On April 21 2013 03:30 Ender2701 wrote:
EGMachine lost his first match 0 - 2 to ZooTop
EGMachine lost his first match 0 - 2 to ZooTop
Shocking
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
MOD NOTE: The bracket on Liquipedia is not final and should be assumed to be speculative. If you are a competitor, trust what MLG Admins tell you over the bracket. | ||
|
govie
9334 Posts
On April 21 2013 03:30 Ender2701 wrote: Show nested quote + On April 21 2013 03:28 sc2superfan101 wrote: On April 21 2013 03:24 sc2superfan101 wrote: On April 21 2013 03:20 sc2superfan101 wrote: Update: Desrow has won his first match 2-0 JimRising has won his first match 2-0 qxc has won his first match 2-0 Sage has won his first match 2-0 Alicia has won his first match 2-0 (I think) Gretorp has won his first match 2-0 Future has won his first match 2-0 (I think) Revival has won his first match 2-0 theSTC has won his first match 2-0 TubbytheFat has won his first match 2-0 Spanishiwa has won his first match 2-0 Catz has won his first match 2-0 EGMachine lost his first match 0 - 2 to ZooTop Shocking | ||
|
Hatorade
299 Posts
| ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
| ||
|
-_-
United States7081 Posts
On April 21 2013 03:24 sc2superfan101 wrote: Show nested quote + On April 21 2013 03:20 sc2superfan101 wrote: Update: Desrow has won his first match 2-0 JimRising has won his first match 2-0 qxc has won his first match 2-0 Sage has won his first match 2-0 Alicia has won his first match 2-0 (I think) Gretorp has won his first match 2-0 Future has won his first match 2-0 (I think) Revival has won his first match 2-0 theSTC has won his first match 2-0 TubbytheFat has won his first match 2-0 Thank you sc2superfan101. Much appreciated. | ||
|
Darthsanta13
United States564 Posts
| ||
|
DamnCats
United States1472 Posts
| ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
Center advances 2-0 | ||
|
DOUDOU
Wales2940 Posts
On April 21 2013 03:30 niekoz wrote: it's double elim so there will be al lower bracket.. and extended series? | ||
|
sc2superfan101
3583 Posts
| ||
|
AgentW
United States7725 Posts
On April 21 2013 03:32 DOUDOU wrote: Show nested quote + On April 21 2013 03:30 niekoz wrote: it's double elim so there will be al lower bracket.. and extended series? Don't even joke about that. | ||
|
Thrax
Canada1755 Posts
On April 21 2013 03:31 scsnow wrote: axeltoss also just said double elim On April 21 2013 03:31 Darthsanta13 wrote: Axeltoss sounds like he thinks the bracket is single elim... Hmm... | ||
|
Uni1987
Netherlands642 Posts
| ||
|
Elroi
Sweden5617 Posts
| ||
|
Kergy
Peru2011 Posts
On April 21 2013 03:29 yawnoC wrote: Is kane in the bracket? I don't see him. If so him and puck both not in the bracket ![]() He's xxxYoLoSwAgxxx, won his first match 2-0 | ||
|
sc2superfan101
3583 Posts
FXOTheory has won his first match 2-0 | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
jalen
Australia222 Posts
On April 21 2013 03:30 Waxangel wrote: Show nested quote + On April 21 2013 03:30 Ender2701 wrote: On April 21 2013 03:28 sc2superfan101 wrote: On April 21 2013 03:24 sc2superfan101 wrote: On April 21 2013 03:20 sc2superfan101 wrote: Update: Desrow has won his first match 2-0 JimRising has won his first match 2-0 qxc has won his first match 2-0 Sage has won his first match 2-0 Alicia has won his first match 2-0 (I think) Gretorp has won his first match 2-0 Future has won his first match 2-0 (I think) Revival has won his first match 2-0 theSTC has won his first match 2-0 TubbytheFat has won his first match 2-0 Spanishiwa has won his first match 2-0 Catz has won his first match 2-0 EGMachine lost his first match 0 - 2 to ZooTop ZooZooTop sounds like it could be a fun game to play But a lot of chinese pro gamer are not listed in bracket. they are register in first 512 and check in today. | ||
|
nkr
Sweden5451 Posts
On April 21 2013 03:32 Uni1987 wrote: I'm fairly disappointed with the casters. There is no humor/jokes at all, I find it to be flatout boring. I'm not trying to burn or diss, just venting how I experience it. yeah if you don't enjoy sc2, it's probably not the best of casts each to their own | ||
|
Rustug
1488 Posts
| ||
|
Triss :D
Netherlands2 Posts
On April 21 2013 03:32 Uni1987 wrote: I'm fairly disappointed with the casters. There is no humor/jokes at all, I find it to be flatout boring. I'm not trying to burn or diss, just venting how I experience it. Go watch a comedy if you want jokes. The worst caster in this world is Tasteless, just because of his terrible jokes. User was banned for this post. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Bisu BeSt Hyuk actioN Leta Zeus EffOrt ZerO Soma [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns27938 summit1g8391 singsing1412 olofmeister1063 ceh9602 crisheroes308 XBOCT144 DeMusliM137 Livibee100 ArmadaUGS84 ZerO(Twitch)13 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH257 StarCraft: Brood War• LUISG • Letter143 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|