• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:32
CEST 01:32
KST 08:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8022 users

[SPL] EG-TL vs. SK Telecom T1 R1 - Page 37

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 96 Next
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-31 11:56:58
December 31 2012 11:56 GMT
#721
On December 31 2012 20:51 KristofferAG wrote:
Wait, people don't like it when the casters yell gg?

You guys must really really hate the Korean casters, then.


Nay. I'm listening to korean right now, and the GG they do is infinitely better.
Not sure if its the english casters equipment, but when they yell GG, not only does it sound incredibly forced, and ruins the mood. But it makes them super loud compared to the rest of their casting.
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
skyrunner
Profile Joined August 2009
371 Posts
December 31 2012 11:56 GMT
#722
On December 31 2012 20:55 Dr.Sin wrote:
Does Kespa have any way to be contacted for feedback? I doubt they actually read TL.

Call the sponosors
blacksheepwall
Profile Joined June 2011
China1530 Posts
December 31 2012 11:57 GMT
#723
On December 31 2012 20:54 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 20:53 blacksheepwall wrote:
On December 31 2012 20:51 IshinShishi wrote:
erm I dont think taeja held that well, the build is just crap, taeja got supply blocked for extremely long, lost stim twice and didnt send everything at once when he broke out.

Diamond's been saying it ever since Taeja was pwning the Korean Weekly tournaments, it's not a true Taeja game unless he brutally supply blocks himself at least one time.

Also, still not loving these casters. I'm trying, but, they just make it so hard. I miss the EG-TL produced casts. Or even Sayle solo-casting the hybrid ProLeague last year. Where's Sayle?


I don't know, I think Sayle was nice for BW but when compared to sc2 casters he wasn't really good at the actual casting, you know? Not to be mean to him or anything.

He certainly didn't know much about SC2 at the start of the ProLeague last year, but he knew damn near everything about BW and he improved greatly throughout the season and could at least offer a basic analysis of the builds that each player appeared to be going for rather than just randomly saying nonsense.

He also knows damn near everything about all the KeSPA players, so paired with a legit SC2 caster I think he could've worked out really well.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ // </3 Taeja
Ambre
Profile Joined July 2011
France416 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-31 11:57:40
December 31 2012 11:57 GMT
#724
Why the audio so sync with the casters mouths ?

That's so weird o.O
"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self." - Aldous Huxley
OhThatDang
Profile Joined August 2004
United States4685 Posts
December 31 2012 11:57 GMT
#725
Personally I don't mind the casting at all but to know that there is so much criticism you would think they'd progress more quickly. However I think the only problems people keep mentioning are that one of them sounds fob and they lack enthusiasm so stop yelling gg as its apparently annoying. With vocal criticisms like this its hard to improve :p
troi oi thang map nai!!!
glzElectromaster
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Japan2474 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-31 11:58:29
December 31 2012 11:58 GMT
#726
On December 31 2012 20:57 blacksheepwall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 20:54 Heartland wrote:
On December 31 2012 20:53 blacksheepwall wrote:
On December 31 2012 20:51 IshinShishi wrote:
erm I dont think taeja held that well, the build is just crap, taeja got supply blocked for extremely long, lost stim twice and didnt send everything at once when he broke out.

Diamond's been saying it ever since Taeja was pwning the Korean Weekly tournaments, it's not a true Taeja game unless he brutally supply blocks himself at least one time.

Also, still not loving these casters. I'm trying, but, they just make it so hard. I miss the EG-TL produced casts. Or even Sayle solo-casting the hybrid ProLeague last year. Where's Sayle?


I don't know, I think Sayle was nice for BW but when compared to sc2 casters he wasn't really good at the actual casting, you know? Not to be mean to him or anything.

He certainly didn't know much about SC2 at the start of the ProLeague last year, but he knew damn near everything about BW and he improved greatly throughout the season and could at least offer a basic analysis of the builds that each player appeared to be going for rather than just randomly saying nonsense.

He also knows damn near everything about all the KeSPA players, so paired with a legit SC2 caster I think he could've worked out really well.


Eh, but I don't think he'd leave his well paying job to cast in Korea, or even through stream because of the time differences and the commitment.
RIP Kt. Violet | In solitude, where we are least alone
crashonly
Profile Joined June 2010
Finland418 Posts
December 31 2012 11:58 GMT
#727
On December 31 2012 20:57 Ambre wrote:
Why the audio so sync with the casters mouths ?

That's so weird o.O


Those are the korean casters lol
isaachukfan
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada785 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-31 11:58:22
December 31 2012 11:58 GMT
#728
Can i try my hand at doing Live reports? No one else is doing this today right?
I'm a mennonite, yes I'm allowed to use a computer
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
December 31 2012 11:58 GMT
#729
Lezz go JYP!
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
blamekilly
Profile Joined April 2011
466 Posts
December 31 2012 11:58 GMT
#730
who is the caster that keeps saying, doe/dough/though/toe?
Dr.Sin
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1126 Posts
December 31 2012 11:58 GMT
#731
On December 31 2012 20:55 MisterFred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 20:53 Dr.Sin wrote:
On December 31 2012 20:51 yoshi245 wrote:
On December 31 2012 20:50 Gemini00 wrote:
On December 31 2012 20:49 Maloreon wrote:
Why must he yell GG like that, why? God help us all. Seriously, stop doing that. It's ruining the end of really epic games.

Just leave the volume off altogether. It's much better that way.


Agreed, muting these 2 saves the listener the ear-rape that they commit regularly.


I think this is the first tournament where I have so consistently kept it on mute and its not just because of the gg. The "analysis" is just ridiculous at times.


Whiplash is actually ok, the few times I've turned sound on. But I've given up punishing myself by listening. SNM is just too bad. It's his "analysis" that screams "I've never played SC2".


There was a game last week where a zerg had lost his 3rd and 4th, was down on food and his opponent was sieging his nat. He pulled drones and the caster was saying "if he holds he wins the game!!" when it was clearly impossible to beat the siege or even if by some miracle it happened, come back with the lost production and economy. I agree whiplash is ok, when SNM let's him say something.
MangoMountain
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2044 Posts
December 31 2012 11:58 GMT
#732
On December 31 2012 20:58 isaachukfan wrote:
Can i try my hand at doing Live reports?

Do it !
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
December 31 2012 11:58 GMT
#733
On December 31 2012 20:45 Wildmoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 20:43 Dodgin wrote:
On December 31 2012 20:41 Emzeeshady wrote:
On December 31 2012 20:40 GolemMadness wrote:
On December 31 2012 20:39 Emzeeshady wrote:
On December 31 2012 20:37 glzElectromaster wrote:
On December 31 2012 20:37 Emzeeshady wrote:
On December 31 2012 20:32 haka wrote:
On December 31 2012 20:31 Emzeeshady wrote:
On December 31 2012 20:30 KristofferAG wrote:
[quote]
I'm secretly hoping he'll follow in Sea's footsteps and retire back to BW. Bisu in the SSL? God damn that'd be amazing.

what is the SSL?

Sonic Starleague. Kinda like the OSL/MSL.

I see. I am surprised there are still BW tournaments.


People play more BW than sc2 in Korea.

Why did all the pros switch over then?


Because Kespa switched to Starcraft 2, so they had to. Also, not all of them did. Some retired, and some of those are now playing BW, like Sea and Killer.

But if BW is more popular why did they switch over?


BW seemingly had more fan support, but they couldn't find sponsors for BW leagues. honestly I think the current situation with sc2 is no better. all the big sponsors are flocking to The Champions which is OGN's League of Legends tournament, and it has really big crowds for every match. LoL has basically filled the void left by BW. Sc2 is sort of a side project, as seen by them not having every match hosted in the main studio. We'll see how this season goes but so far I don't think Proleague is as successful with the local audience as they had hoped.


To be honest, i am actually ok with no kespa SC2. It's fine with just GOM imo.


I mean, I probably wouldn't mind that either but then you are faced with the situation of what happens to all the kespa starcraft 2 players? Will their teams keep their sc2 divisions if there's no proleague or OSL? If they keep running them, I assume they would all play in GSTL, but that's not on TV so why would they get significant salaries unlike most ESF players. Does the GSL allow for enough participating players in its current format to give enough exposure to 14 different teams, and the 200+ Korean sc2 pro gamers?

Now, if the teams died off. Right now for example, KT Rolster has no players in GSL other than Flash, if Proleague died off then what would happen to Stats, Wooki, Action, CH, etc. I guess they could play in GSTL if they formed a team and joined, but who would be paying them to play? Maybe KT would continue, but their pay would be drastically reduced to the level of ESF teams where most players earn nothing. At that point can it even be called pro gaming? If there's not enough spots in the individual league then those players will make no money, and give up, like so many already have.
Ambre
Profile Joined July 2011
France416 Posts
December 31 2012 11:58 GMT
#734
On December 31 2012 20:58 crashonly wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 20:57 Ambre wrote:
Why the audio so sync with the casters mouths ?

That's so weird o.O


Those are the korean casters lol


Wow their english is very good
"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self." - Aldous Huxley
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
December 31 2012 11:59 GMT
#735
On December 31 2012 20:56 glzElectromaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 20:54 Heartland wrote:
On December 31 2012 20:53 blacksheepwall wrote:
On December 31 2012 20:51 IshinShishi wrote:
erm I dont think taeja held that well, the build is just crap, taeja got supply blocked for extremely long, lost stim twice and didnt send everything at once when he broke out.

Diamond's been saying it ever since Taeja was pwning the Korean Weekly tournaments, it's not a true Taeja game unless he brutally supply blocks himself at least one time.

Also, still not loving these casters. I'm trying, but, they just make it so hard. I miss the EG-TL produced casts. Or even Sayle solo-casting the hybrid ProLeague last year. Where's Sayle?


I don't know, I think Sayle was nice for BW but when compared to sc2 casters he wasn't really good at the actual casting, you know? Not to be mean to him or anything.


Sayle's a great BW caster, but he doesn't know much about sc2 and doesn't really care for it either.


I think you're right, it was his passion and knowledge that made him fun to listen to (and well, him being funny) in BW and I don't think that carried over to sc2.

What team was it he called "a team of cheesers and dancers" again? :D
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
December 31 2012 11:59 GMT
#736
--- Nuked ---
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
December 31 2012 11:59 GMT
#737
On December 31 2012 20:58 isaachukfan wrote:
Can i try my hand at doing Live reports? No one else is doing this today right?


Go for it.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
FakePseudo
Profile Joined January 2012
Belgium716 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-31 12:00:30
December 31 2012 11:59 GMT
#738
Reminder that if JyJ had proxy'ed his rax at the 4th of teaja (the expand near the bridges) he would have been closer of teaja's base AND wouldn't have been scouted.


Nope, that's precisely where taeja went souting in the first place. He scouted all usual proxy locations (involving the one youre talking about, which is the most obvious), and thus did not scout this unorthodox proxy placement (well, I guess just behind the LSB is not that unexpected) with his first scv.
I am the 0.0007% /forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17208334|| Big Black Women Vocals Is Like Porn to my Ears ||San Antonio Spurs|Boston Celtics||#1EZToss Hater;
blacksheepwall
Profile Joined June 2011
China1530 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-31 11:59:48
December 31 2012 11:59 GMT
#739
On December 31 2012 20:54 yoshi245 wrote:
Sayle isn't contracted to do English cast this stream, even then Sayle's interest is mostly in BW. These 2 are contracted to cast sadly..

Oh, I'm well aware of the situation. I'm just, uh, lamenting it, I suppose.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ // </3 Taeja
YourHarry
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
December 31 2012 11:59 GMT
#740
After roughly 5 minutes of game delay, with video focused on players getting ready, when the game finally starts:
One caster complains about how the camera is not focused longer on the command center with mining scvs: Oh I wish we have more time to introduce the players

Cant stand the casters plz...
Never!
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
ProTech139
ViBE123
SpeCial 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11870
910 73
NaDa 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever397
canceldota158
League of Legends
Doublelift4294
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3646
Other Games
summit1g5583
C9.Mang0397
JimRising 383
ToD147
PPMD42
JuggernautJason33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick794
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP40
• poizon28 36
• musti20045 20
• RyuSc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra963
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur582
• tFFMrPink 7
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 28m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.