• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:22
CEST 16:22
KST 23:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9536 users

[SPL] CJ Entus vs. Woongjin Stars R1 - Page 26

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 39 Next All
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
December 09 2012 04:57 GMT
#501
On December 09 2012 13:55 Maloreon wrote:
LOL I love reading the comments on Kespa players (by their fans). I'm new to the Pro-league and did not see the infamous Effort vs. Flash match but I hear so much about it. Effort seems really good to me but it seems he made a LOT of people mad when he beat Flash?

Ye he cheesed the shit out of him to pull back an 0-2 deficit to a 3-2 win. :D
oneofthem
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Cayman Islands24199 Posts
December 09 2012 04:57 GMT
#502
LOL all the flash fanboys coming out. :D
We have fed the heart on fantasies, the heart's grown brutal from the fare, more substance in our enmities than in our love
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
December 09 2012 04:57 GMT
#503
On December 09 2012 13:52 RiZu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2012 13:51 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 09 2012 13:50 oneofthem wrote:
On December 09 2012 13:49 RiZu wrote:
Even though I want CJ to win. I hope Effort lose this match since his on my anti-team. 4-1 gogo CJ!

lol do you realize who effort is?

Pretty sure he's an alien right?

It Ohana against protoss =)

Does sHy have soul though?
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
December 09 2012 04:58 GMT
#504
On December 09 2012 13:57 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2012 13:52 RiZu wrote:
On December 09 2012 13:51 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 09 2012 13:50 oneofthem wrote:
On December 09 2012 13:49 RiZu wrote:
Even though I want CJ to win. I hope Effort lose this match since his on my anti-team. 4-1 gogo CJ!

lol do you realize who effort is?

Pretty sure he's an alien right?

It Ohana against protoss =)

Does sHy have soul though?

Probably. Ohana gives bonus soul.

Because it means family, I hear.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 09 2012 04:58 GMT
#505
In retrospect it was bad to form a proleague antiteam centered around Effort constantly being fielded, and losing, in both his ace and regular PL matches.

But I stick with it because I will be called a genius if it works.
FuRong
Profile Joined April 2010
New Zealand3089 Posts
December 09 2012 04:58 GMT
#506
Well this is not exactly the start my FPL team had hoped for =/
Don't hate the player, hate the game
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
December 09 2012 04:58 GMT
#507
On December 09 2012 13:57 oneofthem wrote:
LOL all the flash fanboys coming out. :D


Hey man, at least this aint Disciple / lightwip, we are trying to be informative.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
December 09 2012 04:58 GMT
#508
On December 09 2012 13:56 TommyP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2012 13:55 Maloreon wrote:
LOL I love reading the comments on Kespa players (by their fans). I'm new to the Pro-league and did not see the infamous Effort vs. Flash match but I hear so much about it. Effort seems really good to me but it seems he made a LOT of people mad when he beat Flash?

I remember watching that game. Im 99% sure it was on Antiga, and effort made a lot of banelings and the stream was bugging out so people were saying flash broke the interwebz. I was mad because i wanted flash to win, so i blamed it on effort too he shouldve thrown the match for the fans <3

Edit: im stupid i thought you were talking about the first time flash played sc2 broadcasted in the opening night of last season.


loool, its was the OSL finals 2 years ago.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
GARO
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2255 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-09 04:59:23
December 09 2012 04:58 GMT
#509
On December 09 2012 13:57 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2012 13:52 RiZu wrote:
On December 09 2012 13:51 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 09 2012 13:50 oneofthem wrote:
On December 09 2012 13:49 RiZu wrote:
Even though I want CJ to win. I hope Effort lose this match since his on my anti-team. 4-1 gogo CJ!

lol do you realize who effort is?

Pretty sure he's an alien right?

It Ohana against protoss =)

Does sHy have soul though?

Effort's ZvP last season:
vP: 1-9 (10.00%)

You didn't need soul to beat him last time around, I HOPE he smashes souls all the time now.

invisible.terran
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States280 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-09 04:59:22
December 09 2012 04:58 GMT
#510
On December 09 2012 13:56 TommyP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2012 13:55 Maloreon wrote:
LOL I love reading the comments on Kespa players (by their fans). I'm new to the Pro-league and did not see the infamous Effort vs. Flash match but I hear so much about it. Effort seems really good to me but it seems he made a LOT of people mad when he beat Flash?

I remember watching that game. Im 99% sure it was on Antiga, and effort made a lot of banelings and the stream was bugging out so people were saying flash broke the interwebz. I was mad because i wanted flash to win, so i blamed it on effort too he shouldve thrown the match for the fans <3

Edit: im stupid i thought you were talking about the first time flash played sc2 broadcasted in the opening night of last season.

Are you being sarcastic or seriously thinking people are talking about that game? ~_~
"Until the very very top, in almost anything, all that matters is how much work you put in, the only problem is most people cant work hard even at things they do enjoy, much less things they dont have a real passion for." - Idra
Adreme
Profile Joined June 2011
United States5574 Posts
December 09 2012 04:58 GMT
#511
On December 09 2012 13:58 Pandain wrote:
In retrospect it was bad to form a proleague antiteam centered around Effort constantly being fielded, and losing, in both his ace and regular PL matches.

But I stick with it because I will be called a genius if it works.


Well I dont think he can win this match at least so you will start off as a genius.
Devise
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1131 Posts
December 09 2012 04:58 GMT
#512
On December 09 2012 13:52 TommyP wrote:
For my FPL, if effort wins, i lose two points because of skyhigh
if effort loses and skyhigh wins, i lose 3 points
if effort and skyhigh both lose, i lose 1 point
if effort, skyhigh and the next two CJ players lose, i dont lose any. So please CJ dont do well, for me?


if Effort wins I get 16 points.. if he loses and CJ still wins I get 14, 12 or 10 unless Hydra or herO win in ace then I get more again
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
December 09 2012 04:59 GMT
#513
The license to curse apparently also gives permission to "whip it out whenever you want"~

I want one !
Wafflelisk
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada1061 Posts
December 09 2012 04:59 GMT
#514
lol, I was -2 after the first day and I picked Stars as my team so day 2 is going poorly too.. :D
Waffles > Pancakes
oneofthem
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Cayman Islands24199 Posts
December 09 2012 04:59 GMT
#515
effort looks ready to kick some ass
We have fed the heart on fantasies, the heart's grown brutal from the fare, more substance in our enmities than in our love
Maloreon
Profile Joined May 2012
United States911 Posts
December 09 2012 04:59 GMT
#516
On December 09 2012 13:56 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2012 13:55 Maloreon wrote:
LOL I love reading the comments on Kespa players (by their fans). I'm new to the Pro-league and did not see the infamous Effort vs. Flash match but I hear so much about it. Effort seems really good to me but it seems he made a LOT of people mad when he beat Flash?


He was in an already infamous tie breakers that lasted a whole 5 hours first and in an infamous moment when he was about to lose his mouse malfunctioned and he got a re-game and won. Then he went all the way to the finals against flash. Flash was up 2-0, and he cheesed flash two games in a row to 2-2 then won.


Oh wow, crazy. Thanks for the info. I've read up on most of the OSL finals but didn't know about all of that. That's pretty insane.
Leenock, Gumiho, Life, Flash, Parting, Scarlett
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-09 04:59:59
December 09 2012 04:59 GMT
#517
On December 09 2012 13:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2012 13:56 TommyP wrote:
On December 09 2012 13:55 Maloreon wrote:
LOL I love reading the comments on Kespa players (by their fans). I'm new to the Pro-league and did not see the infamous Effort vs. Flash match but I hear so much about it. Effort seems really good to me but it seems he made a LOT of people mad when he beat Flash?

I remember watching that game. Im 99% sure it was on Antiga, and effort made a lot of banelings and the stream was bugging out so people were saying flash broke the interwebz. I was mad because i wanted flash to win, so i blamed it on effort too he shouldve thrown the match for the fans <3

Edit: im stupid i thought you were talking about the first time flash played sc2 broadcasted in the opening night of last season.


loool, its was the OSL finals 2 years ago.

yea i got that. I guess my reading comprehension skills suck or something haha

I hate Effort because he beat DRG in a sick ZvZ series in WCS Korea and it pissed me off.
#TheOneTrueDong
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 09 2012 04:59 GMT
#518
I had Bbyong on my team but had to switch him out for hyvaa because I didnt have a zerg
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 09 2012 04:59 GMT
#519
[SPL] CJ Entus vs Woongjin Stars R1
Game 4: 3-0
EffOrt vs sOs
Map: Ohana

0:00
EffOrt spawns in the top left
sOs spawns in the bottom right
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
December 09 2012 04:59 GMT
#520
On December 09 2012 13:56 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2012 13:55 Maloreon wrote:
LOL I love reading the comments on Kespa players (by their fans). I'm new to the Pro-league and did not see the infamous Effort vs. Flash match but I hear so much about it. Effort seems really good to me but it seems he made a LOT of people mad when he beat Flash?


He was in an already infamous tie breakers that lasted a whole 5 hours first and in an infamous moment when he was about to lose his mouse malfunctioned and he got a re-game and won. Then he went all the way to the finals against flash. Flash was up 2-0, and he cheesed flash two games in a row to 2-2 then won.


Now I remember why I was so mad that Effort won back then. But I am forgiving, so Effort shall have another chance to be liked by me. Also, he is my FPL captain so he better wins.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 280
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37054
Bisu 3276
Hyuk 1524
Shuttle 1314
Mini 745
EffOrt 733
Larva 423
Soma 360
ZerO 244
firebathero 235
[ Show more ]
hero 118
Last 98
Sexy 71
Zeus 67
Hyun 47
Pusan 45
Killer 41
Trap 37
Bale 35
Mong 33
Hm[arnc] 29
ToSsGirL 29
sorry 27
PianO 25
Aegong 22
Rock 17
zelot 17
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7387
qojqva1501
Dendi984
Counter-Strike
fl0m1373
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1272
crisheroes908
Liquid`Hasu481
Lowko424
Other Games
gofns30849
singsing2596
B2W.Neo1231
Beastyqt252
Livibee196
Hui .172
Liquid`VortiX139
ArmadaUGS90
Mew2King85
KnowMe69
elazer50
CosmosSc2 23
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6935
League of Legends
• Jankos2011
Other Games
• WagamamaTV208
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 39m
INu's Battles
21h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.