On February 13 2013 19:26 Die4Ever wrote:
someone please fix this audio
someone please fix this audio

Whats with the audio?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
eGoRama
Bulgaria1542 Posts
On February 13 2013 19:26 Die4Ever wrote: someone please fix this audio ![]() Whats with the audio? | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On February 13 2013 19:27 eGoRama wrote: Whats with the audio? not sure, sounds phasey with popping, maybe a little feedback | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On February 13 2013 19:27 eGoRama wrote: I hope that Flash is ready for his weakest (it seems) match up in sc2 I hope that they play as well as they did in their last encounter, because that was pretty sick | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
I don't know much about Flash's TvT but I doubt it's as good as Ryung's. | ||
|
SoFrOsTy
United States525 Posts
| ||
|
Aerisky
United States12129 Posts
| ||
|
eGoRama
Bulgaria1542 Posts
On February 13 2013 19:29 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2013 19:27 eGoRama wrote: I hope that Flash is ready for his weakest (it seems) match up in sc2 I hope that they play as well as they did in their last encounter, because that was pretty sick It would be nice. Flash is the better player overall but Ryung is best at TvT. Lets see what will happen ![]() | ||
|
Scarecrow
Korea (South)9175 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On February 13 2013 19:31 eGoRama wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2013 19:29 Zealously wrote: On February 13 2013 19:27 eGoRama wrote: I hope that Flash is ready for his weakest (it seems) match up in sc2 I hope that they play as well as they did in their last encounter, because that was pretty sick It would be nice. Flash is the better player overall but Ryung is best at TvT. Lets see what will happen ![]() Huh, not so sure about that. Ryung has pretty damn good TvZ too, it's just that IMBA IMBA IMBA, you know His TvP got a lot better too | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
YongHwa>Creator T_T T_T | ||
|
letian
Germany4221 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Delphiki
Philippines1955 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
letian
Germany4221 Posts
| ||
|
AxionSteel
United States7754 Posts
On February 13 2013 19:30 DarkLordOlli wrote: Ryung's TvT makes people reconsider their value I don't know much about Flash's TvT but I doubt it's as good as Ryung's. was an extremely close and high level series last time they met, and with the way KESPA players have been playing lately, you'd think Flash would be on the up as well. | ||
|
Dwayn
Germany949 Posts
| ||
|
Goibon
New Zealand8185 Posts
>_<; | ||
|
eGoRama
Bulgaria1542 Posts
On February 13 2013 19:32 DarkLordOlli wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2013 19:31 eGoRama wrote: On February 13 2013 19:29 Zealously wrote: On February 13 2013 19:27 eGoRama wrote: I hope that Flash is ready for his weakest (it seems) match up in sc2 I hope that they play as well as they did in their last encounter, because that was pretty sick It would be nice. Flash is the better player overall but Ryung is best at TvT. Lets see what will happen ![]() Huh, not so sure about that. Ryung has pretty damn good TvZ too, it's just that IMBA IMBA IMBA, you know His TvP got a lot better too Hmm, not really, Flash TvP is way better than Ryung (Ryung is awful in TvP) and his TvZ is almost the same. Not only win rates but also overall game style | ||
|
Evil_Sheep
Canada902 Posts
On February 13 2013 19:32 DarkLordOlli wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2013 19:31 eGoRama wrote: On February 13 2013 19:29 Zealously wrote: On February 13 2013 19:27 eGoRama wrote: I hope that Flash is ready for his weakest (it seems) match up in sc2 I hope that they play as well as they did in their last encounter, because that was pretty sick It would be nice. Flash is the better player overall but Ryung is best at TvT. Lets see what will happen ![]() Huh, not so sure about that. Ryung has pretty damn good TvZ too, it's just that IMBA IMBA IMBA, you know His TvP got a lot better too Ryung was the shout heard around the world and Blizzard listened. | ||
| ||
|
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|