On December 11 2012 09:14 ILuMiNaTe wrote:
Am I the only one who is seeing it as offline?
Am I the only one who is seeing it as offline?
No, the stream is dead but some random IPL guy said they are working on fixing it in the twitch chat
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
DrPandaPhD
5188 Posts
On December 11 2012 09:14 ILuMiNaTe wrote: Am I the only one who is seeing it as offline? No, the stream is dead but some random IPL guy said they are working on fixing it in the twitch chat | ||
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
On December 11 2012 09:14 ILuMiNaTe wrote: Am I the only one who is seeing it as offline? no its off for me as well | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
JoeCool
Germany2520 Posts
On December 11 2012 09:14 ILuMiNaTe wrote: Am I the only one who is seeing it as offline? Nope, doesnt work at all. Like I said, no sound, black screen and 4:3. Everything else (LoL,DOA) is running fine... | ||
|
Lonyo
United Kingdom3884 Posts
| ||
|
DrPandaPhD
5188 Posts
To quote their twitter | ||
|
Csong
Canada396 Posts
| ||
|
DODswe4
Sweden2157 Posts
On December 11 2012 09:16 Lonyo wrote: They are having issues due to the "new set" (which looks a lot like the old one). I think the biggest differences should be on the other side of the camera | ||
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
Hyun Fight(club)ing!! | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
![]() Edit: Not sure about the mirror table though. Fresh light vs double torso. | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
![]() | ||
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
except my team doenst play until the 19th TT | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
IGN Pro League @IGNProLeague 5m Annndd we're back! Stream issues seem to be resolved on http://www.ign.com/ipl/starcraft-2 Tune back in now! You liars. Okay, nevermind, I apologize IPL, I just had to refresh @_@ | ||
|
Bagi
Germany6799 Posts
| ||
|
StarVe
Germany13591 Posts
| ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
SecondHand
United States329 Posts
| ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
SecondHand
United States329 Posts
| ||
|
hitpoint
United States1511 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Jaedong Hyuk Mini Soma Horang2 BeSt Soulkey Larva Rush [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games ArmadaUGS3136 singsing1841 B2W.Neo990 hiko809 byalli454 KnowMe141 Liquid`VortiX117 QueenE89 Mew2King53 Trikslyr40 Railgan16 ZerO(Twitch)12 Chillindude1 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|