• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:23
CEST 08:23
KST 15:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9450 users

compLexity Academy Recruitment - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
KiF1rE
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States964 Posts
December 31 2012 01:59 GMT
#61
Thanks for the update, I really need to stop checking for an announcement every thirty
Seconds though =p
Nightshade_
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States549 Posts
December 31 2012 02:00 GMT
#62
On December 31 2012 10:46 coLtwixz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 03:38 Nightshade_ wrote:
2 days past, any update?


I'm sorry we have not finalized everything yet once everything is finalized each applicant will receive an email. Sorry again for the delays there where many applications and we are just taking our time to make the right choices.
thanks for the response!
Lil' Joey, Master of the A-Move Stalker Strike Force
Steelo_Rivers
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1968 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-31 02:18:19
December 31 2012 02:18 GMT
#63
On December 31 2012 10:46 coLtwixz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 03:38 Nightshade_ wrote:
2 days past, any update?


I'm sorry we have not finalized everything yet once everything is finalized each applicant will receive an email. Sorry again for the delays there where many applications and we are just taking our time to make the right choices.

Good to know. I thought that you guys had already done that (sent out the emails).
ok
Nightshade_
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States549 Posts
January 04 2013 06:22 GMT
#64
the suspense has killed me
Lil' Joey, Master of the A-Move Stalker Strike Force
Steelo_Rivers
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1968 Posts
January 04 2013 07:48 GMT
#65
On January 04 2013 15:22 Nightshade_ wrote:
the suspense has killed me

I have given up hope already. lol.
ok
playa
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1284 Posts
January 04 2013 13:41 GMT
#66
Nightshade, why you sweating brah? Either you think you're a beast now or you're going to be one in the future. Relatively speaking, in a foreign gamer sense. If you're right, you can only be kept down for so long. It's just a matter of time. A kid said I should try streaming some games and wear a cat suit or something. As much of a joke as that is, that's probably the only thing stopping someone from becoming a pro gamer/"entertainer." Just a matter of will and dignity, nightshade. If I see you in a suit, I won't look down upon you.
KiF1rE
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States964 Posts
January 04 2013 16:07 GMT
#67
On January 04 2013 15:22 Nightshade_ wrote:
the suspense has killed me


And the number of apps probably killed them lol... Though I think they got more apps than people that played in the tourney.
Poo
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada536 Posts
January 04 2013 16:50 GMT
#68
On January 05 2013 01:07 KiF1rE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2013 15:22 Nightshade_ wrote:
the suspense has killed me


And the number of apps probably killed them lol... Though I think they got more apps than people that played in the tourney.


this is quite likely. xD
Try hard or don't try at all.
Nightshade_
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States549 Posts
January 04 2013 17:02 GMT
#69
On January 04 2013 22:41 playa wrote:
Nightshade, why you sweating brah? Either you think you're a beast now or you're going to be one in the future. Relatively speaking, in a foreign gamer sense. If you're right, you can only be kept down for so long. It's just a matter of time. A kid said I should try streaming some games and wear a cat suit or something. As much of a joke as that is, that's probably the only thing stopping someone from becoming a pro gamer/"entertainer." Just a matter of will and dignity, nightshade. If I see you in a suit, I won't look down upon you.

"Don't be a sad cunt brah, be a sick cunt brah." -Zyzz

Also no clue where you're coming from with that post I was actually just being sarcastic about how long it's taking
Lil' Joey, Master of the A-Move Stalker Strike Force
playa
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1284 Posts
January 04 2013 17:26 GMT
#70
On January 05 2013 02:02 Nightshade_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2013 22:41 playa wrote:
Nightshade, why you sweating brah? Either you think you're a beast now or you're going to be one in the future. Relatively speaking, in a foreign gamer sense. If you're right, you can only be kept down for so long. It's just a matter of time. A kid said I should try streaming some games and wear a cat suit or something. As much of a joke as that is, that's probably the only thing stopping someone from becoming a pro gamer/"entertainer." Just a matter of will and dignity, nightshade. If I see you in a suit, I won't look down upon you.

"Don't be a sad cunt brah, be a sick cunt brah." -Zyzz

Also no clue where you're coming from with that post I was actually just being sarcastic about how long it's taking


Thanks for making me look like a sucker, Nighshade. You had me in serious mode. I could have sworn you were on the edge of your seat, refreshing the thread every 5 seconds, nervously awaiting what the future holds. You're a deceptive player. Your chances have been increased. And that's why the process is probably taking the time that it is, the applicants keep adding to their case. I blame you, but I'll still root for you.
Nightshade_
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States549 Posts
January 04 2013 22:15 GMT
#71
On January 05 2013 02:26 playa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2013 02:02 Nightshade_ wrote:
On January 04 2013 22:41 playa wrote:
Nightshade, why you sweating brah? Either you think you're a beast now or you're going to be one in the future. Relatively speaking, in a foreign gamer sense. If you're right, you can only be kept down for so long. It's just a matter of time. A kid said I should try streaming some games and wear a cat suit or something. As much of a joke as that is, that's probably the only thing stopping someone from becoming a pro gamer/"entertainer." Just a matter of will and dignity, nightshade. If I see you in a suit, I won't look down upon you.

"Don't be a sad cunt brah, be a sick cunt brah." -Zyzz

Also no clue where you're coming from with that post I was actually just being sarcastic about how long it's taking


Thanks for making me look like a sucker, Nighshade. You had me in serious mode. I could have sworn you were on the edge of your seat, refreshing the thread every 5 seconds, nervously awaiting what the future holds. You're a deceptive player. Your chances have been increased. And that's why the process is probably taking the time that it is, the applicants keep adding to their case. I blame you, but I'll still root for you.

Are you a lawyer? You have a way with words
Lil' Joey, Master of the A-Move Stalker Strike Force
playa
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1284 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-04 23:20:27
January 04 2013 23:14 GMT
#72
On January 05 2013 07:15 Nightshade_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2013 02:26 playa wrote:
On January 05 2013 02:02 Nightshade_ wrote:
On January 04 2013 22:41 playa wrote:
Nightshade, why you sweating brah? Either you think you're a beast now or you're going to be one in the future. Relatively speaking, in a foreign gamer sense. If you're right, you can only be kept down for so long. It's just a matter of time. A kid said I should try streaming some games and wear a cat suit or something. As much of a joke as that is, that's probably the only thing stopping someone from becoming a pro gamer/"entertainer." Just a matter of will and dignity, nightshade. If I see you in a suit, I won't look down upon you.

"Don't be a sad cunt brah, be a sick cunt brah." -Zyzz

Also no clue where you're coming from with that post I was actually just being sarcastic about how long it's taking


Thanks for making me look like a sucker, Nighshade. You had me in serious mode. I could have sworn you were on the edge of your seat, refreshing the thread every 5 seconds, nervously awaiting what the future holds. You're a deceptive player. Your chances have been increased. And that's why the process is probably taking the time that it is, the applicants keep adding to their case. I blame you, but I'll still root for you.

Are you a lawyer? You have a way with words


I'm just a guy that likes long walks on sidewalks. Sometimes I have thoughts during those walks. Much like SC, when you're trying to be a pro, you will often look to the most respected players to emulate. Well, in this instance, when wanting to verbalize my thoughts, I thought "what would someone who was fit to rule the so called 'superpower' of the world, with 311 million people, say?"



If I can't get into a SC team, I'm just trying to make sure I have a solid backup plan. Why play against pros when you can plot wars and be eloquent in speech? I'd rather just have pros fight my wars.
coLtwixz
Profile Joined May 2011
United States159 Posts
January 08 2013 05:31 GMT
#73
Just wanted to post this here, the invites and tourney winners have not been contacted as of yet. I am still in the process of setting everything up for them. EVERYONE will still receive a response from me. I have been very sick and currently I still am, I just wanted to post this for those who have been wondering what is going on.

I am sorry for the delay, and I am hoping to have this done for everyone asap.
KiF1rE
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States964 Posts
January 08 2013 05:42 GMT
#74
On January 08 2013 14:31 coLtwixz wrote:
Just wanted to post this here, the invites and tourney winners have not been contacted as of yet. I am still in the process of setting everything up for them. EVERYONE will still receive a response from me. I have been very sick and currently I still am, I just wanted to post this for those who have been wondering what is going on.

I am sorry for the delay, and I am hoping to have this done for everyone asap.


ty for the update. hope is still alive, back to checking this thread for future updates LOL.

also get better soon.
Midday
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada59 Posts
January 15 2013 05:56 GMT
#75
Hi twixz, hope you're feeling better,

do you happen to have a new ETA on results?
So, let's go!
Nightshade_
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States549 Posts
January 15 2013 08:17 GMT
#76
On January 15 2013 14:56 Midday wrote:
Hi twixz, hope you're feeling better,

do you happen to have a new ETA on results?

Yeah I' wondering because of the house closing if that will impact if people are taken in or not.
Lil' Joey, Master of the A-Move Stalker Strike Force
ROOTSasquatch
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States234 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-15 08:40:38
January 15 2013 08:40 GMT
#77
I don't think it will have an impact, if you read this post on reddit it looks like good things are coming for the academy =] just give Twixz some time he's got a lot on his plate
partsasquatch on reddit
Nightshade_
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States549 Posts
January 19 2013 15:35 GMT
#78
>.<
Lil' Joey, Master of the A-Move Stalker Strike Force
ROOTheognis
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States4482 Posts
January 19 2013 19:41 GMT
#79
On December 15 2012 09:55 PulseKane wrote:
can't wait


you're playing in it? oh shit, compLexity you found your man. /thread
If you avoid your weakness, it will remain your weakness. www.twitter.com/#!/rootheognis Follow me!
Nightshade_
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States549 Posts
January 22 2013 08:18 GMT
#80
bump
Lil' Joey, Master of the A-Move Stalker Strike Force
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 130
-ZergGirl 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1751
Hyuk 240
910 70
Yoon 46
Bale 34
NotJumperer 21
ZergMaN 18
yabsab 15
Icarus 10
League of Legends
JimRising 625
Reynor50
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox573
Mew2King52
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor225
Other Games
summit1g7150
WinterStarcraft446
C9.Mang0256
PiGStarcraft251
Sick200
Livibee159
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick660
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream223
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt531
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 37m
Stellar Fest
6h 37m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.