• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:02
CEST 06:02
KST 13:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6512 users

[GSL] Blizzard Cup RO6 - Page 31

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 64 Next
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
December 19 2012 11:47 GMT
#601
--- Nuked ---
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-19 11:48:09
December 19 2012 11:47 GMT
#602
On December 19 2012 20:32 Wintex wrote:
Did I just miss the best PvZ game of late 2012 because of a shitty scriptwriting class?


I just tuned in but I don't think this latest game was any particular good, maybe the other one was were PartinG won but I didn't see that one unfortunately.
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
moskonia
Profile Joined January 2011
Israel1448 Posts
December 19 2012 11:47 GMT
#603
On December 19 2012 20:43 opterown wrote:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Campaign/In_Utter_Darkness

Nice one, really fitting here
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-19 11:48:32
December 19 2012 11:48 GMT
#604
On December 19 2012 20:47 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2012 20:46 Weirdkid wrote:
On December 19 2012 20:44 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 19 2012 20:43 nomyx wrote:
RIP in peace parting

lol out loud at this

rofl on the floor at this


lmao my ass off at this

Wtf the fungal are you guys going on about.
jjakji fan
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
December 19 2012 11:48 GMT
#605
On December 19 2012 20:47 Gladiator333 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2012 20:32 Wintex wrote:
Did I just miss the best PvZ game of late 2012 because of a shitty scriptwriting class?


I just tuned in but I don't think one was any particular good, maybe the other one was were PartinG won but I didn't see that one unfortunately.


I was talking about the game PartinG won. He apparently did sick shit. Sickest P-play in PvZ of the year according to some.
The Bomber boy
kju
Profile Joined September 2010
6143 Posts
December 19 2012 11:49 GMT
#606
On December 19 2012 20:48 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2012 20:47 Gladiator333 wrote:
On December 19 2012 20:32 Wintex wrote:
Did I just miss the best PvZ game of late 2012 because of a shitty scriptwriting class?


I just tuned in but I don't think one was any particular good, maybe the other one was were PartinG won but I didn't see that one unfortunately.


I was talking about the game PartinG won. He apparently did sick shit. Sickest P-play in PvZ of the year according to some.

not really, they are just happy a protoss won in the lategame
nomyx
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2205 Posts
December 19 2012 11:49 GMT
#607
On December 19 2012 20:48 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2012 20:47 Gladiator333 wrote:
On December 19 2012 20:32 Wintex wrote:
Did I just miss the best PvZ game of late 2012 because of a shitty scriptwriting class?


I just tuned in but I don't think one was any particular good, maybe the other one was were PartinG won but I didn't see that one unfortunately.


I was talking about the game PartinG won. He apparently did sick shit. Sickest P-play in PvZ of the year according to some.


He made 3 stargates, 2 cy cores, started double air upgrades, got carrier upgrades, and decided to not make a single air unit

such sick mind games
Kiyo.
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2284 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-19 11:55:12
December 19 2012 11:50 GMT
#608
On December 19 2012 20:48 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2012 20:47 Gladiator333 wrote:
On December 19 2012 20:32 Wintex wrote:
Did I just miss the best PvZ game of late 2012 because of a shitty scriptwriting class?


I just tuned in but I don't think one was any particular good, maybe the other one was were PartinG won but I didn't see that one unfortunately.


I was talking about the game PartinG won. He apparently did sick shit. Sickest P-play in PvZ of the year according to some.


Ace vs BboongBboong was still better. But it was a lot of what Ace showed vs B4. Recalls, drop harass, etc.


edit: Link to Ace vs B4, easily best PvZ of the year: http://www.gomtv.net/2012gsls3/vod/67541/?set=11&lang=
KT Rolster & StarTale <3 | twitter.com/RayFoxII - twitch.tv/RayFoxII
yrt123
Profile Joined October 2012
Singapore1246 Posts
December 19 2012 11:50 GMT
#609
On December 19 2012 20:44 Flonomenalz wrote:
Lol are you guys complaining about the map? Parting was so ahead that game, then he decided to go 3 base mothership for absolutely no reason. A standard 3 base timing would have murdered viOlet.


In what way he was 'so ahead'. He was maybe slightly ahead after the phoenix managed to kill 1 queen a few drones and 5? ovies. After that I can't recall a single point in the game he was ahead
aqbabaq
Profile Joined August 2012
Sweden65 Posts
December 19 2012 11:51 GMT
#610
whats the score 1-0 for parting??
nomyx
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2205 Posts
December 19 2012 11:51 GMT
#611
On December 19 2012 20:51 aqbabaq wrote:
whats the score 1-0 for parting??


1-1

bo5
yrt123
Profile Joined October 2012
Singapore1246 Posts
December 19 2012 11:51 GMT
#612
On December 19 2012 20:51 aqbabaq wrote:
whats the score 1-0 for parting??


1-1
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
December 19 2012 11:51 GMT
#613
On December 19 2012 20:49 kju wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2012 20:48 Wintex wrote:
On December 19 2012 20:47 Gladiator333 wrote:
On December 19 2012 20:32 Wintex wrote:
Did I just miss the best PvZ game of late 2012 because of a shitty scriptwriting class?


I just tuned in but I don't think one was any particular good, maybe the other one was were PartinG won but I didn't see that one unfortunately.


I was talking about the game PartinG won. He apparently did sick shit. Sickest P-play in PvZ of the year according to some.

not really, they are just happy a protoss won in the lategame

Parting made some very nice moves and showed off his multitask very well but mainly seeing brood/infestor lose is always awesome.
Glorious SEA doto
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 19 2012 11:52 GMT
#614
I hope viOLet crushes parting. all zerg ro4
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
nomyx
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2205 Posts
December 19 2012 11:53 GMT
#615
I have a two chest pocket on
moskonia
Profile Joined January 2011
Israel1448 Posts
December 19 2012 11:54 GMT
#616
The 1st game was so good cause parting knew from the start what he wanted, its not like he wanted to do an all in but failed and then the game went into the lategame, from the start he knew what he was doing and did it so well it was amazing. He has sick micro and mind games, he used all of his tools to absolutely wreck violet, it was the best performance of Protoss versus Zerg I have seen.

In the 2nd game somehow they both made many many mistakes, looked really weird compared to the 1st game, but I still think it was an entertaining game, this series are shaping up well
Flonomenalz
Profile Joined May 2011
Nigeria3519 Posts
December 19 2012 11:55 GMT
#617
On December 19 2012 20:50 yrt123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2012 20:44 Flonomenalz wrote:
Lol are you guys complaining about the map? Parting was so ahead that game, then he decided to go 3 base mothership for absolutely no reason. A standard 3 base timing would have murdered viOlet.


In what way he was 'so ahead'. He was maybe slightly ahead after the phoenix managed to kill 1 queen a few drones and 5? ovies. After that I can't recall a single point in the game he was ahead

I consider being ahead in supply while your third is halfway done "ahead" against Zerg, as long as you follow up properly.

Either 3 base timing or take a 4th and go Mothership.

He did 3 base... mothership.
I love crazymoving
yrt123
Profile Joined October 2012
Singapore1246 Posts
December 19 2012 11:55 GMT
#618
On December 19 2012 20:52 Shellshock1122 wrote:
I hope viOLet crushes parting. all zerg ro4


might as well. gotta see whos the top investor around after all
Lakona
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada110 Posts
December 19 2012 11:56 GMT
#619
No scout, robo before +1!!! Wonwonwon inc!!!!!
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33706 Posts
December 19 2012 11:56 GMT
#620
YES ROBOTICS
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 64 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17248
Rain 1425
GuemChi 616
sSak 41
Bale 25
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
League of Legends
JimRising 751
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1112
taco 440
minikerr32
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1005
Mew2King77
Other Games
summit1g8043
WinterStarcraft608
C9.Mang0181
ViBE136
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1135
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 24
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo875
• Stunt306
• Rush138
Other Games
• Scarra893
• Shiphtur884
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 58m
INu's Battles
6h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 58m
OSC
18h 13m
Replay Cast
18h 58m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.