• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:17
CEST 01:17
KST 08:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8897 users

[GSL] Blizzard Cup Group A - Page 12

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 136 Next
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 17 2012 04:15 GMT
#221
On December 17 2012 13:14 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 13:13 opterown wrote:
On December 17 2012 13:12 Gescom wrote:
Am I supposed to pay for this? What 'ticket' do I need for this?

2013 yearly ticket iirc


you can buy the blizzard cup ticket by itself for $15 too apparently

yup, here
http://www.gomtv.net/2012blizzardcup/premiumzone/

it's hard to find though haha
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
December 17 2012 04:15 GMT
#222
On December 17 2012 13:14 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 13:13 phyre112 wrote:
On December 17 2012 13:02 Weirdkid wrote:
On December 17 2012 13:01 opterown wrote:
stream's up

Free stream! Woohoo for cheapos ahhahaha

Edit: I mean me


Seriously who pays for esports? I'd rather buy stuff like food or clothes. If a toiurnhament doesn't offer a free stream, I'mn not even going to consider watching it (and it;s not a major event anyway).


if no one paid for GSL, GSL wouldn't exist. just sayin'

don't worry, I've spent hundreds of dollars on the GSL, I think over $400?
"Expert" mods4ever.com
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 17 2012 04:15 GMT
#223
On December 17 2012 13:14 Jmanthedragonguy wrote:
Gotta pay for this?

free SQ is free
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
December 17 2012 04:16 GMT
#224
The way they do overall records in GSL is funny. It's series wins in GSL + map wins in GSTL. So that's why DRG's 70% is better than MVP's.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
December 17 2012 04:16 GMT
#225
On December 17 2012 13:15 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 13:14 Dodgin wrote:
On December 17 2012 13:13 phyre112 wrote:
On December 17 2012 13:02 Weirdkid wrote:
On December 17 2012 13:01 opterown wrote:
stream's up

Free stream! Woohoo for cheapos ahhahaha

Edit: I mean me


Seriously who pays for esports? I'd rather buy stuff like food or clothes. If a toiurnhament doesn't offer a free stream, I'mn not even going to consider watching it (and it;s not a major event anyway).


if no one paid for GSL, GSL wouldn't exist. just sayin'

don't worry, I've spent hundreds of dollars on the GSL, I think over $400?


Best money ever spent ^_^
Weirdkid
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Singapore2431 Posts
December 17 2012 04:16 GMT
#226
On December 17 2012 13:13 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 13:02 Weirdkid wrote:
On December 17 2012 13:01 opterown wrote:
stream's up

Free stream! Woohoo for cheapos ahhahaha

Edit: I mean me


Seriously who pays for esports? I'd rather buy stuff like food or clothes. If a tournament doesn't offer a free stream, I'm not even going to consider watching it (and it;s not a major event anyway).

Seems like quite a number of them pay Helps to keep the scene running I guess haha. I'm the same as you though haha. I'll take the free ones
"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself." - Proverbs 26:4
FuzzyJAM
Profile Joined July 2010
Scotland9300 Posts
December 17 2012 04:17 GMT
#227
How is a 2012 event not covered by my 2012 ticket?

Honestly, I love the GSL, but they really enjoy screwing over their customers and it's not making it likely I'll actually renew my purchase.
Did you ever say Yes to a single joy?
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
December 17 2012 04:17 GMT
#228
On December 17 2012 13:14 Jmanthedragonguy wrote:
Gotta pay for this?


No, there is a free stream.

There are just too many tournaments out there to justify paying for any of them, especially when, again, I would rather be able to afford food or other things that are more important to me (gas, utilities, my gym membership, internet subscription....)
mrRoflpwn
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2618 Posts
December 17 2012 04:17 GMT
#229
Why do people always complain about paying for stuff? Dont you people pay for TV Dish or cable?
Long live the Boss Toss!
Weirdkid
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Singapore2431 Posts
December 17 2012 04:17 GMT
#230
On December 17 2012 13:16 Fionn wrote:
The way they do overall records in GSL is funny. It's series wins in GSL + map wins in GSTL. So that's why DRG's 70% is better than MVP's.

0.o haha. Mvp has like 3 times the winnings of DRG though
"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself." - Proverbs 26:4
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 17 2012 04:17 GMT
#231
On December 17 2012 13:16 Weirdkid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 13:13 phyre112 wrote:
On December 17 2012 13:02 Weirdkid wrote:
On December 17 2012 13:01 opterown wrote:
stream's up

Free stream! Woohoo for cheapos ahhahaha

Edit: I mean me


Seriously who pays for esports? I'd rather buy stuff like food or clothes. If a tournament doesn't offer a free stream, I'm not even going to consider watching it (and it;s not a major event anyway).

Seems like quite a number of them pay Helps to keep the scene running I guess haha. I'm the same as you though haha. I'll take the free ones

i've only ever bought 3 gsl tickets (the most recent 3 seasons, light tickets only) lol wow never realised
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
December 17 2012 04:17 GMT
#232
No, Sniper is 2nd because everyone's points decay.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
soulist
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States932 Posts
December 17 2012 04:18 GMT
#233
Gom isn't letting me sign in. Anyone know how to fix this?
Evil Geniuses<3
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
December 17 2012 04:18 GMT
#234
On December 17 2012 13:15 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 13:14 Dodgin wrote:
On December 17 2012 13:13 phyre112 wrote:
On December 17 2012 13:02 Weirdkid wrote:
On December 17 2012 13:01 opterown wrote:
stream's up

Free stream! Woohoo for cheapos ahhahaha

Edit: I mean me


Seriously who pays for esports? I'd rather buy stuff like food or clothes. If a toiurnhament doesn't offer a free stream, I'mn not even going to consider watching it (and it;s not a major event anyway).


if no one paid for GSL, GSL wouldn't exist. just sayin'

don't worry, I've spent hundreds of dollars on the GSL, I think over $400?


I paid for nearly every season in 2011, every season in 2012 and 2 GSTL seasons in 2012. not sure how much that comes to.
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
December 17 2012 04:18 GMT
#235
Violet's GSL record not too great. :p
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
December 17 2012 04:18 GMT
#236
On December 17 2012 13:17 mrRoflpwn wrote:
Why do people always complain about paying for stuff? Dont you people pay for TV Dish or cable?


No, actually I don't.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 17 2012 04:18 GMT
#237
On December 17 2012 13:18 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 13:15 Die4Ever wrote:
On December 17 2012 13:14 Dodgin wrote:
On December 17 2012 13:13 phyre112 wrote:
On December 17 2012 13:02 Weirdkid wrote:
On December 17 2012 13:01 opterown wrote:
stream's up

Free stream! Woohoo for cheapos ahhahaha

Edit: I mean me


Seriously who pays for esports? I'd rather buy stuff like food or clothes. If a toiurnhament doesn't offer a free stream, I'mn not even going to consider watching it (and it;s not a major event anyway).


if no one paid for GSL, GSL wouldn't exist. just sayin'

don't worry, I've spent hundreds of dollars on the GSL, I think over $400?


I paid for nearly every season in 2011, every season in 2012 and 2 GSTL seasons in 2012. not sure how much that comes to.

http://www.gomtv.net/ticket/purchaseHistory.gom
you can check here
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
December 17 2012 04:19 GMT
#238
whats the temperature in korea.. looks very cold
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Mattumsfox
Profile Joined April 2012
United States233 Posts
December 17 2012 04:19 GMT
#239
So lame, you need a 2013 ticket for a 2012 tournament.
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
December 17 2012 04:19 GMT
#240
On December 17 2012 13:17 Fionn wrote:
No, Sniper is 2nd because everyone's points decay.

Didn't Wolf essentially say this? Recent Code S consistency = no point decay...
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft363
Nina 151
ViBE117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14272
firebathero 116
Hyuk 56
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
febbydoto96
League of Legends
Doublelift4041
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5456
Other Games
summit1g8978
FrodaN2195
JimRising 479
mouzStarbuck426
KnowMe223
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1157
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• musti20045 32
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 43m
INu's Battles
12h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 43m
Replay Cast
23h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.