• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:43
CEST 01:43
KST 08:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8571 users

[Code A] RO24 Day 3 2013 GSL Season 1 - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 61 62 63 Next
Slightly
Profile Joined November 2011
United States80 Posts
February 27 2013 07:15 GMT
#81
On February 27 2013 16:08 NB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 15:19 vthree wrote:
On February 27 2013 15:09 NB wrote:
I am so confused. All the matches were removed off TL calendar? I posted the preview article to my facebook group and come back seeing there is no gomTV event on the calenar, a bit panic.


Seems like all the GSL events have been removed. Including Ro4 tomorrow and the day after.

wait, is there any official words on this?


It's been added back, maybe a mistake?
SAFenix
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada439 Posts
February 27 2013 07:26 GMT
#82
Good luck Rain! I except a 2-0 victory when I wake up <3
mYi.Rain | SKT1.soO
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
February 27 2013 07:35 GMT
#83
Hoping Flash and Rain puts on an awesome show - and that Flash wins in the end.

Also wishing that Squirtle advances, but those two are definitely the games of the day.
Flash | Mvp
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
February 27 2013 07:38 GMT
#84
I think Rain will win, really indifferent as to who actually does, but I have a feeling whoever loses will make it through the up/downs this time
Refer to my post.
Scrubwave
Profile Joined July 2010
Poland1786 Posts
February 27 2013 07:51 GMT
#85
--- Nuked ---
rj rl
Profile Joined May 2012
648 Posts
February 27 2013 07:53 GMT
#86
Still no requests to quarter the painter for misspelling SKT T1?
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 27 2013 07:55 GMT
#87
On February 27 2013 16:53 rj rl wrote:
Still no requests to quarter the painter for misspelling SKT T1?

when their players themselves refer to them as SKT1, there is hardly any reason to get mad when a poster does it.
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
MCXD
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Australia2738 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-27 08:24:19
February 27 2013 08:03 GMT
#88
Okay well ~50% say the OP should just stick to text. The public has spoken! I won't be bothering anyone with any more player banners. Thanks for the feedback, though! I have no hard feelings, it was an experiment, and not every experiment can work out.

Don't fix what ain't broke.
rj rl
Profile Joined May 2012
648 Posts
February 27 2013 08:13 GMT
#89
On February 27 2013 16:55 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 16:53 rj rl wrote:
Still no requests to quarter the painter for misspelling SKT T1?

when their players themselves refer to them as SKT1, there is hardly any reason to get mad when a poster does it.

Mostly because of bad english ass key terikom tee uane - i wonder if they even know what the acronym stands for
MCXD
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Australia2738 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-27 08:19:30
February 27 2013 08:16 GMT
#90
On February 27 2013 17:13 rj rl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 16:55 opterown wrote:
On February 27 2013 16:53 rj rl wrote:
Still no requests to quarter the painter for misspelling SKT T1?

when their players themselves refer to them as SKT1, there is hardly any reason to get mad when a poster does it.

Mostly because of bad english ass key terikom tee uane - i wonder if they even know what the acronym stands for


I probably should have used SKT T1, yes.

I didn't use 'SKT' because I felt it was too similar to 'KT' (and thus confusing), and 'SK Telecom T1' is far too long to fit on the banner, so I went with SKT1, not really considering SKT T1. I had to make assumptions on a lot of the KeSPA IDs because they insist on writing the entire name in the GSL ("SK Telecom T1 PartinG" instead of "SKT PartinG"); they don't have [?] official short-hands like a lot of western/esf teams do, apparently.
omisa
Profile Joined January 2011
United States494 Posts
February 27 2013 08:17 GMT
#91
Is anyone else watching legend stream World of Tanks on the Gom stream?
\m/
actionbastrd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Congo598 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-27 08:19:43
February 27 2013 08:19 GMT
#92
On February 27 2013 17:17 omisa wrote:
Is anyone else watching legend stream World of Tanks on the Gom stream?



Yeah! he is on the score screen right now, looks like he went afk. Love watching legend do random shit before the games

the music on the game is interesting
It rained today inside my head...
i.of.the.storm
Profile Joined April 2009
United States795 Posts
February 27 2013 08:29 GMT
#93
Is anyone interested in live reporting the games like what Shellshock1122 usually does? I've set up a script to scrape live report threads for (nicely formatted) live reports by a specific user and post them to twitter at https://twitter.com/LiveReportBot

I've made one major improvement since last night in that now it will split up posts by timestamp (so like, "10:00 foo made bar" and "11:00 baz researched quux" would appear as separate tweets), allowing more information to be gleaned directly from the Twitter feed. I also added an automatic #GSL to the end of the tweets (it actually occurred to me now that it would be pretty easy to get anything you want to trend by making like, a thousand bot accounts and having them spam #GSL repeatedly but they might notice and ban you or something).

I made this script because I find it much easier to keep up with games via live report or get caught up the next day if I can't watch the games for whatever reason. When Shellshock does it it's really nice but I don't know if anyone else has the live reporting APM that he does. Actually, the original impetus for this was the HotS contests that TL ran where you had to read a clue posted by an admin on a thread as fast as possible and then use it to join the right room on bnet but then I got a beta key another way so I figured this was a more generally useful service for that original idea.
Maru - The Terran hope is alive!
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
February 27 2013 08:35 GMT
#94
On February 27 2013 12:14 Elite_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 23:03 Scarecrow wrote:
Kespa gonna sweep this one.

You honestly think so with LosirA's 100% win rate in ZvZ this year in non-practice games

He lost to Life in the IPL International Regional 1.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
February 27 2013 08:37 GMT
#95
On February 27 2013 13:18 MCXD wrote:
To all the people who have a problem with the font only. I'd like your opinion on the banners in my post on page 2:

I love the concept, but I think you are too experimental with fonts. It doesn't have to be futuristic or 8-bit or anything at all. Just a perfectly ordinary sans serif with proven worth would be fine I think.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
AbuntuGuntu
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1972 Posts
February 27 2013 08:39 GMT
#96
Losira and Squirtle!
eGoRama
Profile Joined July 2011
Bulgaria1542 Posts
February 27 2013 08:40 GMT
#97
I will be happy if Losira na Squirtle advance. Flash vs Rain is going to be awesome series
covetousrat
Profile Joined October 2010
2109 Posts
February 27 2013 08:43 GMT
#98
Hoping the ZvZs to end early and time for Squirtle and Flash v Rain. WOooHooo
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-27 08:47:42
February 27 2013 08:46 GMT
#99
On February 27 2013 17:37 TheBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 13:18 MCXD wrote:
To all the people who have a problem with the font only. I'd like your opinion on the banners in my post on page 2:

I love the concept, but I think you are too experimental with fonts. It doesn't have to be futuristic or 8-bit or anything at all. Just a perfectly ordinary sans serif with proven worth would be fine I think.

I agree. The font is the biggest issue I have with the current banners; readability should be a priority. Also, in the redesign on page 2, do not diminish the area covered by the race colours; one should be able to tell how many players of each race are participating in a given day within the first second of glancing at the LR page without darting their eyes back and forth. Otherwise I'm all for banners.
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
i.of.the.storm
Profile Joined April 2009
United States795 Posts
February 27 2013 08:51 GMT
#100
On February 27 2013 17:37 TheBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 13:18 MCXD wrote:
To all the people who have a problem with the font only. I'd like your opinion on the banners in my post on page 2:

I love the concept, but I think you are too experimental with fonts. It doesn't have to be futuristic or 8-bit or anything at all. Just a perfectly ordinary sans serif with proven worth would be fine I think.


Yes, I agree with this completely.
Maru - The Terran hope is alive!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 61 62 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE135
PiGStarcraft130
CosmosSc2 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 583
Artosis 547
Rain 537
910 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever636
Counter-Strike
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox226
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5504
Other Games
summit1g7797
shahzam590
JimRising 487
C9.Mang0239
ArmadaUGS81
Trikslyr52
Maynarde43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick765
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream146
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 122
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen186
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
18m
PiGStarcraft130
Kung Fu Cup
11h 18m
Stellar Fest
13h 18m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.