• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:32
CEST 01:32
KST 08:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8018 users

[WCS AM] RO32 Group B Premier Season 1 2013 - Page 15

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 27 Next All
Wingblade
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1806 Posts
May 08 2013 00:04 GMT
#281
Crap you guys I have to go eat dinner. I probably won't be back for the rest of the games.
PartinG fanboy to the max, Rain/Squirtle/Dear/Scarlett/Bbyong are cool too. I don't always watch Dota2 but when I do I have no clue what's going on. GOGO POWER RANGERS
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
May 08 2013 00:05 GMT
#282
Take care, Wing. Well done.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
May 08 2013 00:06 GMT
#283
On May 08 2013 09:04 Wombat_NI wrote:
Muta vs Muta balls, worst sight in SC2 currently?

Quite a good match there up to that point though

ZvZ has a ways to go, I hope it doesn't revert to BW class Muta battles. RorO might though.
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
May 08 2013 00:06 GMT
#284
Every time I think about switching to zerg I quickly remember ZvZ and give up on the thought.

What a shitty match-up.
McBengt
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1684 Posts
May 08 2013 00:06 GMT
#285
Welp, it's 02:00 in the morning here, and I do not think my brain can withstand more mirrors. I bid you adieu and good night.
"My twelve year old will out-reason Bill Maher when it comes to understanding, you know, what, uh, how to logic work" - Rick Santorum
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 00:06:54
May 08 2013 00:06 GMT
#286
I'm a big fan of State. I've thought he had potential since NASL SEASON 1. But if he cheeses out Oz, I'm going to be pissed T_T.

Scarlett will murder him. Oz v Scarlet could be a classic.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
May 08 2013 00:09 GMT
#287
On May 08 2013 09:06 -_- wrote:
I'm a big fan of State. I've thought he had potential since NASL SEASON 1. But if he cheeses out Oz, I'm going to be pissed T_T.

Scarlett will murder him. Oz v Scarlet could be a classic.


Did State play in NASL Season 1?
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
May 08 2013 00:09 GMT
#288
On May 08 2013 09:06 -_- wrote:
I'm a big fan of State. I've thought he had potential since NASL SEASON 1. But if he cheeses out Oz, I'm going to be pissed T_T.

Scarlett will murder him. Oz v Scarlet could be a classic.



I seriously dont think State has any realistic chance of beating OZ
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
May 08 2013 00:10 GMT
#289
On May 08 2013 09:09 Darpa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 09:06 -_- wrote:
I'm a big fan of State. I've thought he had potential since NASL SEASON 1. But if he cheeses out Oz, I'm going to be pissed T_T.

Scarlett will murder him. Oz v Scarlet could be a classic.



I seriously dont think State has any realistic chance of beating OZ


I didn't think Hellokitty had a realistic chance of beating Heart either.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
BaaL`
Profile Joined May 2010
297 Posts
May 08 2013 00:10 GMT
#290
Not a boring game at all I would say. Very smart play by viOLet, his initial attack was slightly better and that contaminate really sealed the game. The muta vs muta fight was just a formality, the game was over before they engaged. WP!

Also Aligulac stats seem to say Oz vs Scarlett should be about even. The big difference in chance for 2nd game comes from 20% chance for Oz to lose to State, that contributed ~15% to Scarlett 2nd and takes away ~15% from Oz chance to get 2nd.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
May 08 2013 00:14 GMT
#291
Nothing cheeky going on? I want some crazy.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
fez_soni
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2 Posts
May 08 2013 00:14 GMT
#292
Would anyone be able to continue where wingblade left off? I'm at night school and unable to watch.
zachMEISTER
Profile Joined December 2010
United States625 Posts
May 08 2013 00:16 GMT
#293
State seems to be dazed?
psillypsybic!
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 00:20:02
May 08 2013 00:18 GMT
#294
On May 08 2013 09:14 fez_soni wrote:
Would anyone be able to continue where wingblade left off? I'm at night school and unable to watch.


That's your first post since you joined 2010? Man, I really wish I had the competence to do so..but I don't.

Edit: Fuck yeah go Wombat
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
May 08 2013 00:19 GMT
#295
Right fuck it, Wombat LR let's dance.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
May 08 2013 00:19 GMT
#296
Poll: Recommend Oz vs State game 1?

Meh (2)
 
100%

Yes (0)
 
0%

No (0)
 
0%

2 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Oz vs State game 1?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): Meh
(Vote): No


Moderatorlickypiddy
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
May 08 2013 00:19 GMT
#297
Oz showing that hes still very good at pvp
govie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
9334 Posts
May 08 2013 00:20 GMT
#298
                  Top 2      1st      2nd      3rd      4th    
---------------------------------------------------------------
viOLet 100.00% 100.00% 0.00% 0.00% 0.00%
Scarlett 65.99% 0.00% 65.99% 34.01% 0.00%
Oz 32.21% 0.00% 32.21% 59.14% 8.64%
State 1.80% 0.00% 1.80% 6.85% 91.36%
Estimated by Aligulac. Modify.
The two NBA teams in states with legal weed are called the Nuggets and the Blazers...
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
May 08 2013 00:22 GMT
#299
man if both the Senators lose and Scarlett loses, thats just gonna straight up ruin my day ><
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
May 08 2013 00:22 GMT
#300
Well I can do the in-thread synopsis if people are looking it?
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
ProTech139
ViBE123
SpeCial 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11870
910 73
NaDa 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever397
canceldota158
League of Legends
Doublelift4294
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3646
Other Games
summit1g5583
C9.Mang0397
JimRising 383
ToD147
PPMD42
JuggernautJason33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick794
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP40
• poizon28 36
• musti20045 20
• RyuSc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra963
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur582
• tFFMrPink 7
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 28m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.