• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:44
CEST 11:44
KST 18:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6292 users

[SPL] STX SouL vs EG-Liquid R2 - Page 40

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 Next All
oneill12
Profile Joined February 2012
Romania1222 Posts
January 26 2013 09:51 GMT
#781
Just when you thought it wasn*t possible they did it again! Hats off to them!
kafkaesque
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Germany2006 Posts
January 26 2013 09:53 GMT
#782
Wow, I would not have expected this. I'm still really hoping for a top 4 finish, but things look bleak, especially with HotS so close to release. I assume SPL finishes before the expansion comes?
| (• ◡•)|╯ ╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 26 2013 09:56 GMT
#783
On January 26 2013 18:53 kafkaesque wrote:
Wow, I would not have expected this. I'm still really hoping for a top 4 finish, but things look bleak, especially with HotS so close to release. I assume SPL finishes before the expansion comes?


SPL will run all the way into May/June at the least. Round 4 5 and 6 will be HOTS then you have the playoffs.
ES.Genie
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1370 Posts
January 26 2013 10:01 GMT
#784
On January 26 2013 18:32 letian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 18:12 ES.Genie wrote:
On January 26 2013 18:07 letian wrote:
On January 26 2013 18:04 ES.Genie wrote:
On January 26 2013 17:58 letian wrote:
funny thing though, every time I watch EGTL matches is because I hope JD or Taeja will play. I don't come to see Zenio or Revival.

Better email the sponsors. I'm sure they would like to know.

I think this should be obvious. And if sponsors don't give f... about what is going on and where they invest, then, who will?

Go ahead, I'm 100% sure sponsors would like to hear you, random internet guy, complaining about their coaches decisions. No doubt they would like to know.

So you think this is how it works)?

Ofcourse this is how it works. Sponsors would be stupid to trust their coaches, who watch the players 24/7 and know best how they perform. No way they would ignore the complains of the TL-armys.
No Mvp, no care. ~ the King will be back | Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Phil Heath |
letian
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany4221 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-26 10:05:51
January 26 2013 10:05 GMT
#785
On January 26 2013 19:01 ES.Genie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 18:32 letian wrote:
On January 26 2013 18:12 ES.Genie wrote:
On January 26 2013 18:07 letian wrote:
On January 26 2013 18:04 ES.Genie wrote:
On January 26 2013 17:58 letian wrote:
funny thing though, every time I watch EGTL matches is because I hope JD or Taeja will play. I don't come to see Zenio or Revival.

Better email the sponsors. I'm sure they would like to know.

I think this should be obvious. And if sponsors don't give f... about what is going on and where they invest, then, who will?

Go ahead, I'm 100% sure sponsors would like to hear you, random internet guy, complaining about their coaches decisions. No doubt they would like to know.

So you think this is how it works)?

Ofcourse this is how it works. Sponsors would be stupid to trust their coaches, who watch the players 24/7 and know best how they perform. No way they would ignore the complains of the TL-armys.

Would you please buy some flowers to the coaches.
Jacmert
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1709 Posts
January 26 2013 10:13 GMT
#786
All I have to say is that Revival totally HAD Dear with that zergling runby. If he hadn't made that control group mistake, he could have focussed the Robo down and then gone for the mineral line of the main or natural. I have a hunch that he lost his army right after he realized his mistake with the zergling runby and perhaps he wouldn't have lost his army if his zergling miscontrol had never distracted him

He had him...!
Plat Support Main #believe
ES.Genie
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1370 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-26 10:16:23
January 26 2013 10:15 GMT
#787
On January 26 2013 19:05 letian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 19:01 ES.Genie wrote:
On January 26 2013 18:32 letian wrote:
On January 26 2013 18:12 ES.Genie wrote:
On January 26 2013 18:07 letian wrote:
On January 26 2013 18:04 ES.Genie wrote:
On January 26 2013 17:58 letian wrote:
funny thing though, every time I watch EGTL matches is because I hope JD or Taeja will play. I don't come to see Zenio or Revival.

Better email the sponsors. I'm sure they would like to know.

I think this should be obvious. And if sponsors don't give f... about what is going on and where they invest, then, who will?

Go ahead, I'm 100% sure sponsors would like to hear you, random internet guy, complaining about their coaches decisions. No doubt they would like to know.

So you think this is how it works)?

Ofcourse this is how it works. Sponsors would be stupid to trust their coaches, who watch the players 24/7 and know best how they perform. No way they would ignore the complains of the TL-armys.

Would you please buy some flowers to the coaches.

Nah, I'd rather complain about them on TL, because I have such good insight knowledge. They do this as a job? Come on, I watch Starcaft tournaments all week - I would be a way better coach.
No Mvp, no care. ~ the King will be back | Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Phil Heath |
NightOfTheDead
Profile Joined August 2009
Lithuania1711 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-26 10:17:36
January 26 2013 10:16 GMT
#788
If the player performs worse in official match than in practice, it is still coach fault because they send him out. Coaches should account for player mental readiness as much as their actual house-practice results. Sure, players lose, but when you compare what they have on their team to results, something is not right. All-kill format is much worse for EG-TL than set matches by far.
letian
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany4221 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-26 10:25:47
January 26 2013 10:25 GMT
#789
On January 26 2013 19:15 ES.Genie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 19:05 letian wrote:
On January 26 2013 19:01 ES.Genie wrote:
On January 26 2013 18:32 letian wrote:
On January 26 2013 18:12 ES.Genie wrote:
On January 26 2013 18:07 letian wrote:
On January 26 2013 18:04 ES.Genie wrote:
On January 26 2013 17:58 letian wrote:
funny thing though, every time I watch EGTL matches is because I hope JD or Taeja will play. I don't come to see Zenio or Revival.

Better email the sponsors. I'm sure they would like to know.

I think this should be obvious. And if sponsors don't give f... about what is going on and where they invest, then, who will?

Go ahead, I'm 100% sure sponsors would like to hear you, random internet guy, complaining about their coaches decisions. No doubt they would like to know.

So you think this is how it works)?

Ofcourse this is how it works. Sponsors would be stupid to trust their coaches, who watch the players 24/7 and know best how they perform. No way they would ignore the complains of the TL-armys.

Would you please buy some flowers to the coaches.

Nah, I'd rather complain about them on TL, because I have such good insight knowledge. They do this as a job? Come on, I watch Starcaft tournaments all week - I would be a way better coach.

well, we all have our little soft spots ^_^
Snusmumriken
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden1717 Posts
January 26 2013 10:25 GMT
#790
Just watched the vods. The average quality of the games were really low. Silly Misstakes all of the time. Really shitty games overall. :/
Amove for Aiur
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
January 26 2013 10:40 GMT
#791
That Hero game is probably one of the top 3 craziest I have ever seen.
NuttyFudgesicle
Profile Joined December 2010
United States29 Posts
January 26 2013 11:04 GMT
#792
From my observation since Stephano arrived for round two I have noticed that they only send him out when there are at least several non-kespa/proleague specific maps lined up. It is pretty obvious since the moment he arrived there that he had zero practice time on them and has likely not been practicing on them much because of GSL (although I do not know for sure). I would say at this point it is safe to say they will not send him out unless its on a non-kespa map if he remains in the current gsl tournament for a while.
Dotq
Profile Joined March 2012
Norway235 Posts
January 26 2013 11:07 GMT
#793
Whats up with no stephano / jd / taeja ?

Doesnt exactly look like zenio and revival is a good choice.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
January 26 2013 11:32 GMT
#794
Just saw game 3. Oh man, classic game.

If hero had had one more stalker he could have had the pylon O_O
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Jknighty
Profile Joined July 2011
159 Posts
January 26 2013 12:01 GMT
#795
Can they please sort out the VODs? Every match gets spoilered as soon as I try and watch the games.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 26 2013 12:02 GMT
#796
On January 26 2013 21:01 Jknighty wrote:
Can they please sort out the VODs? Every match gets spoilered as soon as I try and watch the games.

They are spoiler free in the OP and link to all the right games for me O_o
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
January 26 2013 12:05 GMT
#797
Is Taeja still recovering with his wrist?
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Jknighty
Profile Joined July 2011
159 Posts
January 26 2013 12:05 GMT
#798
So there are. I kind of meant Twitch though. Worst system ever.
phil.ipp
Profile Joined May 2010
Austria1067 Posts
January 26 2013 12:18 GMT
#799
worst games ever from TL-EG

JYP so bad stalker controll ...
Hero: if you want to contain, you should actually have the apm to do it if your enemy wants to move out
Revival: no words for that ling runby..

the only guy who played half decent is Zenio and he just isnt on the same level as Innovation.
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
January 26 2013 13:31 GMT
#800
On January 26 2013 19:25 letian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 19:15 ES.Genie wrote:
On January 26 2013 19:05 letian wrote:
On January 26 2013 19:01 ES.Genie wrote:
On January 26 2013 18:32 letian wrote:
On January 26 2013 18:12 ES.Genie wrote:
On January 26 2013 18:07 letian wrote:
On January 26 2013 18:04 ES.Genie wrote:
On January 26 2013 17:58 letian wrote:
funny thing though, every time I watch EGTL matches is because I hope JD or Taeja will play. I don't come to see Zenio or Revival.

Better email the sponsors. I'm sure they would like to know.

I think this should be obvious. And if sponsors don't give f... about what is going on and where they invest, then, who will?

Go ahead, I'm 100% sure sponsors would like to hear you, random internet guy, complaining about their coaches decisions. No doubt they would like to know.

So you think this is how it works)?

Ofcourse this is how it works. Sponsors would be stupid to trust their coaches, who watch the players 24/7 and know best how they perform. No way they would ignore the complains of the TL-armys.

Would you please buy some flowers to the coaches.

Nah, I'd rather complain about them on TL, because I have such good insight knowledge. They do this as a job? Come on, I watch Starcaft tournaments all week - I would be a way better coach.

well, we all have our little soft spots ^_^

The classic "I've lost the argument, try to annoy the other person"
Grow up.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1361
Bisu 1176
Soma 565
EffOrt 209
hero 195
Pusan 148
HiyA 78
soO 66
ZerO 62
Stork 44
[ Show more ]
Killer 41
sorry 36
Shinee 35
Rush 34
Bale 31
Sharp 25
Mong 24
Noble 10
Terrorterran 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc749
Counter-Strike
edward69
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft772
crisheroes767
Other Games
gofns47258
olofmeister1183
singsing1173
ceh9545
Livibee205
Pyrionflax142
ArmadaUGS33
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick532
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream459
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH326
• StrangeGG 31
• LUISG 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2380
League of Legends
• Jankos1658
• Rush1383
• Stunt379
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16m
Afreeca Starleague
16m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 16m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.