On February 13 2013 20:34 MangoMountain wrote:
Oh god flash, what did you just do...
Oh god flash, what did you just do...
Damnit Young Ho, didn't your mama teach you not to play with your food?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Emperor_Earth
United States824 Posts
On February 13 2013 20:34 MangoMountain wrote: Oh god flash, what did you just do... Damnit Young Ho, didn't your mama teach you not to play with your food? | ||
|
Flonomenalz
Nigeria3519 Posts
| ||
|
letian
Germany4221 Posts
| ||
|
iSunrise
3302 Posts
| ||
|
Breach_hu
Hungary2431 Posts
| ||
|
CaptainTwig
United Kingdom532 Posts
huh? EDIT: oh wait gsl changed the map | ||
|
739
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
| ||
|
GolemMadness
Canada11044 Posts
| ||
|
Emperor_Earth
United States824 Posts
On February 13 2013 20:35 Flonomenalz wrote: Has Ryung just totally forgotten how to build depots? clearly... he got a 15 supply lead from that sac by flash and is behind on supply again. | ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
On February 13 2013 20:35 letian wrote: lol Flash just outmacroes Ryung Not hard when Ryung's supply blocked more than half the time. ![]() | ||
|
Fus Ro Dah
Singapore141 Posts
| ||
|
iSunrise
3302 Posts
On February 13 2013 20:35 CaptainTwig wrote: ryung build a sensor tower on the xel naga tower. huh? He obviously doesn´t trust the xel naga tower. :D | ||
|
Miragee
8709 Posts
On February 13 2013 20:32 Taipoka wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2013 20:31 Miragee wrote: "Flash's macro is outstanding (aka he can build scv's)." lol Dude. He´s ahead in workers, army and attacking at the same time Dude. I never said Flash macro beeing bad. But I quoted Khaldor for a thing that is one of the basics of the game is just showing how poor the pro scene is right now if Ryung didn't even build up nearly the same number of SCVs (and yes I know he lost 9, but he had his expo up way before flash). | ||
|
Joedaddy
United States1948 Posts
Wolf: "Look at Leenock, is he going to pull out or leave it in?" (talking about drones and the first 100 gas) Wolf: "Look at Flash's production tab. It sticks out so much further than everyone elses." I need to go to bed I think lol ; ; | ||
|
Vesky
United States857 Posts
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
Emperor_Earth
United States824 Posts
On February 13 2013 20:36 Joedaddy wrote: Apparently... I'm feeling a bit immature tonight because I can't stop laughing at this: Wolf: "Look at Leenock, is he going to pull out or leave it in?" (talking about drones and the first 100 gas) Wolf: "Look at Flash's production tab. It sticks out so much further than everyone elses." I need to go to bed I think lol ; ; nice catches. | ||
|
figq
12519 Posts
| ||
|
liberate71
Australia10252 Posts
On February 13 2013 20:36 Miragee wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2013 20:32 Taipoka wrote: On February 13 2013 20:31 Miragee wrote: "Flash's macro is outstanding (aka he can build scv's)." lol Dude. He´s ahead in workers, army and attacking at the same time Dude. I never said Flash macro beeing bad. But I quoted Khaldor for a thing that is one of the basics of the game is just showing how poor the pro scene is right now if Ryung didn't even build up nearly the same number of SCVs (and yes I know he lost 9, but he had his expo up way before flash). It's easy to be so critical from the comfort of your own home. | ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
On February 13 2013 20:36 Miragee wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2013 20:32 Taipoka wrote: On February 13 2013 20:31 Miragee wrote: "Flash's macro is outstanding (aka he can build scv's)." lol Dude. He´s ahead in workers, army and attacking at the same time Dude. I never said Flash macro beeing bad. But I quoted Khaldor for a thing that is one of the basics of the game is just showing how poor the pro scene is right now if Ryung didn't even build up nearly the same number of SCVs (and yes I know he lost 9, but he had his expo up way before flash). This. Pages and pages of "god like macro" etc, when the real difference is he just didn't get supply blocked. No disrespect or anything, his macro's really good, but I don't think quoting the supply difference this game is a good way to measure that haha. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7968 FrodaN2138 shahzam505 JimRising KnowMe280 C9.Mang0264 ArmadaUGS114 ZombieGrub91 Trikslyr38 PPMD32 CosmosSc2 |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|