• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:33
CEST 08:33
KST 15:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8699 users

[Code A] RO24 Day 3 2012 GSL Season 5 - Page 29

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 70 Next
Starting page 57, any tangent that can be construed as SC2 vs BW will be bannable
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-14 11:09:42
December 14 2012 11:09 GMT
#561
On December 14 2012 20:06 VavPK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 20:05 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:03 VavPK wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:02 opterown wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:01 VavPK wrote:
Come on MMA, you can win this!


lol people still think MMA is the son of Boxer

VavPK is the biggest MMA fan ever, having been banned sometimes for his fanboyship lol


I just have faith he will win this series.


sure he will, I mean its MMA after all, the guy who fell off the face of the earth for how long now?

I can't recall.


Ryung will win this series I don't care if people no longer have faith in him... last game was just nerves.

I don't get what you're trying to do. Is it supposed to be funny?
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
Thrillz
Profile Joined May 2012
4313 Posts
December 14 2012 11:10 GMT
#562
Fantasy macro is still off...looks like he hasn't quite adjusted yet.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
December 14 2012 11:10 GMT
#563
On December 14 2012 20:09 Waxangel wrote:
I'm not sure that was the real boxer coaching Fantasy.

The real boxer would have told him to build the third CC at another base.


well fake boxer would tell him to fuck everything and make only marines.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Girondelle
Profile Joined December 2010
France969 Posts
December 14 2012 11:10 GMT
#564
Fantasy's money so high T_T
VavPK
Profile Joined May 2011
United States196 Posts
December 14 2012 11:10 GMT
#565
On December 14 2012 20:09 andaylin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 20:06 VavPK wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:05 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:03 VavPK wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:02 opterown wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:01 VavPK wrote:
Come on MMA, you can win this!


lol people still think MMA is the son of Boxer

VavPK is the biggest MMA fan ever, having been banned sometimes for his fanboyship lol


I just have faith he will win this series.


sure he will, I mean its MMA after all, the guy who fell off the face of the earth for how long now?

I can't recall.


Ryung will win this series I don't care if people no longer have faith in him... last game was just nerves.

I don't get what you're trying to do. Is it supposed to be funny?


I cheered for Ryung last night and I will do it again tonight. GO hyperdub!

User was warned for this post

User was temp banned for this post.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
December 14 2012 11:11 GMT
#566
On December 14 2012 20:09 andaylin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 20:06 VavPK wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:05 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:03 VavPK wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:02 opterown wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:01 VavPK wrote:
Come on MMA, you can win this!


lol people still think MMA is the son of Boxer

VavPK is the biggest MMA fan ever, having been banned sometimes for his fanboyship lol


I just have faith he will win this series.


sure he will, I mean its MMA after all, the guy who fell off the face of the earth for how long now?

I can't recall.


Ryung will win this series I don't care if people no longer have faith in him... last game was just nerves.

I don't get what you're trying to do. Is it supposed to be funny?


he'd make a great SKT fan, he has the qualities.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Talack
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada2742 Posts
December 14 2012 11:11 GMT
#567
1500 minerals and 800 gas @ 94 supply @ 10 minutes.

fantasy's heart is really not into this
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 14 2012 11:11 GMT
#568
On December 14 2012 20:09 andaylin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 20:06 VavPK wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:05 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:03 VavPK wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:02 opterown wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:01 VavPK wrote:
Come on MMA, you can win this!


lol people still think MMA is the son of Boxer

VavPK is the biggest MMA fan ever, having been banned sometimes for his fanboyship lol


I just have faith he will win this series.


sure he will, I mean its MMA after all, the guy who fell off the face of the earth for how long now?

I can't recall.


Ryung will win this series I don't care if people no longer have faith in him... last game was just nerves.

I don't get what you're trying to do. Is it supposed to be funny?

he did that yesterday too http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17223614
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
December 14 2012 11:11 GMT
#569
Poor macro from Fantasy.

Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
December 14 2012 11:11 GMT
#570
so many supplyblocks for fantasy again, now 97/97 with 1,5k min bank
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
December 14 2012 11:11 GMT
#571
On December 14 2012 20:10 VavPK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 20:09 andaylin wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:06 VavPK wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:05 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:03 VavPK wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:02 opterown wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:01 VavPK wrote:
Come on MMA, you can win this!


lol people still think MMA is the son of Boxer

VavPK is the biggest MMA fan ever, having been banned sometimes for his fanboyship lol


I just have faith he will win this series.


sure he will, I mean its MMA after all, the guy who fell off the face of the earth for how long now?

I can't recall.


Ryung will win this series I don't care if people no longer have faith in him... last game was just nerves.

I don't get what you're trying to do. Is it supposed to be funny?


I cheered for Ryung last night and I will do it again tonight. GO hyperdub!

Oh, you're just being dumb, got it lol.

"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 14 2012 11:11 GMT
#572
On December 14 2012 20:11 Talack wrote:
1500 minerals and 800 gas @ 94 supply @ 10 minutes.

fantasy's heart is really not into this

and huge block at 121/121
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33705 Posts
December 14 2012 11:12 GMT
#573
just ignore the idiot
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Chill Penguin
Profile Joined March 2012
Australia756 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-14 11:13:22
December 14 2012 11:12 GMT
#574
On December 14 2012 20:11 AxionSteel wrote:
Poor macro from Fantasy.



Agreed,

Floating 1400 / 600 out of battle and in 'macro mode' is pretty damn terrible. You just don't really see that anymore.
VavPK
Profile Joined May 2011
United States196 Posts
December 14 2012 11:12 GMT
#575
On December 14 2012 20:11 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 20:09 andaylin wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:06 VavPK wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:05 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:03 VavPK wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:02 opterown wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 14 2012 20:01 VavPK wrote:
Come on MMA, you can win this!


lol people still think MMA is the son of Boxer

VavPK is the biggest MMA fan ever, having been banned sometimes for his fanboyship lol


I just have faith he will win this series.


sure he will, I mean its MMA after all, the guy who fell off the face of the earth for how long now?

I can't recall.


Ryung will win this series I don't care if people no longer have faith in him... last game was just nerves.

I don't get what you're trying to do. Is it supposed to be funny?

he did that yesterday too http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17223614


I love you friend.
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
December 14 2012 11:13 GMT
#576
On December 14 2012 20:12 Waxangel wrote:
just ignore the idiot

can't you just temp ban him for being dumb or something lol
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
VavPK
Profile Joined May 2011
United States196 Posts
December 14 2012 11:13 GMT
#577
On December 14 2012 20:12 Waxangel wrote:
just ignore the idiot



I am a big fan of your writeups I am sorry if I upset I just really like my favorite players. What kind of fan am I if I cannot always cheer for them?
m0ck
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
4194 Posts
December 14 2012 11:13 GMT
#578
4 tanks, 70 marines
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
December 14 2012 11:13 GMT
#579
Fantasy's timing is late given his poor macro. Roro should hold.
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 14 2012 11:13 GMT
#580
seeing these players' wait times between upgrades is kinda sad after following creator's haha
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 70 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft749
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 577
ggaemo 396
Stork 333
Leta 266
PianO 76
ZergMaN 29
Hyuk 28
yabsab 17
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
JimRising 245
Reynor57
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King202
Westballz50
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor679
Other Games
summit1g9953
C9.Mang0284
PiGStarcraft171
Sick162
ArmadaUGS65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick595
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream129
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 12
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2286
League of Legends
• Lourlo1395
• Stunt556
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 27m
Online Event
4h 27m
FEL
9h 27m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 27m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.