• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:32
CEST 08:32
KST 15:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8892 users

[Code A] RO24 Day 2 2013 GSL Season 1 - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 29 Next All
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
February 26 2013 09:41 GMT
#101
Hell yeah sOs !!! Now it's time for :

ByuN DRG and Life but I bet Lure is gonna win and GuMiho can pull 2-1
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
February 26 2013 09:41 GMT
#102
On February 26 2013 18:40 AbuntuGuntu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 18:40 Lunareste wrote:
You know...I'm actually just not interested in WOL anymore. I think HOTS is so superior, and there's still the sense of the unknown in every match.

I guess I'll stick around for the next few weeks to watch my favorite players, but I'd really rather we were watching HOTS right now.

Agreed..I really wish the up and downs were HotS

me too, not sure why they decided on WoL for up and downs, maybe to better accommodate kespa players?
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
February 26 2013 09:41 GMT
#103
--- Nuked ---
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
February 26 2013 09:41 GMT
#104
can someone tell me the name of this song please?
"Expert" mods4ever.com
RykuX
Profile Joined March 2011
1200 Posts
February 26 2013 09:42 GMT
#105
omg Byun the SeductionTerran!? (if you watched engines stream you know what I'm talking about lol)
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
February 26 2013 09:42 GMT
#106
--- Nuked ---
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
February 26 2013 09:42 GMT
#107
Outcome for that game was pretty much decided when Flying backed off.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
February 26 2013 09:42 GMT
#108
On February 26 2013 18:40 Lunareste wrote:
You know...I'm actually just not interested in WOL anymore. I think HOTS is so superior, and there's still the sense of the unknown in every match.

I guess I'll stick around for the next few weeks to watch my favorite players, but I'd really rather we were watching HOTS right now.

Just wait until the first wave of balance patches hit. I hope you are not playing P or T, its gonna be rough for you then i guess.

OT: Why no faster expand or faster robo for the fly? I always thought thats the logical next step with a stalker contain up.
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
February 26 2013 09:43 GMT
#109
WTB new break music T_T
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 26 2013 09:43 GMT
#110
On February 26 2013 18:42 monkybone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 18:42 RykuX wrote:
omg Byun the SeductionTerran!? (if you watched engines stream you know what I'm talking about lol)


please expand on that!

yes do tell!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
gOst
Profile Joined June 2011
415 Posts
February 26 2013 09:44 GMT
#111
On February 26 2013 18:41 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 18:40 AbuntuGuntu wrote:
On February 26 2013 18:40 Lunareste wrote:
You know...I'm actually just not interested in WOL anymore. I think HOTS is so superior, and there's still the sense of the unknown in every match.

I guess I'll stick around for the next few weeks to watch my favorite players, but I'd really rather we were watching HOTS right now.

Agreed..I really wish the up and downs were HotS

me too, not sure why they decided on WoL for up and downs, maybe to better accommodate kespa players?


isn't the u&d technically considerd to belong to the past season, since there are still code s spots up for grabs.
Strydor
Profile Joined August 2011
Singapore95 Posts
February 26 2013 09:45 GMT
#112
On February 26 2013 18:43 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 18:42 monkybone wrote:
On February 26 2013 18:42 RykuX wrote:
omg Byun the SeductionTerran!? (if you watched engines stream you know what I'm talking about lol)


please expand on that!

yes do tell!


On Engine's last stream, Byun was playing vs BboongBboong I think and was baiting the army into widow mines, the word Engine was using was seducing instead. Thus, the seductionTerran was born.
RykuX
Profile Joined March 2011
1200 Posts
February 26 2013 09:45 GMT
#113
On February 26 2013 18:43 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 18:42 monkybone wrote:
On February 26 2013 18:42 RykuX wrote:
omg Byun the SeductionTerran!? (if you watched engines stream you know what I'm talking about lol)


please expand on that!

yes do tell!


ah well engine was commenting on byuns units seducing the opponents units during the game I just remember it was hilarious the way engine said it and everyone was calling him the seductionterran in chat
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
February 26 2013 09:45 GMT
#114
man what on earth is this music
Moderator
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
February 26 2013 09:45 GMT
#115
Hey guys, I've got so much trouble awn ma MAAAAAAAAIND
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 26 2013 09:45 GMT
#116
On February 26 2013 18:45 Strydor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 18:43 opterown wrote:
On February 26 2013 18:42 monkybone wrote:
On February 26 2013 18:42 RykuX wrote:
omg Byun the SeductionTerran!? (if you watched engines stream you know what I'm talking about lol)


please expand on that!

yes do tell!


On Engine's last stream, Byun was playing vs BboongBboong I think and was baiting the army into widow mines, the word Engine was using was seducing instead. Thus, the seductionTerran was born.

ooh damn so sad i missed that ;_; how has prime (and ex-prime) looked so far on engine's stream?
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
SoFrOsTy
Profile Joined December 2011
United States525 Posts
February 26 2013 09:46 GMT
#117
I really love this new Escape the Fate song... I know its very screamy and metal, but the chorus is so catchy. On another note, Gumiho vs Byun should be good!
Julyzerg ftw
iky43210
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States2099 Posts
February 26 2013 09:46 GMT
#118
they should just do a hard reset for HOTS code S.

Bring back super tournaments, because the ranking will swap hard in a few weeks
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
February 26 2013 09:46 GMT
#119
On February 26 2013 18:44 gOst wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 18:41 Die4Ever wrote:
On February 26 2013 18:40 AbuntuGuntu wrote:
On February 26 2013 18:40 Lunareste wrote:
You know...I'm actually just not interested in WOL anymore. I think HOTS is so superior, and there's still the sense of the unknown in every match.

I guess I'll stick around for the next few weeks to watch my favorite players, but I'd really rather we were watching HOTS right now.

Agreed..I really wish the up and downs were HotS

me too, not sure why they decided on WoL for up and downs, maybe to better accommodate kespa players?

isn't the u&d technically considerd to belong to the past season, since there are still code s spots up for grabs.

No, it's considered the next season for reasons totally unknown.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 26 2013 09:46 GMT
#120
On February 26 2013 18:46 TheBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 18:44 gOst wrote:
On February 26 2013 18:41 Die4Ever wrote:
On February 26 2013 18:40 AbuntuGuntu wrote:
On February 26 2013 18:40 Lunareste wrote:
You know...I'm actually just not interested in WOL anymore. I think HOTS is so superior, and there's still the sense of the unknown in every match.

I guess I'll stick around for the next few weeks to watch my favorite players, but I'd really rather we were watching HOTS right now.

Agreed..I really wish the up and downs were HotS

me too, not sure why they decided on WoL for up and downs, maybe to better accommodate kespa players?

isn't the u&d technically considerd to belong to the past season, since there are still code s spots up for grabs.

No, it's considered the next season for reasons totally unknown.

considered part of next season but played on previous season's maps

up/downs are weird
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 455
Hyuk 275
Leta 227
Hyun 93
Hm[arnc] 33
ZergMaN 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 734
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King91
Other Games
summit1g8941
WinterStarcraft523
Nina104
ArmadaUGS64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick804
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream152
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2293
League of Legends
• Rush1458
• Lourlo994
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 28m
INu's Battles
5h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 28m
Replay Cast
16h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.