• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:02
CEST 21:02
KST 04:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9334 users

[IPL5] Day 4 - Page 84

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 253 Next
HotShizz
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
France710 Posts
December 02 2012 21:05 GMT
#1661
On December 03 2012 06:01 monkybone wrote:
Wow, one thing is the infestor hate

but please, the bias is going too far

these are bad games?

come on, check yourself please


The thing I don't get is how quickly the community turns and yells "patch zerg" at any zerg playing zvp or zvt with 20+ infestors, and yet Leenock has some of the most fanatical supportors, and the last two games (the only ones i watched) he spent the entire time hovered on the 20 infestor mark. I guess people are just fickle. The hate train goes the way it goes and there's no telling where it goes.
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
December 02 2012 21:05 GMT
#1662
--- Nuked ---
pvpeep
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada228 Posts
December 02 2012 21:05 GMT
#1663
Just got back from some errands.. thought this would be over.. I'm surprised that its bo5.. I wonder if they will be playing the loser's final before world championship. Only 55 mins left.
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
December 02 2012 21:05 GMT
#1664
On December 03 2012 06:05 Zane wrote:
I hope Leenock can finish him off, I'm way past my ZvZ limit.

it's been 3 games, cmon
Rui.S
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada92 Posts
December 02 2012 21:06 GMT
#1665
i think leenock masses infestors more than any other zerg, which is why i hate him <_<
Stanlot
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5742 Posts
December 02 2012 21:06 GMT
#1666
On December 03 2012 06:05 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 06:05 Zane wrote:
I hope Leenock can finish him off, I'm way past my ZvZ limit.

it's been 3 games, cmon

GSL finals?
MC: "Sentry Forcefield Forcefield Marauder... cage Marauder die die"
Ender985
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain910 Posts
December 02 2012 21:06 GMT
#1667
I love Sheth's calm analysis of the games, and the good mood he seems to always carry with him. Good vibes
Member of the Pirate Party - direct democracy, institutional transparency, and freedom of information
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 02 2012 21:06 GMT
#1668
On December 03 2012 06:06 Stanlot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 06:05 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 03 2012 06:05 Zane wrote:
I hope Leenock can finish him off, I'm way past my ZvZ limit.

it's been 3 games, cmon

GSL finals?

that was a pretty good series
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
{ToT}ColmA
Profile Joined November 2007
Japan3260 Posts
December 02 2012 21:06 GMT
#1669
hoping for violet to beat leenock but sweet jesus, sheth talks like he wants to sooth some serial killer into stopping, it kinda makes me angry to listen to him T_T;
The only virgins in kpop left are the fans
Talionis
Profile Joined November 2010
Scotland4085 Posts
December 02 2012 21:06 GMT
#1670
On December 03 2012 06:05 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 06:05 Zane wrote:
I hope Leenock can finish him off, I'm way past my ZvZ limit.

it's been 3 games, cmon

That's 3 games too many
Maloreon
Profile Joined May 2012
United States911 Posts
December 02 2012 21:06 GMT
#1671
On December 03 2012 06:05 monkybone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 06:03 Maloreon wrote:
I appreciate that Leenock tries to introduce new builds (it's why he lost to Sniper mostly) but when he plays standard he's 100% the best in every match-up (imo). This guy has everything: micro, best macro, good decision making, tricks, map control, harass, etc.


The reason why Leenock is so successful with standard play is that his opponents are hesitant to cut any corners against him, exactly because he does do weird stuff from time to time. It's a necessary part of his playstyle as a whole, so I wouldn't ever call his non-standard games a bad choice, or anything. He does benefit from it indirectly.


Totally agreed. I just like his standard play as well and I feel like he tries to push the game forward too much with awesome builds. You can tell by his adorable smile that he really loves winning with "unique" builds but honestly he's just as terrifying in a standard "boring" (I love long "boring" games like the last one) macro game.
Leenock, Gumiho, Life, Flash, Parting, Scarlett
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
December 02 2012 21:07 GMT
#1672
On December 03 2012 06:05 HotShizz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 06:01 monkybone wrote:
Wow, one thing is the infestor hate

but please, the bias is going too far

these are bad games?

come on, check yourself please


The thing I don't get is how quickly the community turns and yells "patch zerg" at any zerg playing zvp or zvt with 20+ infestors, and yet Leenock has some of the most fanatical supportors, and the last two games (the only ones i watched) he spent the entire time hovered on the 20 infestor mark. I guess people are just fickle. The hate train goes the way it goes and there's no telling where it goes.

Leenock is good at everything. Yes, he's probably using infestors better than everyone else and often builds a ton of them since that's the strongest way to play atm, but don't believe for a second he wouldn't do well using other styles.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
December 02 2012 21:07 GMT
#1673
On December 03 2012 06:06 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 06:06 Stanlot wrote:
On December 03 2012 06:05 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 03 2012 06:05 Zane wrote:
I hope Leenock can finish him off, I'm way past my ZvZ limit.

it's been 3 games, cmon

GSL finals?

that was a pretty good series


not gonna lie I went to bed after game 2 and I don't regret it
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
December 02 2012 21:07 GMT
#1674
On December 03 2012 06:06 Stanlot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 06:05 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 03 2012 06:05 Zane wrote:
I hope Leenock can finish him off, I'm way past my ZvZ limit.

it's been 3 games, cmon

GSL finals?

that ended almost 18 hours ago :s

also last game was pretty damn good

+ Show Spoiler +
well except for the sniper winning part
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
December 02 2012 21:07 GMT
#1675
--- Nuked ---
Zane
Profile Joined January 2011
Romania3916 Posts
December 02 2012 21:07 GMT
#1676
On December 03 2012 06:05 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 06:05 Zane wrote:
I hope Leenock can finish him off, I'm way past my ZvZ limit.

it's been 3 games, cmon

Leenock vs Life@MLG was really cool. Game 1 of this series was really cool. The rest, not so much.
Just_a_Moth
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada1971 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-02 21:07:43
December 02 2012 21:07 GMT
#1677
On December 03 2012 06:05 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 06:05 Zane wrote:
I hope Leenock can finish him off, I'm way past my ZvZ limit.

it's been 3 games, cmon

Yeah, but if you watched GSL finals yesterday too then I can understand. Though the GSL finals were good games, better than the ones today so far.
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
December 02 2012 21:07 GMT
#1678
On December 03 2012 06:06 Rui.S wrote:
i think leenock masses infestors more than any other zerg, which is why i hate him <_<


Never heard of NSHS_Freaky have you?
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
Stanlot
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5742 Posts
December 02 2012 21:07 GMT
#1679
On December 03 2012 06:06 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 06:06 Stanlot wrote:
On December 03 2012 06:05 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 03 2012 06:05 Zane wrote:
I hope Leenock can finish him off, I'm way past my ZvZ limit.

it's been 3 games, cmon

GSL finals?

that was a pretty good series

Yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed it too but it was still 7 games of ZvZ so you can't blame us for wanting other match ups
MC: "Sentry Forcefield Forcefield Marauder... cage Marauder die die"
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
December 02 2012 21:07 GMT
#1680
On December 03 2012 06:07 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 06:06 opterown wrote:
On December 03 2012 06:06 Stanlot wrote:
On December 03 2012 06:05 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 03 2012 06:05 Zane wrote:
I hope Leenock can finish him off, I'm way past my ZvZ limit.

it's been 3 games, cmon

GSL finals?

that was a pretty good series


not gonna lie I went to bed after game 2 and I don't regret it

wait, murrikans going to bed before yurop?
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 253 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 275
BRAT_OK 97
JuggernautJason79
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 901
Shuttle 699
Zeus 82
soO 44
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 32
scan(afreeca) 23
Sacsri 9
ZZZero.O 2
Dota 2
qojqva2189
420jenkins622
canceldota26
Counter-Strike
fl0m5146
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3414
Liquid`Hasu595
Other Games
FrodaN939
KnowMe226
Pyrionflax169
Livibee163
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 95
• 3DClanTV 58
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach98
• FirePhoenix29
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1757
Other Games
• imaqtpie667
• Shiphtur665
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 58m
Patches Events
19h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 58m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.