Scoring:
STX +3
KHAN -1
Bogus +5
Reality +3
Last +4
Stork +3
Trap +4
all other STX players +1
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Proseat
Germany5113 Posts
Scoring: STX +3 KHAN -1 Bogus +5 Reality +3 Last +4 Stork +3 Trap +4 all other STX players +1 | ||
|
Mambo
Denmark1338 Posts
| ||
|
SmoKim
Denmark10305 Posts
| ||
|
mmatahi
France126 Posts
On February 19 2013 20:33 Proseat wrote: Bogus reaching a 3-win streak. Scoring: STX +3 KHAN -1 Bogus +5 Bear +4 Reality +3 Last +4 Stork +3 Trap +4 all other STX players +1 Didn't bear do a combo breaker on Roro and won more points? | ||
|
ThePrince
Peru331 Posts
Main Team Reality Innovation Soo Terminator Last Flash SKT Anti Savage Hydra Zenio I earned points ON ALL OF MY TEAM MEMBERS except Flash!!! And I didn't lose points from my antiteam!!! I believe I just earned 27 points in one day!!! | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On February 20 2013 00:05 ThePrince wrote: HOLY SHIT. Today was the BEST DAY for my FPL EVER!!!! Main Team Reality Innovation Soo Terminator Last Flash SKT Anti Savage Hydra Zenio I earned points ON ALL OF MY TEAM MEMBERS except Flash!!! And I didn't lose points from my antiteam!!! I believe I just earned 27 points in one day!!! Come join your fellow countrymen in group Sweden | ||
|
forumtext
575 Posts
| ||
|
Proseat
Germany5113 Posts
On February 19 2013 23:45 mmatahi wrote: Show nested quote + On February 19 2013 20:33 Proseat wrote: Bogus reaching a 3-win streak. Scoring: STX +3 KHAN -1 Bogus +5 Bear +4 Reality +3 Last +4 Stork +3 Trap +4 all other STX players +1 Didn't bear do a combo breaker on Roro and won more points? Hm, now that you mention it, I guess he did indeed break the streak of | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
dear on main, stork anti. also, two other stx players on anti | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP48 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|