On January 14 2013 04:11 Canucklehead wrote:
You're cray cray. In other news...I AM NESTEA!!!!!!! SUP!
You're cray cray. In other news...I AM NESTEA!!!!!!! SUP!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Maesy
United States1444 Posts
On January 14 2013 04:11 Canucklehead wrote: Show nested quote + On January 14 2013 04:04 Penguinox wrote: Call me crazy, but MC vs MKP is actually the game I'm least hyped about today... I do like ZvZ and I really enjoy korean vs. non-korean games as well. It helps that at least two of the non-koreans left are people I definitely root for in general. You're cray cray. In other news...I AM NESTEA!!!!!!! SUP! | ||
|
Godwrath
Spain10165 Posts
| ||
|
Ecliptium
Canada147 Posts
| ||
|
Yonnua
United Kingdom2331 Posts
![]() | ||
|
ZackAttack
United States884 Posts
| ||
|
Qwerty85
Croatia5536 Posts
On January 14 2013 04:14 Godwrath wrote: C'mon professor. Don't go full foreigner. Losing a hatch is really no big deal for a zerg. He saved the drones, he is expanding at the center location and has a contain. I think he is fine | ||
|
ragz_gt
9172 Posts
| ||
|
Qwerty85
Croatia5536 Posts
![]() | ||
|
heartlxp
United States1258 Posts
| ||
|
MangoMountain
Norway2044 Posts
| ||
|
Godwrath
Spain10165 Posts
| ||
|
Killmouse
Austria5700 Posts
| ||
|
Hiea
Denmark1538 Posts
More minerals in her third lol. | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
| ||
|
Kasaraki
Denmark7115 Posts
| ||
|
Swiipii
2195 Posts
On January 14 2013 04:18 Godwrath wrote: This game is so much fun. Back and forth everywhere. You made me spit my orange juice . xD | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
Yonnua
United Kingdom2331 Posts
| ||
|
Hiea
Denmark1538 Posts
Did Scarlett kill them, or did NesTea not remake them after the spine crawlers? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Hyuk EffOrt Mini ZerO Larva Soma firebathero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1959 FrodaN1050 B2W.Neo935 Beastyqt709 Mlord404 Hui .220 Livibee181 Liquid`VortiX178 KnowMe144 ArmadaUGS116 Mew2King74 Trikslyr31 CosmosSc2 ZerO(Twitch)11 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|