• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:58
CEST 05:58
KST 12:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8757 users

[IPTL] EG v LG-IM - Playoffs - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
negativedge
Profile Joined December 2011
4279 Posts
February 27 2013 02:29 GMT
#161
JD so he can get blitzed by yongwha (unless yongwha started?) or seed?
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-27 02:30:12
February 27 2013 02:29 GMT
#162
On February 27 2013 11:27 Elite_ wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Spoiler - Jaedong beats LosirA and wins against a Terran or Zerg or loses against Seed

Saying spoiler instead of putting them inside the spoiler tags? Rofl.
Long live the King of Wings
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
February 27 2013 02:29 GMT
#163
On February 27 2013 11:25 TommyP wrote:
GG. I actually think EG can pull it off. Jaedong can beat Losira easily and maybe he can get lucky against a protoss


I think it is possible but IM still is great position. Although I think Jaedong definitely can beat LosirA, I think it is close to 50/50 or 55/45 for JD. But given JD's ZvP, I think he would be big underdog vs Yonghwa (who is likely to be sent).
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
February 27 2013 02:29 GMT
#164
On February 27 2013 11:28 Derez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 11:28 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On February 27 2013 11:27 Elite_ wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Spoiler - Jaedong beats LosirA and wins against a Terran or Zerg or loses against Seed.

Spoiler tags exist for a reason. Use them.

I read it as a 'funny' prediction.

Then why put "Spoiler" when he had a variety of words at his employ to say it was his prediction?
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
February 27 2013 02:30 GMT
#165
On February 27 2013 11:28 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 11:27 Elite_ wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Spoiler - Jaedong beats LosirA and wins against a Terran or Zerg or loses against Seed.

Spoiler tags exist for a reason. Use them.

Why? Not like I know/those are the actual results...
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-27 02:32:47
February 27 2013 02:30 GMT
#166
I actually don't know who IM is going to send out should Losira lose. NesTea's ZvZ vs. Jaedong ZvZ would be sick but I don't know if IM would put him against JD's best matchup, I would say Jaedong is the favorite over Mvp, and Seed said he uninstalled WoL after he lost code A haha
#TheOneTrueDong
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
February 27 2013 02:30 GMT
#167
On February 27 2013 11:30 Elite_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 11:28 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On February 27 2013 11:27 Elite_ wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Spoiler - Jaedong beats LosirA and wins against a Terran or Zerg or loses against Seed.

Spoiler tags exist for a reason. Use them.

Why? Not like I know/those are the actual results...

Then why put the words "Spoiler"...
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
zephiK
Profile Joined March 2012
United States372 Posts
February 27 2013 02:31 GMT
#168
On February 27 2013 11:29 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 11:25 TommyP wrote:
GG. I actually think EG can pull it off. Jaedong can beat Losira easily and maybe he can get lucky against a protoss


I think it is possible but IM still is great position. Although I think Jaedong definitely can beat LosirA, I think it is close to 50/50 or 55/45 for JD. But given JD's ZvP, I think he would be big underdog vs Yonghwa (who is likely to be sent).

JD's ZvP is pretty good.... not the best but its pretty good. Don't forget he did beat SKMC in HyperX finals
JD > MC 4-2 http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/HyperX_10-Year_Anniversary_Tournament#Finals
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
February 27 2013 02:32 GMT
#169
On February 27 2013 11:30 TommyP wrote:
I actually don't know who IM is going to send out should Losira lose. NesTea's ZvZ vs. Jaedong ZvZ would be sick but I don't know if IM would put him against JD's best matchup, I would Jaedong as a favorite over Mvp, and Seed said he uninstalled WoL after he lost code A haha


Yonghwa is most likely. He has already qualified for IPL (WoL) so he has the most incentive to practice WoL.
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
February 27 2013 02:33 GMT
#170
On February 27 2013 11:30 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 11:30 Elite_ wrote:
On February 27 2013 11:28 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On February 27 2013 11:27 Elite_ wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Spoiler - Jaedong beats LosirA and wins against a Terran or Zerg or loses against Seed.

Spoiler tags exist for a reason. Use them.

Why? Not like I know/those are the actual results...

Then why put the words "Spoiler"...

because I know he's most likely to beat LosirA seeing how he completely crushed him in Code A last season 2-0 and there was a clear difference in the understanding of/skill in the match-up... The rest is just a prediction.
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
February 27 2013 02:33 GMT
#171
On February 27 2013 11:32 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 11:30 TommyP wrote:
I actually don't know who IM is going to send out should Losira lose. NesTea's ZvZ vs. Jaedong ZvZ would be sick but I don't know if IM would put him against JD's best matchup, I would Jaedong as a favorite over Mvp, and Seed said he uninstalled WoL after he lost code A haha


Yonghwa is most likely. He has already qualified for IPL (WoL) so he has the most incentive to practice WoL.

can't believe i forgot Yonghwa, yea i'd say that's who it is going to be for sure
#TheOneTrueDong
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
February 27 2013 02:33 GMT
#172
On February 27 2013 11:33 Elite_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 11:30 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On February 27 2013 11:30 Elite_ wrote:
On February 27 2013 11:28 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On February 27 2013 11:27 Elite_ wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Spoiler - Jaedong beats LosirA and wins against a Terran or Zerg or loses against Seed.

Spoiler tags exist for a reason. Use them.

Why? Not like I know/those are the actual results...

Then why put the words "Spoiler"...

because I know he's most likely to beat LosirA seeing how he completely crushed him in Code A last season 2-0 and there was a clear difference in the understanding of/skill in the match-up... The rest is just a prediction.

Then just say prediction.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-27 02:35:40
February 27 2013 02:34 GMT
#173
On February 27 2013 11:31 zephiK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 11:29 vthree wrote:
On February 27 2013 11:25 TommyP wrote:
GG. I actually think EG can pull it off. Jaedong can beat Losira easily and maybe he can get lucky against a protoss


I think it is possible but IM still is great position. Although I think Jaedong definitely can beat LosirA, I think it is close to 50/50 or 55/45 for JD. But given JD's ZvP, I think he would be big underdog vs Yonghwa (who is likely to be sent).

JD's ZvP is pretty good.... not the best but its pretty good. Don't forget he did beat SKMC in HyperX finals
JD > MC 4-2 http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/HyperX_10-Year_Anniversary_Tournament#Finals


I am pretty sure it is his worst matchup. He lost to MyuNgSiK.... Right now, JD is more of a ZvZ specialist.
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
February 27 2013 02:35 GMT
#174
On February 27 2013 11:33 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 11:33 Elite_ wrote:
On February 27 2013 11:30 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On February 27 2013 11:30 Elite_ wrote:
On February 27 2013 11:28 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On February 27 2013 11:27 Elite_ wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Spoiler - Jaedong beats LosirA and wins against a Terran or Zerg or loses against Seed.

Spoiler tags exist for a reason. Use them.

Why? Not like I know/those are the actual results...

Then why put the words "Spoiler"...

because I know he's most likely to beat LosirA seeing how he completely crushed him in Code A last season 2-0 and there was a clear difference in the understanding of/skill in the match-up... The rest is just a prediction.

Then just say prediction.

K edited, happy?
zephiK
Profile Joined March 2012
United States372 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-27 02:41:01
February 27 2013 02:40 GMT
#175
On February 27 2013 11:34 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 11:31 zephiK wrote:
On February 27 2013 11:29 vthree wrote:
On February 27 2013 11:25 TommyP wrote:
GG. I actually think EG can pull it off. Jaedong can beat Losira easily and maybe he can get lucky against a protoss


I think it is possible but IM still is great position. Although I think Jaedong definitely can beat LosirA, I think it is close to 50/50 or 55/45 for JD. But given JD's ZvP, I think he would be big underdog vs Yonghwa (who is likely to be sent).

JD's ZvP is pretty good.... not the best but its pretty good. Don't forget he did beat SKMC in HyperX finals
JD > MC 4-2 http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/HyperX_10-Year_Anniversary_Tournament#Finals


I am pretty sure it is his worst matchup. He lost to MyuNgSiK.... Right now, JD is more of a ZvZ specialist.

His worst matchup but can beat SKMC 4-2 in finals? Where SKMC is a PvZ specialist and a all around great player. Yep.
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
February 27 2013 02:41 GMT
#176
Well that fight was one sided.
Long live the King of Wings
Dunmer
Profile Joined April 2012
United Kingdom568 Posts
February 27 2013 02:41 GMT
#177
Hmm GG from JD
All Ireland Starcraft, check us out on Facebook
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-27 02:43:03
February 27 2013 02:41 GMT
#178
Wish Seed hadn't spoiled this, wasn't able to enjoy any of it

On February 27 2013 11:34 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +


I am pretty sure it is his worst matchup. He lost to MyuNgSiK.... Right now, JD is more of a ZvZ specialist.

His worst matchup but can beat SKMC 4-2 in finals? Where SKMC is a PvZ specialist and a all around great player. Yep.

It is his worst matchup. That doesn't mean he has a 0% winrate.
Refer to my post.
Zyzz12
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany135 Posts
February 27 2013 02:41 GMT
#179
Hm that was... bad.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
February 27 2013 02:42 GMT
#180
LosirA hit the perfect timing when Jaedong was trying to transition into Hydras.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 206
SpeCial 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2009
Snow 33
NaDa 30
Bale 29
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
Counter-Strike
taco 573
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1490
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1343
WinterStarcraft593
Other Games
summit1g8570
Doublelift2322
JimRising 678
PiGStarcraft311
ArmadaUGS194
C9.Mang0177
Maynarde148
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick799
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• practicex 18
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki174
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1184
• Rush513
• Stunt249
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 2m
OSC
9h 2m
Stellar Fest
9h 2m
OSC
20h 2m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.