• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:21
CEST 21:21
KST 04:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9980 users

[CSL] Azubu Collegiate Champions Grand Final Day 1 - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Imagine42
Profile Joined July 2012
United States73 Posts
February 17 2013 02:22 GMT
#161
Finals are about to start, get hype yo!
Andwhy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States91 Posts
February 17 2013 02:25 GMT
#162
Haha, anyone see Sean nudge the female caster when the camera switched back to them? What a pro!
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
February 17 2013 02:26 GMT
#163
Throwing out the number two gun here from Berkley. Not chucking Suppy out right away, but iP21J a pretty damn good player.
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 17 2013 02:28 GMT
#164
Good luck Berkeley!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
LemonyTang
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom437 Posts
February 17 2013 02:38 GMT
#165
really wanted to watch this but azubu.tv wouldnt work for me
Mvp #1
gyad
Profile Joined May 2010
United States423 Posts
February 17 2013 02:39 GMT
#166
Yep, that's a foreigner.
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
February 17 2013 02:40 GMT
#167
A very good player making a very bad decision. This is hugely uphill now for Berkley.
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
JackDT
Profile Joined January 2012
724 Posts
February 17 2013 02:40 GMT
#168
Why pull the SCVs. Did he think he was still outclassed?
ClairvoyanceSC2
Profile Joined February 2012
United States758 Posts
February 17 2013 02:40 GMT
#169
Wtf he just threw the game T_____T
teamamerica
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States958 Posts
February 17 2013 02:41 GMT
#170
On February 17 2013 11:38 LemonyTang wrote:
really wanted to watch this but azubu.tv wouldnt work for me


Same - I have 2 computers and the stream is only working on one. On the other, all I get is a black screen at http://global.azubu.tv/main.html.

Anyway, don't understand that scv pull at all. Maybe nerves?
RIP GOMTV. RIP PROLEAGUE.
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
February 17 2013 02:41 GMT
#171
On February 17 2013 11:40 JackDT wrote:
Why pull the SCVs. Did he think he was still outclassed?

He's their only other GM besides Suppy I think, so I don't think that was it. I think his sense of the game was completely backwards and he thought he was the one who was massively behind.
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
Abstinence
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States328 Posts
February 17 2013 02:45 GMT
#172
On February 17 2013 11:41 AgentW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 11:40 JackDT wrote:
Why pull the SCVs. Did he think he was still outclassed?

He's their only other GM besides Suppy I think, so I don't think that was it. I think his sense of the game was completely backwards and he thought he was the one who was massively behind.


He thought he was behind. We are all GM.
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-17 02:49:49
February 17 2013 02:47 GMT
#173
On February 17 2013 11:45 Abstinence wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 11:41 AgentW wrote:
On February 17 2013 11:40 JackDT wrote:
Why pull the SCVs. Did he think he was still outclassed?

He's their only other GM besides Suppy I think, so I don't think that was it. I think his sense of the game was completely backwards and he thought he was the one who was massively behind.


He thought he was behind. We are all GM.

Yes and what?

EDIT: Holy shit are you the guy about to play then?? Sorry, my info from that showmatch with PoltU was wrong then. I apologize.
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
i.of.the.storm
Profile Joined April 2009
United States795 Posts
February 17 2013 02:50 GMT
#174
On February 17 2013 11:47 AgentW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 11:45 Abstinence wrote:
On February 17 2013 11:41 AgentW wrote:
On February 17 2013 11:40 JackDT wrote:
Why pull the SCVs. Did he think he was still outclassed?

He's their only other GM besides Suppy I think, so I don't think that was it. I think his sense of the game was completely backwards and he thought he was the one who was massively behind.


He thought he was behind. We are all GM.

Yes and what?

EDIT: Holy shit are you the guy about to play then?? Sorry, my info from that showmatch with PoltU was wrong then. I apologize.


Haha yeah he's on the team. GLGL
Maru - The Terran hope is alive!
T.O.P. *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Hong Kong4685 Posts
February 17 2013 02:52 GMT
#175
On February 17 2013 11:16 AgentW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 10:53 T.O.P. wrote:
On February 17 2013 09:39 LuckyFool wrote:
you absolutely can't leave your best two players in the last two slots. horrible decision by Washington, dunno who's coming up with the lineups over there but that's mighty questionable...Absolutely need to guarantee getting a set or two on the board. One of your best players NEEDS to at the very least be playing in slot 4 in case it's been 0-3 up till then. keeping aces in 5/6 puts so much extra pressure on the 4th set player if it's gone 0-3 till then.

edit: of course I don't really know the other Washington players so I'm sure they may have had their reasons, but still...fuck.

There's no difference between losing 4-2 and 4-0.

Unless you might turn one of those four losses into a win by having a quick 1-0 or 2-0 lead as LuckyFool is asserting. In this situation in which I think you can count on the LighT duo as guarantees, I think playing them early is the right call.

Let's say the Washington puts their aces in set 4 and 5 instead of the current alignment. The score is 3-2, all the pressure will be on the set 6 player. I really can't see how there's a difference.
Oracle comes in, Scvs go down, never a miscommunication.
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
February 17 2013 02:53 GMT
#176
On February 17 2013 11:52 T.O.P. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 11:16 AgentW wrote:
On February 17 2013 10:53 T.O.P. wrote:
On February 17 2013 09:39 LuckyFool wrote:
you absolutely can't leave your best two players in the last two slots. horrible decision by Washington, dunno who's coming up with the lineups over there but that's mighty questionable...Absolutely need to guarantee getting a set or two on the board. One of your best players NEEDS to at the very least be playing in slot 4 in case it's been 0-3 up till then. keeping aces in 5/6 puts so much extra pressure on the 4th set player if it's gone 0-3 till then.

edit: of course I don't really know the other Washington players so I'm sure they may have had their reasons, but still...fuck.

There's no difference between losing 4-2 and 4-0.

Unless you might turn one of those four losses into a win by having a quick 1-0 or 2-0 lead as LuckyFool is asserting. In this situation in which I think you can count on the LighT duo as guarantees, I think playing them early is the right call.

Let's say the Washington puts their aces in set 4 and 5 instead of the current alignment. The score is 3-2, all the pressure will be on the set 6 player. I really can't see how there's a difference.

I think the only benefit is if you play them 1-2 and hopefully go up 2-0 and take whatever momentum may exist. Any other alignment, I agree with you.
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
RandomRice
Profile Joined January 2011
United States303 Posts
February 17 2013 02:54 GMT
#177
how did the scout probe get in??
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 17 2013 02:56 GMT
#178
On February 17 2013 11:47 AgentW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 11:45 Abstinence wrote:
On February 17 2013 11:41 AgentW wrote:
On February 17 2013 11:40 JackDT wrote:
Why pull the SCVs. Did he think he was still outclassed?

He's their only other GM besides Suppy I think, so I don't think that was it. I think his sense of the game was completely backwards and he thought he was the one who was massively behind.


He thought he was behind. We are all GM.

Yes and what?

EDIT: Holy shit are you the guy about to play then?? Sorry, my info from that showmatch with PoltU was wrong then. I apologize.

http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1880473/Abstinence
is this not him? No other Abstinence on NA. I guess he could have a 2nd account in GM
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Jombozeus
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
China1014 Posts
February 17 2013 02:58 GMT
#179
On February 17 2013 11:56 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 11:47 AgentW wrote:
On February 17 2013 11:45 Abstinence wrote:
On February 17 2013 11:41 AgentW wrote:
On February 17 2013 11:40 JackDT wrote:
Why pull the SCVs. Did he think he was still outclassed?

He's their only other GM besides Suppy I think, so I don't think that was it. I think his sense of the game was completely backwards and he thought he was the one who was massively behind.


He thought he was behind. We are all GM.

Yes and what?

EDIT: Holy shit are you the guy about to play then?? Sorry, my info from that showmatch with PoltU was wrong then. I apologize.

http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1880473/Abstinence
is this not him? No other Abstinence on NA. I guess he could have a 2nd account in GM


Either he got a LOT better in 1 month or hes deliberately playing bad on his main, because I'm about 200 off GM and I play against him as slightly favored all the time.
8mmspikes
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1704 Posts
February 17 2013 03:01 GMT
#180
Rough games so far for Berkeley, down 0-2
Suppy fan | ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ WELL MET ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ | http://www.twitter.com/8mmspikes
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O48
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 256
BRAT_OK 94
JuggernautJason90
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 900
Shuttle 571
Zeus 94
ZZZero.O 48
soO 45
Hyun 45
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 25
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva2151
canceldota28
Counter-Strike
fl0m4862
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3742
Liquid`Hasu624
Other Games
FrodaN867
KnowMe402
420jenkins331
Livibee172
Pyrionflax161
ToD108
QueenE66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick723
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 80
• 3DClanTV 52
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach103
• 80smullet 19
• blackmanpl 2
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2385
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
• Shiphtur610
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 39m
Patches Events
19h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 39m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.