I dunno I'm feeling replays.
Cuz MLG is like that
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Disengaged
United States6994 Posts
On April 30 2013 09:15 calippo wrote: live I dunno I'm feeling replays. Cuz MLG is like that | ||
|
suicideyear
Ivory Coast3016 Posts
| ||
|
calippo
Sweden2525 Posts
On April 30 2013 09:19 Disengaged wrote: Show nested quote + On April 30 2013 09:15 calippo wrote: On April 30 2013 09:14 Darpa wrote: This live or replays? live I dunno I'm feeling replays. Cuz MLG is like that Doubt you can ask players in the lobby in a replay if they are ready, correct me if i am wrong :-) | ||
|
Laryleprakon
New Zealand9496 Posts
On April 30 2013 09:19 Disengaged wrote: Show nested quote + On April 30 2013 09:15 calippo wrote: On April 30 2013 09:14 Darpa wrote: This live or replays? live I dunno I'm feeling replays. Cuz MLG is like that It's live | ||
|
JazzJackrabbit
Canada1272 Posts
| ||
|
Sigi
United States243 Posts
On April 30 2013 09:20 suicideyear wrote: was theognis qualified or invited to get in? invited | ||
|
Laryleprakon
New Zealand9496 Posts
On April 30 2013 09:20 suicideyear wrote: was theognis qualified or invited to get in? Both of them were invited. Not the greatest first game, hopefully we get some better ones. | ||
|
Enchanted
United States1609 Posts
| ||
|
LeeDawg
United States1306 Posts
On April 30 2013 09:20 suicideyear wrote: was theognis qualified or invited to get in? invited | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On April 30 2013 09:20 suicideyear wrote: was theognis qualified or invited to get in? The only players that qualified were Koreans | ||
|
tuho12345
4482 Posts
| ||
|
Ballack
Norway821 Posts
| ||
|
JazzJackrabbit
Canada1272 Posts
| ||
|
LeeDawg
United States1306 Posts
best tournament EVER | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
cloud kingdom? no other tournaments use this map anymore ;o | ||
|
vult
United States9400 Posts
| ||
|
DifuntO
Greece2376 Posts
| ||
|
Timerly
Germany511 Posts
On April 30 2013 09:20 Laryleprakon wrote: Show nested quote + On April 30 2013 09:19 Disengaged wrote: On April 30 2013 09:15 calippo wrote: On April 30 2013 09:14 Darpa wrote: This live or replays? live I dunno I'm feeling replays. Cuz MLG is like that It's live Then they could really get rid of that replay bar blocker...and get Gameheart...and just everything :/ It's such a cool opportunity for players to play in WCS but the production definitely needs to improve or I'm going to stick with WCS EU/KR only. | ||
|
Disengaged
United States6994 Posts
On April 30 2013 09:20 JazzJackrabbit wrote: It's live. Before the game started Axeltoss said "We're waiting for the players to join the game." Well, its not that hard to say that they are "waiting" for the players to join the game when they are just sitting there waiting a few minutes to start the replay. Its kinda hard to take MLG at their word. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On April 30 2013 09:23 Dodgin wrote: wait cloud kingdom? no other tournaments use this map anymore ;o game 3 probably on testbug | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7831 Doublelift2931 JimRising PiGStarcraft345 C9.Mang0197 ArmadaUGS190 Maynarde140 ViBE105 ZombieGrub26 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|