• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:31
CEST 10:31
KST 17:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10182 users

AcerScarlett vs ROOTMinigun Bo7 [Playhem] - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
-JoKeR-
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada387 Posts
January 23 2013 02:47 GMT
#101
Well that was depressing to watch
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 23 2013 02:51 GMT
#102
No offense to minigun but Scarlett is just on another tier...minigun might be a ladder hero but scarlett can actually compete on an international scale...(at least I hope!)

That said, I can't stand how hard BL infestor is to beat.
Cylluus
Profile Joined November 2011
United States153 Posts
January 23 2013 03:35 GMT
#103
Oh man. I knew Scarlett would win but I didn't think it was gonna be a complete shutout.
Phay
Profile Joined August 2010
55 Posts
January 23 2013 03:48 GMT
#104
Scarlett play is perfect play. Is it over already? Just saw the last two games - she won with styyle
Minigun
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
619 Posts
January 23 2013 03:57 GMT
#105
Scarlett too good guys, sorry it was a 4-0!

First two games were fun though ^_^>
“Quiet people have the loudest minds.” ― Stephen Hawking
RodrigoX
Profile Joined November 2009
United States645 Posts
January 23 2013 08:19 GMT
#106
On January 23 2013 12:57 ROOTMinigun wrote:
Scarlett too good guys, sorry it was a 4-0!

First two games were fun though ^_^>

Don't worry Minigun. We all know you played better in a lot of the games (especially CloudKingdom), it's just you took it to the lategame and it's just that BL infestor crazy imba.

GL in future.

User was temp banned for this post.
We were all raised on televion that made us believe we'd all be Millionairs, Movie gods, and Rockstars..... But we won't.... We are slowly learning that fact. And we are very, very pissed off.
oOOoOphidian
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1402 Posts
January 23 2013 08:50 GMT
#107
On January 23 2013 17:19 RodrigoX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 12:57 ROOTMinigun wrote:
Scarlett too good guys, sorry it was a 4-0!

First two games were fun though ^_^>

Don't worry Minigun. We all know you played better in a lot of the games (especially CloudKingdom), it's just you took it to the lategame and it's just that BL infestor crazy imba.

GL in future.

You are seriously kidding yourself.

Watch Scarlett play vs Sage to see just how much Minigun could still improve his play.
Creator of sc2unmasked.com
Joedaddy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1948 Posts
January 23 2013 09:06 GMT
#108
On January 23 2013 12:57 ROOTMinigun wrote:
Scarlett too good guys, sorry it was a 4-0!

First two games were fun though ^_^>


I'd put my money on you all day long in a HOTS rematch <33
I might be the minority on TL, but TL is the minority everywhere else.
kafkaesque
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Germany2006 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 09:45:30
January 23 2013 09:35 GMT
#109
This is what SC2 should look like...

Wrong thread, wanted to post in the Code S LR.
| (• ◡•)|╯ ╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
RandomAccount#49059
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2140 Posts
January 23 2013 09:57 GMT
#110
--- Nuked ---
Minigun
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
619 Posts
January 23 2013 10:04 GMT
#111
On January 23 2013 17:50 oOOoOphidian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 17:19 RodrigoX wrote:
On January 23 2013 12:57 ROOTMinigun wrote:
Scarlett too good guys, sorry it was a 4-0!

First two games were fun though ^_^>

Don't worry Minigun. We all know you played better in a lot of the games (especially CloudKingdom), it's just you took it to the lategame and it's just that BL infestor crazy imba.

GL in future.

You are seriously kidding yourself.

Watch Scarlett play vs Sage to see just how much Minigun could still improve his play.



MM game one I think I really probably should have won, after rewatching the replay I defintely think I let that one slip. I definitely lost the others though.

I watched the sage vs scarlett vods a couple days ago, he has a very interesting style, it is very unique, and quite hard to copy with only 4-5 games available from his stream.

I did take away the build I did on game one with it, and it's helped me a lot in the mid game PvZ.

Scarlett is definitely the best zerg I've played though.
“Quiet people have the loudest minds.” ― Stephen Hawking
oOOoOphidian
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1402 Posts
January 23 2013 11:05 GMT
#112
On January 23 2013 19:04 ROOTMinigun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 17:50 oOOoOphidian wrote:
On January 23 2013 17:19 RodrigoX wrote:
On January 23 2013 12:57 ROOTMinigun wrote:
Scarlett too good guys, sorry it was a 4-0!

First two games were fun though ^_^>

Don't worry Minigun. We all know you played better in a lot of the games (especially CloudKingdom), it's just you took it to the lategame and it's just that BL infestor crazy imba.

GL in future.

You are seriously kidding yourself.

Watch Scarlett play vs Sage to see just how much Minigun could still improve his play.



MM game one I think I really probably should have won, after rewatching the replay I defintely think I let that one slip. I definitely lost the others though.

I watched the sage vs scarlett vods a couple days ago, he has a very interesting style, it is very unique, and quite hard to copy with only 4-5 games available from his stream.

I did take away the build I did on game one with it, and it's helped me a lot in the mid game PvZ.

Scarlett is definitely the best zerg I've played though.

I'm a fan of yours, so I hope you didn't take it negatively. It's just silly that someone thinks you played perfectly when it's really obvious how much skill potential is still in the game above NA top grandmaster play. I'm sure you'll keep improving and pushing protoss further than most foreigners do. GGs
Creator of sc2unmasked.com
Tingles
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia225 Posts
January 23 2013 11:14 GMT
#113
You played super good first game, and pretty damn good 2nd game. Hurts seeing you run out of money and you can't build interceptors with a useless carrier / mommaship army.
Looks like you seem to have overcome some of those nerve issues you had before. Keep up the good work! =)
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
January 23 2013 11:21 GMT
#114
On January 23 2013 19:04 ROOTMinigun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 17:50 oOOoOphidian wrote:
On January 23 2013 17:19 RodrigoX wrote:
On January 23 2013 12:57 ROOTMinigun wrote:
Scarlett too good guys, sorry it was a 4-0!

First two games were fun though ^_^>

Don't worry Minigun. We all know you played better in a lot of the games (especially CloudKingdom), it's just you took it to the lategame and it's just that BL infestor crazy imba.

GL in future.

You are seriously kidding yourself.

Watch Scarlett play vs Sage to see just how much Minigun could still improve his play.



MM game one I think I really probably should have won, after rewatching the replay I defintely think I let that one slip. I definitely lost the others though.

I watched the sage vs scarlett vods a couple days ago, he has a very interesting style, it is very unique, and quite hard to copy with only 4-5 games available from his stream.

I did take away the build I did on game one with it, and it's helped me a lot in the mid game PvZ.

Scarlett is definitely the best zerg I've played though.


Minigun fighting!

And congrats to scarlett, of course.
Bora Pain minha porra!
Minigun
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
619 Posts
January 23 2013 11:44 GMT
#115
On January 23 2013 20:05 oOOoOphidian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 19:04 ROOTMinigun wrote:
On January 23 2013 17:50 oOOoOphidian wrote:
On January 23 2013 17:19 RodrigoX wrote:
On January 23 2013 12:57 ROOTMinigun wrote:
Scarlett too good guys, sorry it was a 4-0!

First two games were fun though ^_^>

Don't worry Minigun. We all know you played better in a lot of the games (especially CloudKingdom), it's just you took it to the lategame and it's just that BL infestor crazy imba.

GL in future.

You are seriously kidding yourself.

Watch Scarlett play vs Sage to see just how much Minigun could still improve his play.



MM game one I think I really probably should have won, after rewatching the replay I defintely think I let that one slip. I definitely lost the others though.

I watched the sage vs scarlett vods a couple days ago, he has a very interesting style, it is very unique, and quite hard to copy with only 4-5 games available from his stream.

I did take away the build I did on game one with it, and it's helped me a lot in the mid game PvZ.

Scarlett is definitely the best zerg I've played though.

I'm a fan of yours, so I hope you didn't take it negatively. It's just silly that someone thinks you played perfectly when it's really obvious how much skill potential is still in the game above NA top grandmaster play. I'm sure you'll keep improving and pushing protoss further than most foreigners do. GGs


Oh no of course not, I hope I didn't sound like I took offense. Was just making a comment of that subject ^_^ .

Thanks to everyone who watched.
“Quiet people have the loudest minds.” ― Stephen Hawking
oOOoOphidian
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1402 Posts
January 23 2013 12:03 GMT
#116
On January 23 2013 20:44 ROOTMinigun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 20:05 oOOoOphidian wrote:
On January 23 2013 19:04 ROOTMinigun wrote:
On January 23 2013 17:50 oOOoOphidian wrote:
On January 23 2013 17:19 RodrigoX wrote:
On January 23 2013 12:57 ROOTMinigun wrote:
Scarlett too good guys, sorry it was a 4-0!

First two games were fun though ^_^>

Don't worry Minigun. We all know you played better in a lot of the games (especially CloudKingdom), it's just you took it to the lategame and it's just that BL infestor crazy imba.

GL in future.

You are seriously kidding yourself.

Watch Scarlett play vs Sage to see just how much Minigun could still improve his play.



MM game one I think I really probably should have won, after rewatching the replay I defintely think I let that one slip. I definitely lost the others though.

I watched the sage vs scarlett vods a couple days ago, he has a very interesting style, it is very unique, and quite hard to copy with only 4-5 games available from his stream.

I did take away the build I did on game one with it, and it's helped me a lot in the mid game PvZ.

Scarlett is definitely the best zerg I've played though.

I'm a fan of yours, so I hope you didn't take it negatively. It's just silly that someone thinks you played perfectly when it's really obvious how much skill potential is still in the game above NA top grandmaster play. I'm sure you'll keep improving and pushing protoss further than most foreigners do. GGs


Oh no of course not, I hope I didn't sound like I took offense. Was just making a comment of that subject ^_^ .

Thanks to everyone who watched.

I agree btw. I think game 1 was yours if you made an air switch or just didn't rush to an engagement. All those heavy zealot/dt warp ins also really drained your bank without doing much compared to the lighter warp-in harass complemented by HTs that Sage has been using.
Creator of sc2unmasked.com
Zeon0
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria2995 Posts
January 24 2013 12:56 GMT
#117
On January 21 2013 01:54 Zeon0 wrote:
5-0 Scarlett (yes, i know its Bo7)

as i said!
Hater of MKP since GSL Open Season 2 | Fanboy of: NesTea Stephano IdrA DIMAGA MorroW ret DongRaeGu Snute SaSe Mvp ThorZaIN DeMusliM
Kaladin
Profile Joined January 2011
United States88 Posts
January 24 2013 13:46 GMT
#118
For those of you mentioning Scarlett vs Sage, can you post the link to vod pls? Also gl in the future minigun. You are one of my favorites to watch :D
Me all in. Him drone drone drone. Me win. -MC
oOOoOphidian
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1402 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-25 00:32:33
January 25 2013 00:32 GMT
#119
On January 24 2013 22:46 Kaladin wrote:
For those of you mentioning Scarlett vs Sage, can you post the link to vod pls? Also gl in the future minigun. You are one of my favorites to watch :D

they played a bunch of games in the last week
http://www.twitch.tv/sc2sage/b/356882054?t=17m40s
http://www.twitch.tv/scarlettm/b/359667745?t=3h46m
Creator of sc2unmasked.com
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 512
Hyuk 310
910 230
Killer 76
Dewaltoss 59
Yoon 47
Shinee 34
Mind 28
ZergMaN 27
NotJumperer 26
[ Show more ]
Bale 21
yabsab 19
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe130
League of Legends
JimRising 483
Counter-Strike
olofmeister892
ceh9538
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2161
Khaldor428
Other Games
singsing1021
Sick241
Mew2King136
XBOCT103
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick713
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream300
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH150
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2308
League of Legends
• Jankos967
• Stunt569
Other Games
• WagamamaTV59
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 30m
Stellar Fest
4h 30m
The PondCast
1d 1h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.