• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:14
CEST 03:14
KST 10:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9959 users

[SPL] EG-TL vs. SK Telecom T1 R1 - Page 55

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 96 Next
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
December 31 2012 12:32 GMT
#1081
On December 31 2012 21:30 Facultyadjutant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 21:28 YourHarry wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:26 GolemMadness wrote:
I think the casters have found their true calling in life: commenting on people in the crowd and their reactions to being on camera.


this


That's what tasteless did all the time when he was casting bw, just like every caster.

Now you are just being ridicolous


I think you take things a bit too seriously.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Pudge_172
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1378 Posts
December 31 2012 12:32 GMT
#1082
Can someone explain how PL works?

I know there are 6 rounds and then a playoff. How does finishing in a certain place in a certain round affect things?
Diablo 3 Blog Me & My Mom http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=336890
Rannasha
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2398 Posts
December 31 2012 12:32 GMT
#1083
On December 31 2012 21:30 Coolhwip wrote:
Just tuned in for my first SPL, how are the matches choosen? Do they just assign a number to a player and they face whovere was picked as the same number in the other team?


Maps are announced for each match and the teams then pick a player for each match. This list is published in advance, so teams can prepare. For the ace-match, players can be picked on the spot.
Such flammable little insects!
YourHarry
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
December 31 2012 12:33 GMT
#1084
Poll: GSL or KeSPA

I am a GSL fanboy. I refuse to change no matter what. (31)
 
52%

KeSPA > GSL (29)
 
48%

60 total votes

Your vote: GSL or KeSPA

(Vote): KeSPA > GSL
(Vote): I am a GSL fanboy. I refuse to change no matter what.



User was warned for this post
Never!
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
December 31 2012 12:33 GMT
#1085
On December 31 2012 21:32 Pudge_172 wrote:
Can someone explain how PL works?

I know there are 6 rounds and then a playoff. How does finishing in a certain place in a certain round affect things?


It doesn't. All that matters are the final standings. 4 teams make the playoffs, then 4th place plays 3rd, winner of that plays 2nd, and winner of that plays 1st. There also may or may not be a winner's league playoffs.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
December 31 2012 12:33 GMT
#1086
Stargate? Really?
SwizzY
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1549 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-31 12:34:17
December 31 2012 12:33 GMT
#1087
oy... rain may get hardcountered hard
All that glitters is not gold, all that wander are not lost, the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by frost.
MangoMountain
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2044 Posts
December 31 2012 12:33 GMT
#1088
On December 31 2012 21:33 Heartland wrote:
Stargate? Really?

Really.
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
December 31 2012 12:33 GMT
#1089
On December 31 2012 21:33 YourHarry wrote:
Poll: GSL or KeSPA

I am a GSL fanboy. I refuse to change no matter what. (31)
 
52%

KeSPA > GSL (29)
 
48%

60 total votes

Your vote: GSL or KeSPA

(Vote): KeSPA > GSL
(Vote): I am a GSL fanboy. I refuse to change no matter what.


Unnecessary.
"Start yo" -FlaSh
glzElectromaster
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Japan2474 Posts
December 31 2012 12:34 GMT
#1090
On December 31 2012 21:32 GolemMadness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 21:30 Facultyadjutant wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:28 YourHarry wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:26 GolemMadness wrote:
I think the casters have found their true calling in life: commenting on people in the crowd and their reactions to being on camera.


this


That's what tasteless did all the time when he was casting bw, just like every caster.

Now you are just being ridicolous


I think you take things a bit too seriously.


Eh, from what I've seen you've been consistently bashing the casters. Although I'm a bit desensitized now, your comment was malicious regardless of your intent. It's fun making fun of people, but come on man, there has to be some limit.
RIP Kt. Violet | In solitude, where we are least alone
forsooth
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3648 Posts
December 31 2012 12:34 GMT
#1091
On December 31 2012 21:33 YourHarry wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Poll: GSL or KeSPA

I am a GSL fanboy. I refuse to change no matter what. (31)
 
52%

KeSPA > GSL (29)
 
48%

60 total votes

Your vote: GSL or KeSPA

(Vote): KeSPA > GSL
(Vote): I am a GSL fanboy. I refuse to change no matter what.


I'll take false dilemma for 1200, Alex.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
December 31 2012 12:34 GMT
#1092
Rain is in deep deep trouble
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
December 31 2012 12:34 GMT
#1093
On December 31 2012 21:32 Pudge_172 wrote:
Can someone explain how PL works?

I know there are 6 rounds and then a playoff. How does finishing in a certain place in a certain round affect things?


It doesn't. It is excatly like league systems work in a standard sporting season. The table updates after every game, but there are diffo types of matches (round 1 and 3 and 6 are 4v4 + ace, and 2 and 5 are all kill format). Other than that the league table might as well not be looked at until Round 6.
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
ShroudeD
Profile Joined August 2012
Greece1333 Posts
December 31 2012 12:34 GMT
#1094
HerO may get his first win against rain afterall
Mvp,Fantasy 4ever
glzElectromaster
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Japan2474 Posts
December 31 2012 12:34 GMT
#1095
On December 31 2012 21:33 YourHarry wrote:
Poll: GSL or KeSPA

I am a GSL fanboy. I refuse to change no matter what. (31)
 
52%

KeSPA > GSL (29)
 
48%

60 total votes

Your vote: GSL or KeSPA

(Vote): KeSPA > GSL
(Vote): I am a GSL fanboy. I refuse to change no matter what.



Do we really need another Kespa vs ESF shitfest in this LR thread?
RIP Kt. Violet | In solitude, where we are least alone
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
December 31 2012 12:34 GMT
#1096
Why would Rain go stargate on this map after scouting double gas?
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Taipoka
Profile Joined November 2012
Brazil1224 Posts
December 31 2012 12:34 GMT
#1097
On December 31 2012 21:33 YourHarry wrote:
Poll: GSL or KeSPA

I am a GSL fanboy. I refuse to change no matter what. (31)
 
52%

KeSPA > GSL (29)
 
48%

60 total votes

Your vote: GSL or KeSPA

(Vote): KeSPA > GSL
(Vote): I am a GSL fanboy. I refuse to change no matter what.



Really? Are you trying to throw more gas to the fire?
And in the 7th day, Flash stopped macroing the universe.
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
December 31 2012 12:34 GMT
#1098
This look likes Rain is going to get beat by a blind build order win. I can't complain. I'm happy anyway that TL-EG wins.
김택용 Fighting!
napo
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Romania622 Posts
December 31 2012 12:34 GMT
#1099
On December 31 2012 21:33 YourHarry wrote:
Poll: GSL or KeSPA

I am a GSL fanboy. I refuse to change no matter what. (31)
 
52%

KeSPA > GSL (29)
 
48%

60 total votes

Your vote: GSL or KeSPA

(Vote): KeSPA > GSL
(Vote): I am a GSL fanboy. I refuse to change no matter what.


Why no option for both? As long as Im entertained I dont care.
Though we strike at you from the shadows, do not think that we lack the courage to stand in the light.
Gimmeurladderpoints
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany372 Posts
December 31 2012 12:35 GMT
#1100
On December 31 2012 21:32 Pudge_172 wrote:
Can someone explain how PL works?

I know there are 6 rounds and then a playoff. How does finishing in a certain place in a certain round affect things?


6 games. All best of 1
Players are decided beforehand, without knowing who the other team will choose. You just know the maps
First team who scores 4 maps, wins the series.
If the score is tied up after that, so both teams took 3 maps, they go to the ace match.
Both teams will choose a last player(may have played before) without knowing who the other team will choose.
Winner of the ace match takes the series
~Ryung~Genius~Bomber~Nestea~Liquid_Jinro~Sage~San~jjakji~Boxer~Fantasy~Polt~
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings69
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SpeCial 133
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13533
Artosis 639
Shuttle 424
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
canceldota147
League of Legends
Doublelift4556
Counter-Strike
taco 413
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox438
AZ_Axe107
Other Games
summit1g8368
shahzam671
Day[9].tv540
C9.Mang0384
Maynarde156
ViBE128
Trikslyr61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv540
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 46m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.