• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:21
CEST 04:21
KST 11:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8325 users

[Code S] RO32 Group F 2013 GSL Season 1 - Page 78

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 116 Next
nomyx
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2205 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-30 12:07:53
January 30 2013 12:07 GMT
#1541
On January 30 2013 21:07 Uni1987 wrote:
Last WoL tournament...?


Last WoL GSL, the finals take place at the end of march, 2 weeks after HOTS comes out
Uni1987
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands642 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-30 12:08:15
January 30 2013 12:07 GMT
#1542
On January 30 2013 21:07 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:07 Uni1987 wrote:
Last WoL tournament...?

They probably dont know IPL6 is WoL


So next GSL season is HotS?

#Nice
.............
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
January 30 2013 12:08 GMT
#1543
gsl movie? lmao Tasteless
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
January 30 2013 12:08 GMT
#1544
On January 30 2013 21:07 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:07 Uni1987 wrote:
Last WoL tournament...?

They probably dont know IPL6 is WoL

They are ofc talking about GSL.
The curse is real
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
January 30 2013 12:08 GMT
#1545
On January 30 2013 21:04 SgtCoDFish wrote:
I feel like if this trend of bringing a lot of queens with endgame zerg armies, we might see ghosts in tvz again... just a few for emp vs queen/infestor. Would be fun :D

Current zerg builds seems to make 6-10 infestors to defend midgame, I feel any semi fast ghost build would be very effective.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-30 12:08:44
January 30 2013 12:08 GMT
#1546
On January 30 2013 21:07 Uni1987 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:07 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:07 Uni1987 wrote:
Last WoL tournament...?

They probably dont know IPL6 is WoL


So next GSL season is HotS?

yes

On January 30 2013 21:08 Tobblish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:07 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:07 Uni1987 wrote:
Last WoL tournament...?

They probably dont know IPL6 is WoL

They are ofc talking about GSL.

either way works
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
nomyx
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2205 Posts
January 30 2013 12:08 GMT
#1547
On January 30 2013 21:08 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
gsl movie? lmao Tasteless


Starring John Travolta as Artosis
Nicolas Cage as Tasteless
and Choi Min-sik as Mr. Chae
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
January 30 2013 12:08 GMT
#1548
On January 30 2013 21:07 tshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:06 liberate71 wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:04 Maesy wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:03 tshi wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:02 liberate71 wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:01 tshi wrote:
I think the elephant in the room article was right : |. MVP getting annihilated


... lol? are you being serious

No.

I'm saying that Roro is the next Zerg Bonwja?


Yeah, losing to MKP followed by beating someone with nerve injuries.

Next Bonjwa.


I can't tell when people are being sarcastic when its really bad :\ lol

It just hurts my head...

BACK TO THE GAMES

I think the reason it's harder to do sarcasm is 'cause TL is an international community, and maybe there are language barrier issues.


Yeah I know lol.. my comment was a bit too bleh - sorry about that. I just get lost in all the catchphrases/sarcasm and all the other stuff that I just dont know where things are going at times! hahaha <3
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany2959 Posts
January 30 2013 12:08 GMT
#1549
Rofl @ Tasteless' "insight".

Thanks for telling us MVP will probably use something he considers best in his situation.
WrathBringerReturns said: No no no. Sarcasm is detected in the voice. When this forum is riddled with stupidity, you think I can tell every post apart? Fair enough it was intended sarcastically, was it obvious? Of course not.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
January 30 2013 12:09 GMT
#1550
On January 30 2013 21:07 Ghanburighan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:04 neutralrobot wrote:
On January 30 2013 20:58 Ghanburighan wrote:
On January 30 2013 20:57 neutralrobot wrote:
On January 30 2013 20:48 Ghanburighan wrote:
On January 30 2013 20:45 Thinasy wrote:
On January 30 2013 20:45 neutralrobot wrote:
On January 30 2013 20:38 Ghanburighan wrote:
On January 30 2013 20:36 Asha` wrote:
On January 30 2013 20:35 mrtomjones wrote:
[quote]
Except he was DODGING banshee shots dude. I am making the assumption that this is sarcasm by you. Doing two units and juggling like them isn't easy in the least.


It's pretty easy when that's the only thing you are doing on the map bar macro tbh.


Lol at the random haters. That was the first time we've seen anyone dodge banshee shots with medivac marauder micro. Have some respect.

And no, no protoss has countered a banshee defence with immortal micro like that.


Wait, didn't SlayerS_BoxeR do that a while back? I missed this game, sadly...


Pretty sure he did


Where's the vod?


Don't know. I think it was in the season where he and MMA both used a medivac+hellion+reaper early game pressure. It may have been the last time SlayerS_BoxeR was in the GSL? Someone else might know... But it was in connection with that opening. Someone else had opened with a banshee and SlayerS_Boxer used a medivac to dodge the banshee shots. I'm pretty sure that's how it went.


I saw those games. That was when medivac reaper was introduced but I cannot remember any such marauder/medivac micro.

And considering you're talking down MKP publicly. Either provide proof or you owe an apology.


Wha...? Talking him down? Sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about. I just asked if SlayerS_BoxeR had done that before because I seem to remember he did. That does not warrant an apology. I didn't even see the game, so I wasn't even sure it was the same thing. So yeah, I'd like to recommend that you chill out about that shit. But there's an easy way to check either way - figure out when that happened and look at the VODS. I just don't happen to know when that was off the top of my head and I don't really care enough about "proving it" to go do research.


Yes, talking him down. Read the quotes here and you should get an idea. And don't throw out empty factual claims if you cannot back them up. That's called lying.


Actually I think lying is what they call lying.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Micromnky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States262 Posts
January 30 2013 12:09 GMT
#1551
Hahaha Tastosis...

"MVP Could totally be the Korean Boggle champion."
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
January 30 2013 12:09 GMT
#1552
On January 30 2013 21:07 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:06 Elroi wrote:
Aren't the maps decided before the actual event in GSL? Roro had a nice advantage on that map due to the fact that it is played in PL...


it's predetermined in Code A, losers pick in Code S

could Roro pick... Arkanoid if he loses now? that is really advantagous for the guy who wins the first map imo.
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
January 30 2013 12:09 GMT
#1553
Can't wait for HoTS GSL <3
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 30 2013 12:09 GMT
#1554
On January 30 2013 21:09 Elroi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:07 Waxangel wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:06 Elroi wrote:
Aren't the maps decided before the actual event in GSL? Roro had a nice advantage on that map due to the fact that it is played in PL...


it's predetermined in Code A, losers pick in Code S

could Roro pick... Arkanoid if he loses now? that is really advantagous for the guy who wins the first map imo.

The map pool consists of: GSL Akilon Flats • GSL Bel'Shir Vestige SE • GSL Cloud Kingdom • GSL Daybreak • GSL Icarus • KeSPA Neo Planet S • GSL Whirlwind SE
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
nomyx
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2205 Posts
January 30 2013 12:09 GMT
#1555
On January 30 2013 21:09 Elroi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:07 Waxangel wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:06 Elroi wrote:
Aren't the maps decided before the actual event in GSL? Roro had a nice advantage on that map due to the fact that it is played in PL...


it's predetermined in Code A, losers pick in Code S

could Roro pick... Arkanoid if he loses now? that is really advantagous for the guy who wins the first map imo.


I don't think Arkanoid is in the GSL map pool
Maesy
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1444 Posts
January 30 2013 12:09 GMT
#1556
On January 30 2013 21:08 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:07 tshi wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:06 liberate71 wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:04 Maesy wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:03 tshi wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:02 liberate71 wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:01 tshi wrote:
I think the elephant in the room article was right : |. MVP getting annihilated


... lol? are you being serious

No.

I'm saying that Roro is the next Zerg Bonwja?


Yeah, losing to MKP followed by beating someone with nerve injuries.

Next Bonjwa.


I can't tell when people are being sarcastic when its really bad :\ lol

It just hurts my head...

BACK TO THE GAMES

I think the reason it's harder to do sarcasm is 'cause TL is an international community, and maybe there are language barrier issues.


Yeah I know lol.. my comment was a bit too bleh - sorry about that. I just get lost in all the catchphrases/sarcasm and all the other stuff that I just dont know where things are going at times! hahaha <3


Sorry about that. I was being sarcastic.
Official Nathanias Fanclub Manager! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=401880
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
January 30 2013 12:10 GMT
#1557
On January 30 2013 21:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:07 Ghanburighan wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:04 neutralrobot wrote:
On January 30 2013 20:58 Ghanburighan wrote:
On January 30 2013 20:57 neutralrobot wrote:
On January 30 2013 20:48 Ghanburighan wrote:
On January 30 2013 20:45 Thinasy wrote:
On January 30 2013 20:45 neutralrobot wrote:
On January 30 2013 20:38 Ghanburighan wrote:
On January 30 2013 20:36 Asha` wrote:
[quote]

It's pretty easy when that's the only thing you are doing on the map bar macro tbh.


Lol at the random haters. That was the first time we've seen anyone dodge banshee shots with medivac marauder micro. Have some respect.

And no, no protoss has countered a banshee defence with immortal micro like that.


Wait, didn't SlayerS_BoxeR do that a while back? I missed this game, sadly...


Pretty sure he did


Where's the vod?


Don't know. I think it was in the season where he and MMA both used a medivac+hellion+reaper early game pressure. It may have been the last time SlayerS_BoxeR was in the GSL? Someone else might know... But it was in connection with that opening. Someone else had opened with a banshee and SlayerS_Boxer used a medivac to dodge the banshee shots. I'm pretty sure that's how it went.


I saw those games. That was when medivac reaper was introduced but I cannot remember any such marauder/medivac micro.

And considering you're talking down MKP publicly. Either provide proof or you owe an apology.


Wha...? Talking him down? Sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about. I just asked if SlayerS_BoxeR had done that before because I seem to remember he did. That does not warrant an apology. I didn't even see the game, so I wasn't even sure it was the same thing. So yeah, I'd like to recommend that you chill out about that shit. But there's an easy way to check either way - figure out when that happened and look at the VODS. I just don't happen to know when that was off the top of my head and I don't really care enough about "proving it" to go do research.


Yes, talking him down. Read the quotes here and you should get an idea. And don't throw out empty factual claims if you cannot back them up. That's called lying.


Actually I think lying is what they call lying.


It is. Illustration: "I cannot prove this but elephants flew past my window." See, I lied.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Beta2k
Profile Joined November 2011
Austria218 Posts
January 30 2013 12:10 GMT
#1558
did artosis talk about his preliminary game today? if yes, what did he say?
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
January 30 2013 12:10 GMT
#1559
On January 30 2013 21:08 nomyx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:08 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
gsl movie? lmao Tasteless


Starring John Travolta as Artosis
Nicolas Cage as Tasteless
and Choi Min-sik as Mr. Chae


Nicholas Cage as Artosis
Joaquin Phoenix as Tasteless
Chow Yun Fat as Mr Chae.

NesTea as NesTea
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
January 30 2013 12:10 GMT
#1560
I would pay money to watch a stream of Tasteless, Artosis, Khaldor, and Wolf playing D&D lol
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 116 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech166
RuFF_SC2 138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18320
Rain 1576
GuemChi 905
sorry 53
NaDa 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever456
NeuroSwarm205
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 443
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox969
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g7385
JimRising 557
WinterStarcraft516
C9.Mang0165
ViBE135
ZombieGrub14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick849
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 179
• davetesta39
• Letter143
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt236
Other Games
• Scarra962
• Shiphtur496
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 39m
INu's Battles
8h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 39m
OSC
19h 54m
Replay Cast
20h 39m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.