

I think he does a good job, very good casting voice.

I personally like him better than Axel. When Axel is casting I feel like I better keep my hand down or I'll run the risk of buying a Korean.


Haha, what does that mean?
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
suicideyear
Profile Joined December 2012
Ivory Coast3016 Posts
May 08 2013 00:57 GMT
#370
Jaedong is now free of the EG-TL shame chair.

Oz is now the subject of Coach Park's ire.
)))____◎◎◎◎█████
Dosey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4505 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 00:59:05
May 08 2013 00:57 GMT
#371
On May 08 2013 09:57 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 09:56 Dosey wrote:
On May 08 2013 09:53 Bagi wrote:
On May 08 2013 09:51 Grobyc wrote:
Who is casting with Axslav? That's definitely not Axeltoss o.o

He's Schamtoo, a former playhem caster.

I think he does a good job, very good casting voice.

I personally like him better than Axel. When Axel is casting I feel like I better keep my hand down or I'll run the risk of buying a Korean.


Haha, what does that mean?

Ever hear an auctioneer talk at auction?

+ Show Spoiler +
negativedge
Profile Joined December 2011
4279 Posts
May 08 2013 00:58 GMT
#372
coach park is locking oz in the dungeon as we speak
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
May 08 2013 00:58 GMT
#373
Gogo Scarlett'
zerglingrodeo
Profile Joined September 2010
United States910 Posts
May 08 2013 00:59 GMT
#374
I want EG players to get some wins so I can stop crying all the time.
"This is how philosophers should salute one another: 'Take your time!'' - Wittgenstein
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
May 08 2013 00:59 GMT
#375
It would be so amazing if State could make it to the Ro16
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
May 08 2013 00:59 GMT
#376
scarlett so chatty lol
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Dosey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4505 Posts
May 08 2013 01:00 GMT
#377
On May 08 2013 09:59 zerglingrodeo wrote:
I want EG players to get some wins so I can stop crying all the time.

Dude, we got SUPPY

The GREAT (semi) WHITE HOPE
Highwinds
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada955 Posts
May 08 2013 01:00 GMT
#378
+ Show Spoiler +


is what they're talking about.
Yes It's a Good Day. 저는 아이유 사랑해요!
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
May 08 2013 01:00 GMT
#379
disqualify Scarlett for chatting IMO State 2-0 walkover
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
May 08 2013 01:00 GMT
#380
On May 08 2013 09:57 Dosey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 09:57 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On May 08 2013 09:56 Dosey wrote:
On May 08 2013 09:53 Bagi wrote:
On May 08 2013 09:51 Grobyc wrote:
Who is casting with Axslav? That's definitely not Axeltoss o.o

He's Schamtoo, a former playhem caster.

I think he does a good job, very good casting voice.

I personally like him better than Axel. When Axel is casting I feel like I better keep my hand down or I'll run the risk of buying a Korean.


Haha, what does that mean?

Ever hear an auctioneer talk at auction?

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyTQLbSjdQc


Oh you
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 189
ProTech131
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3552
Shuttle 1389
Sharp 367
Dewaltoss 89
Mong 73
Noble 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox528
Mew2King22
Other Games
summit1g7755
WinterStarcraft533
C9.Mang0253
Sick138
ViBE111
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 33
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2258
League of Legends
• Lourlo1069
• Stunt360
Other Games
• Shiphtur444
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 53m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.