• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:02
CEST 03:02
KST 10:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10477 users

[GSL] World Championship Day 1 2012 - Page 136

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 Next
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
December 02 2012 01:21 GMT
#2701
On December 02 2012 10:20 Ryps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 10:15 Boucot wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:09 KoskosQQ wrote:
OK, after watching the GSL World Championships I'm genuinely about to throw up, so I have to post some feedback..!
A noname player from Spain, an unbearable asshole from poland, a fukcing tranny from Canada, a downie from northern europe, and a pedophile from France!? I mean, ARE U F*CKING KIDDING ME? This is the best THE WHOLE WORLD HAS TO OFFER?!?!?!?! >.< Never have I been so ashamed for being a non-Korean as today.
Ofc your gonna lose vs them Korean nerd kidz with such a line-up...
Could've at least been consistent and included Destiny as well to show off his F*CKING D*CK to the crowd every other minute -.-'

You're a fucking genius man.

If he would have said a no skill orc player instead of noname from Spain it would have been perfect !


patchorc.

yes, that term existed in wc3. yes, people used it for Lucifron. yes, they were wrong.
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
December 02 2012 01:22 GMT
#2702
I'd have laughed so hard if Stephano had said something like "I'll call your sponsors" to MC during their game.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
December 02 2012 01:22 GMT
#2703
On December 02 2012 10:09 KoskosQQ wrote:
OK, after watching the GSL World Championships I'm genuinely about to throw up, so I have to post some feedback..!
A noname player from Spain, an unbearable asshole from poland, a fukcing tranny from Canada, a downie from northern europe, and a pedophile from France!? I mean, ARE U F*CKING KIDDING ME? This is the best THE WHOLE WORLD HAS TO OFFER?!?!?!?! >.< Never have I been so ashamed for being a non-Korean as today.
Ofc your gonna lose vs them Korean nerd kidz with such a line-up...
Could've at least been consistent and included Destiny as well to show off his F*CKING D*CK to the crowd every other minute -.-'


u killed me hahahaha
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
werynais
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1780 Posts
December 02 2012 01:30 GMT
#2704
On December 02 2012 10:09 KoskosQQ wrote:
OK, after watching the GSL World Championships I'm genuinely about to throw up, so I have to post some feedback..!
A noname player from Spain, an unbearable asshole from poland, a fukcing tranny from Canada, a downie from northern europe, and a pedophile from France!? I mean, ARE U F*CKING KIDDING ME? This is the best THE WHOLE WORLD HAS TO OFFER?!?!?!?! >.< Never have I been so ashamed for being a non-Korean as today.
Ofc your gonna lose vs them Korean nerd kidz with such a line-up...
Could've at least been consistent and included Destiny as well to show off his F*CKING D*CK to the crowd every other minute -.-'


Calm down buddy Oo ...
Kamate
Profile Joined May 2010
Romania580 Posts
December 02 2012 01:32 GMT
#2705
Why you quote from that deranged ?

Kamate
Profile Joined May 2010
Romania580 Posts
December 02 2012 01:33 GMT
#2706
KosKos dude go kill yourself
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
December 02 2012 01:35 GMT
#2707
--- Nuked ---
TJ31
Profile Joined October 2012
630 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-02 01:37:33
December 02 2012 01:35 GMT
#2708
Actually that troll makes some sense, personally I can't stand everyone from the "world team" too, except Stephano maybe.
I also think that they could've picked better players for those showmatches. Someone who's actually fun to watch.
If forget about my preferences, I admit, that both Nerchio and Scarlett are pretty good for foreigners, but they are boring to watch ( imo ofc ). Someone like TLO would've been better choice.

Edit:
Happy with the result, although I wanted 5:0 for Korea. -.-
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
December 02 2012 01:37 GMT
#2709
Wow @ people not recognizing a good troll
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
December 02 2012 01:38 GMT
#2710
--- Nuked ---
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
December 02 2012 01:38 GMT
#2711
He missed to say something offensive for the coach.
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
December 02 2012 01:42 GMT
#2712
On December 02 2012 10:38 figq wrote:
He missed to say something offensive for the coach.


He's Danish. Boom!
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
FXOUnstable
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Australia159 Posts
December 02 2012 01:42 GMT
#2713
On December 02 2012 10:38 figq wrote:
He missed to say something offensive for the coach.


not possible to not like robin!
FXOUnstable
Maesy
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1444 Posts
December 02 2012 01:42 GMT
#2714
On December 02 2012 10:09 KoskosQQ wrote:
OK, after watching the GSL World Championships I'm genuinely about to throw up, so I have to post some feedback..!
A noname player from Spain, an unbearable asshole from poland, a fukcing tranny from Canada, a downie from northern europe, and a pedophile from France!? I mean, ARE U F*CKING KIDDING ME? This is the best THE WHOLE WORLD HAS TO OFFER?!?!?!?! >.< Never have I been so ashamed for being a non-Korean as today.
Ofc your gonna lose vs them Korean nerd kidz with such a line-up...
Could've at least been consistent and included Destiny as well to show off his F*CKING D*CK to the crowd every other minute -.-'


Can we please get this poster IP banned? Thanks.
Official Nathanias Fanclub Manager! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=401880
silent_owl
Profile Joined March 2011
Philippines3098 Posts
December 02 2012 02:08 GMT
#2715
On December 02 2012 10:09 KoskosQQ wrote:
OK, after watching the GSL World Championships I'm genuinely about to throw up, so I have to post some feedback..!
A noname player from Spain, an unbearable asshole from poland, a fukcing tranny from Canada, a downie from northern europe, and a pedophile from France!? I mean, ARE U F*CKING KIDDING ME? This is the best THE WHOLE WORLD HAS TO OFFER?!?!?!?! >.< Never have I been so ashamed for being a non-Korean as today.
Ofc your gonna lose vs them Korean nerd kidz with such a line-up...
Could've at least been consistent and included Destiny as well to show off his F*CKING D*CK to the crowd every other minute -.-'


LOL! 1 post and this is it. I'm surprised this guy hasn't gotten anything from mods.

He made my day though.
"If you know your enemy and yourself, you need not fear the results of a hundred battles." - Sun Tzu
silent_owl
Profile Joined March 2011
Philippines3098 Posts
December 02 2012 02:18 GMT
#2716
On December 02 2012 10:37 Penev wrote:
Wow @ people not recognizing a good troll


This. Lol. People taking the guy seriously.

Although I'm fairly amused, I still think he should be banned for the heck of it. Lol.
"If you know your enemy and yourself, you need not fear the results of a hundred battles." - Sun Tzu
Twilight Sparkle
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia235 Posts
December 02 2012 02:53 GMT
#2717
On December 02 2012 10:35 TJ31 wrote:
Actually that troll makes some sense, personally I can't stand everyone from the "world team" too, except Stephano maybe.
I also think that they could've picked better players for those showmatches. Someone who's actually fun to watch.
If forget about my preferences, I admit, that both Nerchio and Scarlett are pretty good for foreigners, but they are boring to watch ( imo ofc ). Someone like TLO would've been better choice.

Edit:
Happy with the result, although I wanted 5:0 for Korea. -.-

Haha, nice. I'm not surprised that someone who wanted Korea to 5:0 would also want TLO on Team USA. I mean, he's not a bad player, but he's clearly nowhere near the skill level required to represent Team Not Korea.
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
December 02 2012 02:56 GMT
#2718
On November 29 2012 12:57 Hall0wed wrote:
People who think Nerchio has even a slight chance against Squirtle are delusional. Squirtle only loses to Leenock.

Squirtle will probably be nice to Nerchio though and go for an early 4th or something, we'll see.



Sup.

Squirtle was super nice and still dominated Nerchio.

On November 27 2012 00:51 Waxangel wrote:
I do wish Nerchio got Squirtle on a map that's not Antiga though - Squirtle can be mislead into making carriers in late game PvZ, and Nerchio would be pretty amused with that D:


Nerchio was not amused I'm guessing. Too easy.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Azera
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3800 Posts
December 02 2012 03:00 GMT
#2719
Oh god Hyun, that fungal! T.T
Check out some great music made by TLers - http://bit.ly/QXYhdb , by intrigue. http://bit.ly/RTjpOR , by ohsea.toc.
Azera
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3800 Posts
December 02 2012 03:01 GMT
#2720
Hyun I know you can do this! Let's go Hyun!!!!!!
Check out some great music made by TLers - http://bit.ly/QXYhdb , by intrigue. http://bit.ly/RTjpOR , by ohsea.toc.
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings92
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 157
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10510
White-Ra 332
Dota 2
monkeys_forever817
NeuroSwarm115
League of Legends
Doublelift5756
JimRising 673
Counter-Strike
fl0m3550
minikerr24
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox780
AZ_Axe183
Other Games
summit1g8789
Maynarde194
KnowMe187
ArmadaUGS87
Mew2King26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick247
BasetradeTV178
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 76
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 58m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 58m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.