• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:33
CEST 03:33
KST 10:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8417 users

[Code A] RO24 Day 2 2012 GSL Season 5 - Page 78

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 Next
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
December 13 2012 12:59 GMT
#1541
On December 13 2012 21:27 Gesarjack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 21:20 Yello wrote:
On December 13 2012 21:17 Gesarjack wrote:
On December 13 2012 21:03 JJH777 wrote:
On December 13 2012 21:02 Gesarjack wrote:
On December 13 2012 20:59 Confuse wrote:
On December 13 2012 20:55 Gesarjack wrote:
Okay this is probably not a smart post to write but I couldn't help myself.
Notice how there are now 8 terrans, 5 zergs and 2 protosses in code S?

Remember how any thread for a tournament in which only 2 terrans qualified EVER went?
See how this one is going?

Terrans, take notice.


Terran whining occurs for a reason.

Terran is the race which most closely resembles humans. Of course terran players are cheering for themselves more passionately then zerg/protoss. ; ) That, and although subjective, sick terran players are often easier to understand then other races in my view.


I suppose you're probably right but it doesn't really cheer me up: you just confirmed that I'd have to put up with this for the rest of my life as a non-terran =)

Also it took a whole page for someone to understand what I said, wow.


Can't really blame anyone your post didn't make any sense at all.


So you're willing to argue that there's no difference in the reception of balance changes and overall metagame/balance whether you're talking to a terran or a non-terran audience?


It doesn't make much of a difference. Every race has a lot of idiots who whine and whine all the time no matter the state of the game.
You are just thinking of Terran whine to be worse because they were the most recent balance whines.


Actually I'm thinking about it cause I remember how back when they were OP the terran defenders took time to explain to me how they won everything because their players were just better at the game than mine were.
I also remember how it was hard to pipe up a single word against terran dominance without getting told that it's lame to balance-whine and that I should just shut up and wait for the patch.
I also remember how suddenly they were patched and instantly started whining about protoss, and suddenly balance-whining was totally fine and WAT, how was I to say that protoss wasn't really op? (btw, protoss didn't get patched, and TvP is fine now, but what do I know)
And now the zerg thing until today...

I don't really expect it to change but as a non-terran it's really hard to enjoy reading through the history as a whole. It revolves so much around how terran is doing. You just have to see how much **** PvZ regularly takes, let alone in this thread.


PvZ is a shitty matchup most of the time though. Not really enjoyable to watch ^.^
And Terran got nerfed a lot, Protoss got a few rather small buffs, so PvT didn't change all on itself.

You are just as biased as most people are. Just to give an example: Zerg defenders say that Zergs just became more skilled and that the Infestor is fine and that Zerg can't win if the Infestor gets nerfed. Protoss defenders were whining really hard when Khaldaryan (or however you write that) Amulet got removed. Terrans were whining when Snipe got nerfed into the ground.

As I said: we are all biased, you are biased as well, it's not as bad as you think it is.
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
December 13 2012 13:02 GMT
#1542
On December 13 2012 21:29 Dodgin wrote:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MVP WON

IM SO HAPPY

NESTEA AWARD!

now back to work


just fixed it for my case since I couldn't have said any better
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
Exoteric
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia2330 Posts
December 13 2012 13:03 GMT
#1543
Completely missed today's games, dayum, symbol got taken out
hell is other people
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
December 13 2012 13:15 GMT
#1544
On December 13 2012 21:24 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 21:23 TheBB wrote:
On December 13 2012 21:22 Shellshock1122 wrote:
As of now

Poor Mvp.

+ Show Spoiler +
Brown 2-1 TaeJa 100%

I was thinking about serving you your own medicine.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
December 13 2012 13:17 GMT
#1545
On December 13 2012 21:53 IndyO wrote:
Show nested quote +
IM teamkills are just always fucking sad.
Mvp vs Nestea era...damn

So, so, so many games of wanting Nestea to finally beat MVP. Hell, I even miss Ghost snipe being used against Zerg lategame. Watching Ultralisk / Broodlords explode one after another was sick.


Nestea finally managed to beat Mvp a few weeks ago at WEM in China.
`dunedain
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
657 Posts
December 13 2012 13:21 GMT
#1546
Click spoiler for Idiot Logic

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 13 2012 21:27 Gesarjack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 21:20 Yello wrote:
On December 13 2012 21:17 Gesarjack wrote:
On December 13 2012 21:03 JJH777 wrote:
On December 13 2012 21:02 Gesarjack wrote:
On December 13 2012 20:59 Confuse wrote:
On December 13 2012 20:55 Gesarjack wrote:
Okay this is probably not a smart post to write but I couldn't help myself.
Notice how there are now 8 terrans, 5 zergs and 2 protosses in code S?

Remember how any thread for a tournament in which only 2 terrans qualified EVER went?
See how this one is going?

Terrans, take notice.


Terran whining occurs for a reason.

Terran is the race which most closely resembles humans. Of course terran players are cheering for themselves more passionately then zerg/protoss. ; ) That, and although subjective, sick terran players are often easier to understand then other races in my view.


I suppose you're probably right but it doesn't really cheer me up: you just confirmed that I'd have to put up with this for the rest of my life as a non-terran =)

Also it took a whole page for someone to understand what I said, wow.


Can't really blame anyone your post didn't make any sense at all.


So you're willing to argue that there's no difference in the reception of balance changes and overall metagame/balance whether you're talking to a terran or a non-terran audience?


It doesn't make much of a difference. Every race has a lot of idiots who whine and whine all the time no matter the state of the game.
You are just thinking of Terran whine to be worse because they were the most recent balance whines.


Actually I'm thinking about it cause I remember how back when they were OP the terran defenders took time to explain to me how they won everything because their players were just better at the game than mine were.
I also remember how it was hard to pipe up a single word against terran dominance without getting told that it's lame to balance-whine and that I should just shut up and wait for the patch.
I also remember how suddenly they were patched and instantly started whining about protoss, and suddenly balance-whining was totally fine and WAT, how was I to say that protoss wasn't really op? (btw, protoss didn't get patched, and TvP is fine now, but what do I know)
And now the zerg thing until today...

I don't really expect it to change but as a non-terran it's really hard to enjoy reading through the history as a whole. It revolves so much around how terran is doing. You just have to see how much **** PvZ regularly takes, let alone in this thread.

"In order to be created, a work of art must first make use of the dark forces of the soul." ~Albert Camus
decado90
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States480 Posts
December 13 2012 13:24 GMT
#1547
These threads have gone to shit lately. The last two weren't updated, this one doesn't have live reports. Hell, the GSL wasn't even on the sidebar until 2 hours before the match started.

Not a big fan of reddit, but it seems they are the go to place for news atm.
"Be formless like water"- Bruce Lee
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 13 2012 13:27 GMT
#1548
On December 13 2012 22:24 decado90 wrote:
These threads have gone to shit lately. The last two weren't updated, this one doesn't have live reports. Hell, the GSL wasn't even on the sidebar until 2 hours before the match started.

Not a big fan of reddit, but it seems they are the go to place for news atm.

gee, reddit doesn't have a calender, nor does it have results or LRs.

...
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Weirdkid
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Singapore2431 Posts
December 13 2012 13:30 GMT
#1549
On December 13 2012 22:24 decado90 wrote:
These threads have gone to shit lately. The last two weren't updated, this one doesn't have live reports. Hell, the GSL wasn't even on the sidebar until 2 hours before the match started.

Not a big fan of reddit, but it seems they are the go to place for news atm.

Good bye
"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself." - Proverbs 26:4
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 13 2012 13:37 GMT
#1550
On December 13 2012 22:24 decado90 wrote:
These threads have gone to shit lately. The last two weren't updated, this one doesn't have live reports. Hell, the GSL wasn't even on the sidebar until 2 hours before the match started.

Not a big fan of reddit, but it seems they are the go to place for news atm.


No calendar, no quick links, no LR thread, no fancy OPs, no LRs, not Interview translations... srsly you deserve a wedgie

Also, fuck yeah Mvp anyone want to give me a recap?
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
forsooth
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3648 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-13 13:52:40
December 13 2012 13:52 GMT
#1551
On December 13 2012 22:37 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 22:24 decado90 wrote:
These threads have gone to shit lately. The last two weren't updated, this one doesn't have live reports. Hell, the GSL wasn't even on the sidebar until 2 hours before the match started.

Not a big fan of reddit, but it seems they are the go to place for news atm.


No calendar, no quick links, no LR thread, no fancy OPs, no LRs, not Interview translations... srsly you deserve a wedgie

Also, fuck yeah Mvp anyone want to give me a recap?

+ Show Spoiler +
Mvp did a successful early heavy marine attack in game 1 and coasted to victory off the damage done.

Game 2 he did a bunker rush that didn't work out too well and didn't notice Shy's third until it was too late. Pulled SCVs a couple times in attempts to end the game before his economic disadvantage was insurmountable but the first attack was barely fended off and the second one was handily defeated and Mvp was forced to gg.

Game 3 shy tried a 1 base blink stalker attack that went hilariously poorly and then tried to move into colossus tech but his army disadvantage was too great and he lost when vikings arrived.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 13 2012 14:04 GMT
#1552
On December 13 2012 22:52 forsooth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 22:37 lichter wrote:
On December 13 2012 22:24 decado90 wrote:
These threads have gone to shit lately. The last two weren't updated, this one doesn't have live reports. Hell, the GSL wasn't even on the sidebar until 2 hours before the match started.

Not a big fan of reddit, but it seems they are the go to place for news atm.


No calendar, no quick links, no LR thread, no fancy OPs, no LRs, not Interview translations... srsly you deserve a wedgie

Also, fuck yeah Mvp anyone want to give me a recap?

+ Show Spoiler +
Mvp did a successful early heavy marine attack in game 1 and coasted to victory off the damage done.

Game 2 he did a bunker rush that didn't work out too well and didn't notice Shy's third until it was too late. Pulled SCVs a couple times in attempts to end the game before his economic disadvantage was insurmountable but the first attack was barely fended off and the second one was handily defeated and Mvp was forced to gg.

Game 3 shy tried a 1 base blink stalker attack that went hilariously poorly and then tried to move into colossus tech but his army disadvantage was too great and he lost when vikings arrived.


Sounds ugly

+ Show Spoiler +
who cares fuck yeah Mvp
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
decado90
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States480 Posts
December 13 2012 14:25 GMT
#1553
I don't even know how MVP does it anymore. I watch his games and I don't feel like I'm watching the one of the best mechanical Terrans in the world, hell I don't even know who could get that title now considering how many Terrans have fallen off. A Kespa Terran maybe?

Yet he still continues to win....
"Be formless like water"- Bruce Lee
Gesarjack
Profile Joined June 2012
Switzerland117 Posts
December 13 2012 14:44 GMT
#1554
On December 13 2012 21:59 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 21:27 Gesarjack wrote:
On December 13 2012 21:20 Yello wrote:
On December 13 2012 21:17 Gesarjack wrote:
On December 13 2012 21:03 JJH777 wrote:
On December 13 2012 21:02 Gesarjack wrote:
On December 13 2012 20:59 Confuse wrote:
On December 13 2012 20:55 Gesarjack wrote:
Okay this is probably not a smart post to write but I couldn't help myself.
Notice how there are now 8 terrans, 5 zergs and 2 protosses in code S?

Remember how any thread for a tournament in which only 2 terrans qualified EVER went?
See how this one is going?

Terrans, take notice.


Terran whining occurs for a reason.

Terran is the race which most closely resembles humans. Of course terran players are cheering for themselves more passionately then zerg/protoss. ; ) That, and although subjective, sick terran players are often easier to understand then other races in my view.


I suppose you're probably right but it doesn't really cheer me up: you just confirmed that I'd have to put up with this for the rest of my life as a non-terran =)

Also it took a whole page for someone to understand what I said, wow.


Can't really blame anyone your post didn't make any sense at all.


So you're willing to argue that there's no difference in the reception of balance changes and overall metagame/balance whether you're talking to a terran or a non-terran audience?


It doesn't make much of a difference. Every race has a lot of idiots who whine and whine all the time no matter the state of the game.
You are just thinking of Terran whine to be worse because they were the most recent balance whines.


Actually I'm thinking about it cause I remember how back when they were OP the terran defenders took time to explain to me how they won everything because their players were just better at the game than mine were.
I also remember how it was hard to pipe up a single word against terran dominance without getting told that it's lame to balance-whine and that I should just shut up and wait for the patch.
I also remember how suddenly they were patched and instantly started whining about protoss, and suddenly balance-whining was totally fine and WAT, how was I to say that protoss wasn't really op? (btw, protoss didn't get patched, and TvP is fine now, but what do I know)
And now the zerg thing until today...

I don't really expect it to change but as a non-terran it's really hard to enjoy reading through the history as a whole. It revolves so much around how terran is doing. You just have to see how much **** PvZ regularly takes, let alone in this thread.


PvZ is a shitty matchup most of the time though. Not really enjoyable to watch ^.^
And Terran got nerfed a lot, Protoss got a few rather small buffs, so PvT didn't change all on itself.

You are just as biased as most people are. Just to give an example: Zerg defenders say that Zergs just became more skilled and that the Infestor is fine and that Zerg can't win if the Infestor gets nerfed. Protoss defenders were whining really hard when Khaldaryan (or however you write that) Amulet got removed. Terrans were whining when Snipe got nerfed into the ground.

As I said: we are all biased, you are biased as well, it's not as bad as you think it is.


Why is PvZ not enjoyable to watch?
Major argument is that it's cause it revolves around Z trying to get to lategame and P trying to prevent the Z from getting there. But that's not right, because that's also what happened in TvZ before the patch, and people weren't saying "TvZ is a shitty match-up", they were saying "TvZ became a shitty match-up". Suggesting that there was already something wrong with PvZ before zergs realized the way to never lose.
So what was that problem? It bores people. Why ?
Deathball vs deathball, too positional? So why don't you hate tanks?
Hate timing attacks? There goes much of TvP...
You can't really bring up a valid argument of WHY PvZ is shitty that doesn't imply the shittiness of other match-ups. Yet most people hate PvZ (I don't, if you couldn't tell).
I can quote a lot of people saying that TvZ is the real match-up of Starcraft, the "true" match-up, whatever. But you could go a bit further: why is it that TvT gets good press compared to the other mirrors? Long game vs short game? Not really, we already stated that long game PvZ is boring, and both other mirrors do have late game. One engagement decides the whole thing? That's not necessarily true, and it can also happen very easily in TvT.

What can I say? People just like terrans. And you're trying to show me that I'm biased like I didn't know it. Of course I'm biased. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be so annoyed by people telling me how the things I enjoy are shitty over and over again, I wouldn't be so annoyed by people saying that "the patch seems to have solved the problems of this game, now everything is fine I can enjoy SC2 again" when it's now 8-6-2 with 2 being the race I support.
You've got to have trolls under bridges. Otherwise, what's it all about?
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 13 2012 14:47 GMT
#1555
On December 13 2012 22:24 decado90 wrote:
These threads have gone to shit lately. The last two weren't updated, this one doesn't have live reports. Hell, the GSL wasn't even on the sidebar until 2 hours before the match started.

Not a big fan of reddit, but it seems they are the go to place for news atm.

lol I LR almost every day. Sorry to inconvenience you by missing today due to final exams
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
December 13 2012 14:53 GMT
#1556
wow just watched teh Symbol vs Baby games.... BaBy's play was really awesome to watch.
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
ref4
Profile Joined March 2012
2933 Posts
December 13 2012 14:55 GMT
#1557
On December 13 2012 23:25 decado90 wrote:
I don't even know how MVP does it anymore. I watch his games and I don't feel like I'm watching the one of the best mechanical Terrans in the world, hell I don't even know who could get that title now considering how many Terrans have fallen off. A Kespa Terran maybe?

Yet he still continues to win....


who cares, fuck yeah Mvp
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
December 13 2012 15:02 GMT
#1558
3/3 Terrans advance and Life. Sounds good to me.
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
December 13 2012 15:03 GMT
#1559
On December 13 2012 22:24 decado90 wrote:
These threads have gone to shit lately. The last two weren't updated, this one doesn't have live reports. Hell, the GSL wasn't even on the sidebar until 2 hours before the match started.

Not a big fan of reddit, but it seems they are the go to place for news atm.


Wow, the amount of entitlement...
`dunedain
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
657 Posts
December 13 2012 15:12 GMT
#1560
On December 13 2012 23:44 Gesarjack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 21:59 Yello wrote:
On December 13 2012 21:27 Gesarjack wrote:
On December 13 2012 21:20 Yello wrote:
On December 13 2012 21:17 Gesarjack wrote:
On December 13 2012 21:03 JJH777 wrote:
On December 13 2012 21:02 Gesarjack wrote:
On December 13 2012 20:59 Confuse wrote:
On December 13 2012 20:55 Gesarjack wrote:
Okay this is probably not a smart post to write but I couldn't help myself.
Notice how there are now 8 terrans, 5 zergs and 2 protosses in code S?

Remember how any thread for a tournament in which only 2 terrans qualified EVER went?
See how this one is going?

Terrans, take notice.


Terran whining occurs for a reason.

Terran is the race which most closely resembles humans. Of course terran players are cheering for themselves more passionately then zerg/protoss. ; ) That, and although subjective, sick terran players are often easier to understand then other races in my view.


I suppose you're probably right but it doesn't really cheer me up: you just confirmed that I'd have to put up with this for the rest of my life as a non-terran =)

Also it took a whole page for someone to understand what I said, wow.


Can't really blame anyone your post didn't make any sense at all.


So you're willing to argue that there's no difference in the reception of balance changes and overall metagame/balance whether you're talking to a terran or a non-terran audience?


It doesn't make much of a difference. Every race has a lot of idiots who whine and whine all the time no matter the state of the game.
You are just thinking of Terran whine to be worse because they were the most recent balance whines.


Actually I'm thinking about it cause I remember how back when they were OP the terran defenders took time to explain to me how they won everything because their players were just better at the game than mine were.
I also remember how it was hard to pipe up a single word against terran dominance without getting told that it's lame to balance-whine and that I should just shut up and wait for the patch.
I also remember how suddenly they were patched and instantly started whining about protoss, and suddenly balance-whining was totally fine and WAT, how was I to say that protoss wasn't really op? (btw, protoss didn't get patched, and TvP is fine now, but what do I know)
And now the zerg thing until today...

I don't really expect it to change but as a non-terran it's really hard to enjoy reading through the history as a whole. It revolves so much around how terran is doing. You just have to see how much **** PvZ regularly takes, let alone in this thread.


PvZ is a shitty matchup most of the time though. Not really enjoyable to watch ^.^
And Terran got nerfed a lot, Protoss got a few rather small buffs, so PvT didn't change all on itself.

You are just as biased as most people are. Just to give an example: Zerg defenders say that Zergs just became more skilled and that the Infestor is fine and that Zerg can't win if the Infestor gets nerfed. Protoss defenders were whining really hard when Khaldaryan (or however you write that) Amulet got removed. Terrans were whining when Snipe got nerfed into the ground.

As I said: we are all biased, you are biased as well, it's not as bad as you think it is.


Why is PvZ not enjoyable to watch?
Major argument is that it's cause it revolves around Z trying to get to lategame and P trying to prevent the Z from getting there. But that's not right, because that's also what happened in TvZ before the patch, and people weren't saying "TvZ is a shitty match-up", they were saying "TvZ became a shitty match-up". Suggesting that there was already something wrong with PvZ before zergs realized the way to never lose.
So what was that problem? It bores people. Why ?
Deathball vs deathball, too positional? So why don't you hate tanks?
Hate timing attacks? There goes much of TvP...
You can't really bring up a valid argument of WHY PvZ is shitty that doesn't imply the shittiness of other match-ups. Yet most people hate PvZ (I don't, if you couldn't tell).
I can quote a lot of people saying that TvZ is the real match-up of Starcraft, the "true" match-up, whatever. But you could go a bit further: why is it that TvT gets good press compared to the other mirrors? Long game vs short game? Not really, we already stated that long game PvZ is boring, and both other mirrors do have late game. One engagement decides the whole thing? That's not necessarily true, and it can also happen very easily in TvT.

What can I say? People just like terrans. And you're trying to show me that I'm biased like I didn't know it. Of course I'm biased. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be so annoyed by people telling me how the things I enjoy are shitty over and over again, I wouldn't be so annoyed by people saying that "the patch seems to have solved the problems of this game, now everything is fine I can enjoy SC2 again" when it's now 8-6-2 with 2 being the race I support.



Are you being serious right now, or is this more idiot logic?
Pray tell, where was all this random shit spewing when Creator won TSL 4 or WCS SK? Or maybe when Parting won BWC and WCG 2012? Or how about when Rain won both WCS Asia and OSL? Hmm? Oh.. not to mention Hero winning both Dreamhack Winter and NASL 4...

Yea, sounds pretty much like idiot protoss fanboyism to me... No offense to other protosses out there, just this one guy giving your race a bad image.

Oh, and I also forgot to mention that all the code S slots for next year's Season 1 hasn't even been decided yet and already you're bitching?

Did you even see the player pool for the Blizzard cup this year? And still you talk shit about people favoring Terran?
Hmm, maybe it's because Terran has been the most under represented race in tournaments for at least the last 6 months... It's quite the welcome pace from watching only ZvZ or PvZ (or PvP) in more than a Bo3 series.
And still you bitch and moan... Disgraceful...
"In order to be created, a work of art must first make use of the dark forces of the soul." ~Albert Camus
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft479
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft479
RuFF_SC2 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1071
White-Ra 152
NaDa 58
Hyuk 55
Noble 54
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox608
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g7055
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0307
ViBE61
Mew2King55
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21526
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 27m
Online Event
9h 27m
FEL
14h 27m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 27m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.