• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:57
CEST 19:57
KST 02:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8423 users

MLG Winter Championship (Dallas) - March 15-17 - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
evaunit01
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States512 Posts
March 13 2013 23:37 GMT
#81
It says it in the OP:

•32-Player Single Elimination Bracket (Bo5s & 7s)
Gamertag: William T. Riker - My life for Aiur!
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-13 23:43:45
March 13 2013 23:43 GMT
#82
Do we know what matchups/who will be broadcast on Friday yet?

Edit: Found it, sorry.
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
Derez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands6068 Posts
March 13 2013 23:47 GMT
#83
On March 14 2013 08:43 Alryk wrote:
Do we know what matchups/who will be broadcast on Friday yet?

Edit: Found it, sorry.

Every match will be casted as far as I am aware.
Ammanas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Slovakia2166 Posts
March 14 2013 00:01 GMT
#84
I just got a HD Code for MLG. Anyone knows why? I have not paid anything and I there was no transaction from my account or PayPal (of that I am sure, because it's one day before paycheck and I don't even have 1€ there :D). I am not complaining, just wondering why I got it
JangBi forever <3 || Classic! herO! Rain! Zest! | Rogue! Hydra! Solar! | Fantasy! Cure! Reality! Sorry! Journey!
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
March 14 2013 00:08 GMT
#85
On March 14 2013 09:01 Ammanas wrote:
I just got a HD Code for MLG. Anyone knows why? I have not paid anything and I there was no transaction from my account or PayPal (of that I am sure, because it's one day before paycheck and I don't even have 1€ there :D). I am not complaining, just wondering why I got it

I also got one and was wondering the same. I did have like a full year gold membership (or something of that kind) last year so maybe it's connected to that in some way.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
DBrave
Profile Joined December 2010
Serbia379 Posts
March 14 2013 00:13 GMT
#86
yea i also purchased gold mlg membership in past, maybe thats the reason why we got these free HD passes now
gg wp
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
March 14 2013 00:18 GMT
#87
Yeah I just was able to navigate the mlg site and it says my gold membership ends on March 24, 2013. You probably have something similar, I had completely forgot about it.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
Ammanas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Slovakia2166 Posts
March 14 2013 00:24 GMT
#88
On March 14 2013 09:18 nihlon wrote:
Yeah I just was able to navigate the mlg site and it says my gold membership ends on March 24, 2013. You probably have something similar, I had completely forgot about it.


lol indeed, I am the same. I completely forgot that I paid for gold membership year ago and I just checked the page and it says 'Your membership term ends on May 06, 2013.'

So that's the reason. That's nice of them
JangBi forever <3 || Classic! herO! Rain! Zest! | Rogue! Hydra! Solar! | Fantasy! Cure! Reality! Sorry! Journey!
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
March 14 2013 00:43 GMT
#89
Soooo excited for this!!! GO MC!! >:D
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
blacklist_member
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia318 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-14 02:31:03
March 14 2013 02:26 GMT
#90
On March 14 2013 09:18 nihlon wrote:
Yeah I just was able to navigate the mlg site and it says my gold membership ends on March 24, 2013. You probably have something similar, I had completely forgot about it.


Yep, gold members get it free....

For existing MLG Gold League Members, and Dallas Winter Championship purchasers, check your email for your Twitch.tv HD voucher code.


But i didn't even know I was a gold member lol
MC and MKP fighting ^^
kevinmon
Profile Joined January 2011
United States540 Posts
March 14 2013 04:11 GMT
#91
So excited for this tournament!
Nine Gates
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland198 Posts
March 14 2013 09:19 GMT
#92
On March 13 2013 23:47 skatblast wrote:
Lol 50$ at the door? Am i going to a rock concert or a gaming venue.

What does this even mean? Why should ~3 hours of inferior entertainment cost more than ~25 hours of superior entertainment?
1112345678999
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
March 14 2013 09:36 GMT
#93
i lucked out and got saturday and sunday off of work so i'll be watching a ton of MLG this weekend. will miss the first couple hours tho. got my hd code today too! can't wait for some sexy 1080p HotS action
www.superbeerbrothers.com
Gihi
Profile Joined September 2011
384 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-14 10:06:08
March 14 2013 10:05 GMT
#94
On February 05 2013 01:48 Glon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 01:44 Darthsanta13 wrote:
On February 05 2013 01:32 Glon wrote:
T.T would be so hyped if there was a fair invite/qualification process. Now won't bother watching much except for top 8 - the skill won't be there

Out of curiosity who of those who won't be attending do you think really would've had a shot at making top 16 or so? I wish there was an open bracket too but other than some of the weaker NA players invited the invites are all pretty solid. I suppose more Koreans?



Well now, let's see. I'm on Quantic, and guess how many of our players got invited? Well, 1, but he turned down the invite.

Of those not invited that REALLY surprise me: Hyun (for obvious reasons) and Hwangsin (7/8'th at MLG Dallas. Really not at least invited to showmatch?).

For me it hits home hard, considering all of the work that I have put into HOTS over the past month and a half. Some of the players invited have yet to even download the game - and yet there they are, playing in an invitational.

But then again, I'm not going to continue on. What's done is done - and while I would love it for MLG to do a late open bracket (online) where ~4-8 qualify, its not going to happen. So, go IPL!

Be realistic, 90% of the viewers would replace Hwangsin for Flash any day. Hyun not being invited is too bad, but he doesn't have a lot of stardust either.
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
March 14 2013 10:17 GMT
#95
On March 14 2013 08:03 Qikz wrote:
How is Flash only at 2% to win? I'm confused how you've worked that out :p

It's easy to underestimate how hard it is to win a 32-man bracket.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-14 11:19:12
March 14 2013 11:14 GMT
#96
--- Nuked ---
Oterer
Profile Joined March 2013
Belarus4 Posts
March 14 2013 16:01 GMT
#97
On March 14 2013 20:14 monkybone wrote:
I'm pretty hyped for this, but why are there so few korean Zergs as compared to Protoss and Terrans?

I feel like this is going to be quite a Zerg-light tournament in the later stages.

EDIT: There's a 23% of life winning in a 32 man bracket? Holy shit.

No theres not, those are just random numbers.
You can also get 7 times the money on a zerg winning on pinnaclesports
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
March 14 2013 16:14 GMT
#98
--- Nuked ---
Oterer
Profile Joined March 2013
Belarus4 Posts
March 14 2013 16:47 GMT
#99
On March 15 2013 01:14 monkybone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 01:01 Oterer wrote:
On March 14 2013 20:14 monkybone wrote:
I'm pretty hyped for this, but why are there so few korean Zergs as compared to Protoss and Terrans?

I feel like this is going to be quite a Zerg-light tournament in the later stages.

EDIT: There's a 23% of life winning in a 32 man bracket? Holy shit.

No theres not, those are just random numbers.
You can also get 7 times the money on a zerg winning on pinnaclesports


They're not random numbers.

oh, do you mean he did not push random buttons for his calculator?
flash is 2% and life 23. theyre pretty random
Neo_Joe
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States45 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-15 04:02:51
March 15 2013 03:59 GMT
#100
who are the casters?

EDIT: nevermind saw on reddit
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 232
BRAT_OK 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 949
Shuttle 635
Horang2 227
firebathero 107
Zeus 78
Hyun 56
soO 49
ToSsGirL 36
Rock 28
scan(afreeca) 17
[ Show more ]
Bishop 12
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
qojqva2158
420jenkins522
Counter-Strike
fl0m4972
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu487
Other Games
Grubby2532
FrodaN708
Beastyqt583
KnowMe231
Livibee189
QueenE70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 50
• 3DClanTV 44
• Adnapsc2 25
• Hinosc 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach105
• FirePhoenix24
• Michael_bg 7
• 80smullet 5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1765
Other Games
• Shiphtur563
• imaqtpie386
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 3m
Patches Events
21h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
OSC
1d 5h
OSC
1d 18h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.