You know what, I don't think I've ever noticed. Shows how much attention I pay

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Qikz
United Kingdom12056 Posts
On February 25 2013 20:55 RiZu wrote: Show nested quote + On February 25 2013 20:54 Qikz wrote: Is Nestea going bald or does he just like wearing his cap? I've never seen him without it. He doesn't wear his cap in GSL booth. You know what, I don't think I've ever noticed. Shows how much attention I pay ![]() | ||
|
vthree
Hong Kong8039 Posts
On February 25 2013 20:55 RiZu wrote: Show nested quote + On February 25 2013 20:54 Qikz wrote: Is Nestea going bald or does he just like wearing his cap? I've never seen him without it. He doesn't wear his cap in GSL booth. Lol, I bet he wears his cap so it isn't as obvious when he is SLEEPING!!! | ||
|
Zwerver
Netherlands104 Posts
On February 25 2013 20:54 Qikz wrote: Is Nestea going bald or does he just like wearing his cap? I've never seen him without it. It's to hide his brain augmentations, he forgot to update them tough, hence his downfall. | ||
|
Onlinejaguar
Australia2823 Posts
| ||
|
Maesy
United States1444 Posts
| ||
|
SHOOG
United States1639 Posts
Congrats to LG-IM nonetheless. | ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
On February 25 2013 20:57 Onlinejaguar wrote: Azubu coach seems really cool. He's so smiley, gotta love him. | ||
|
Zerg.Zilla
Hungary5029 Posts
![]() ![]() | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On February 25 2013 20:56 vthree wrote: Show nested quote + On February 25 2013 20:55 RiZu wrote: On February 25 2013 20:54 Qikz wrote: Is Nestea going bald or does he just like wearing his cap? I've never seen him without it. He doesn't wear his cap in GSL booth. Lol, I bet he wears his cap so it isn't as obvious when he is SLEEPING!!! Better idea! + Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
liberate71
Australia10252 Posts
On February 25 2013 20:57 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Show nested quote + On February 25 2013 20:56 vthree wrote: On February 25 2013 20:55 RiZu wrote: On February 25 2013 20:54 Qikz wrote: Is Nestea going bald or does he just like wearing his cap? I've never seen him without it. He doesn't wear his cap in GSL booth. Lol, I bet he wears his cap so it isn't as obvious when he is SLEEPING!!! Better idea! + Show Spoiler + ![]() AHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT | ||
|
Qikz
United Kingdom12056 Posts
| ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
On February 25 2013 20:57 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Show nested quote + On February 25 2013 20:56 vthree wrote: On February 25 2013 20:55 RiZu wrote: On February 25 2013 20:54 Qikz wrote: Is Nestea going bald or does he just like wearing his cap? I've never seen him without it. He doesn't wear his cap in GSL booth. Lol, I bet he wears his cap so it isn't as obvious when he is SLEEPING!!! Better idea! + Show Spoiler + ![]() LOL WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE | ||
|
MetalSlug
Germany443 Posts
On February 25 2013 20:57 Maesy wrote: Mvp finally seen smiling a lot. Yay! i actually think he looks kinda sad... | ||
|
liberate71
Australia10252 Posts
| ||
|
Kasaraki
Denmark7115 Posts
On February 25 2013 20:57 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Show nested quote + On February 25 2013 20:56 vthree wrote: On February 25 2013 20:55 RiZu wrote: On February 25 2013 20:54 Qikz wrote: Is Nestea going bald or does he just like wearing his cap? I've never seen him without it. He doesn't wear his cap in GSL booth. Lol, I bet he wears his cap so it isn't as obvious when he is SLEEPING!!! Better idea! + Show Spoiler + ![]() Hahahaha, what the hell, where is that from?! lol | ||
|
Maesy
United States1444 Posts
On February 25 2013 20:58 Qikz wrote: I think they probably didn't play MVP to give him some rest or something. That will probably happen even going into HotS. I don't see why they would play him when he's better off taking it easy. I generally hope he's not put out for the sake of his condition even though I love seeing him play. | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
dubRa
2165 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On February 25 2013 21:00 Kasaraki wrote: Show nested quote + On February 25 2013 20:57 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: On February 25 2013 20:56 vthree wrote: On February 25 2013 20:55 RiZu wrote: On February 25 2013 20:54 Qikz wrote: Is Nestea going bald or does he just like wearing his cap? I've never seen him without it. He doesn't wear his cap in GSL booth. Lol, I bet he wears his cap so it isn't as obvious when he is SLEEPING!!! Better idea! + Show Spoiler + ![]() Hahahaha, what the hell, where is that from?! lol IM's facebook. It's from when Nestea was at IEM to promote LG with MVP and Yonghwa | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|