• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:27
CEST 22:27
KST 05:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8813 users

[GSL] World Championship Day 1 2012 - Page 135

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 Next
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
December 02 2012 01:13 GMT
#2681
I have to say... Squirtle made this match worth not having Mvp... Best game of the night came from him.
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
December 02 2012 01:13 GMT
#2682
On December 02 2012 10:03 hifriend wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 10:02 templar rage wrote:
The amount of racism ITT is appalling tbh.

what racism? :O

Zerg race, Protoss race, Terran race

Racism is inherent in SC2
Aceace
Profile Joined June 2011
Turkey1305 Posts
December 02 2012 01:13 GMT
#2683
Probably the worst "I just died in your arms" cover ever.
Dün dündür, bugün bugündür. (Yesterday was yesterday, today is today)
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
December 02 2012 01:13 GMT
#2684
On December 02 2012 10:11 PviLLe3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 10:01 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Scarlett's reply to the 3 manner nexuses was the highlight.



didnt she play DRG? or do u mean a different tourney


Seed did it in the first game and she came out in the second

On December 02 2012 10:12 Xpace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 10:10 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:09 Silentness wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:05 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Is that Pirates of the Caribbean music? :D


It's playing again! Terrans of the Carribean!


The second one was James Bond though, no?


No, it was Mission Impossible.


Ah, you're right. I have a habit of mixing them up sometimes. :3
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
MangoMountain
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2044 Posts
December 02 2012 01:13 GMT
#2685
Oh god why, a metalcore version of just died in your arms
droken
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden126 Posts
December 02 2012 01:13 GMT
#2686
On December 02 2012 10:09 KoskosQQ wrote:
OK, after watching the GSL World Championships I'm genuinely about to throw up, so I have to post some feedback..!
A noname player from Spain, an unbearable asshole from poland, a fukcing tranny from Canada, a downie from northern europe, and a pedophile from France!? I mean, ARE U F*CKING KIDDING ME? This is the best THE WHOLE WORLD HAS TO OFFER?!?!?!?! >.< Never have I been so ashamed for being a non-Korean as today.
Ofc your gonna lose vs them Korean nerd kidz with such a line-up...
Could've at least been consistent and included Destiny as well to show off his F*CKING D*CK to the crowd every other minute -.-'


2/10.

Still laughed though.
Remember KT.Violet 23/08/12
zicoz
Profile Joined January 2012
Norway212 Posts
December 02 2012 01:14 GMT
#2687
On December 02 2012 10:11 PviLLe3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 10:01 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Scarlett's reply to the 3 manner nexuses was the highlight.



didnt she play DRG? or do u mean a different tourney


The manner nexi was in the game before (Seed vs Lucifron)
"The snow on the roof is too heavy, his brains are in terrible danger."
jnd
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Czech Republic915 Posts
December 02 2012 01:14 GMT
#2688
On December 02 2012 10:11 Deadeight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 10:09 KoskosQQ wrote:
OK, after watching the GSL World Championships I'm genuinely about to throw up, so I have to post some feedback..!
A noname player from Spain, an unbearable asshole from poland, a fukcing tranny from Canada, a downie from northern europe, and a pedophile from France!? I mean, ARE U F*CKING KIDDING ME? This is the best THE WHOLE WORLD HAS TO OFFER?!?!?!?! >.< Never have I been so ashamed for being a non-Korean as today.
Ofc your gonna lose vs them Korean nerd kidz with such a line-up...
Could've at least been consistent and included Destiny as well to show off his F*CKING D*CK to the crowd every other minute -.-'


Er...

I'm not sure what's more offensive, the content or the formatting.

He can't even type out the whole words so it's the formatting. Poor attempt.
Team 8 BaBy will be the next Terran Bonjwa in HoTS | HSC V, the best tournament in 2012 | GD Studio #1 no fluff esports show
JayJay_90
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1632 Posts
December 02 2012 01:14 GMT
#2689
On December 02 2012 10:13 MangoMountain wrote:
Oh god why, a metalcore version of just died in your arms

i strangely like it o___O

if someone knows which cover this is pls tell me.
gullberg
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Sweden1301 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-02 01:14:52
December 02 2012 01:14 GMT
#2690
On December 02 2012 10:12 HorsemasterK wrote:
<3 the smooth jazz

Seriously I want that tune.
WoodLeagueAllStar
Profile Joined August 2012
United States806 Posts
December 02 2012 01:15 GMT
#2691
Hilariously offensive post im sorry... I mean it is kinda true. But way too far. I laughed I lost.
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection. --Random Rules
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
December 02 2012 01:15 GMT
#2692
On December 02 2012 10:09 KoskosQQ wrote:
OK, after watching the GSL World Championships I'm genuinely about to throw up, so I have to post some feedback..!
A noname player from Spain, an unbearable asshole from poland, a fukcing tranny from Canada, a downie from northern europe, and a pedophile from France!? I mean, ARE U F*CKING KIDDING ME? This is the best THE WHOLE WORLD HAS TO OFFER?!?!?!?! >.< Never have I been so ashamed for being a non-Korean as today.
Ofc your gonna lose vs them Korean nerd kidz with such a line-up...
Could've at least been consistent and included Destiny as well to show off his F*CKING D*CK to the crowd every other minute -.-'

You're a fucking genius man.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Acertos
Profile Joined February 2012
France852 Posts
December 02 2012 01:15 GMT
#2693
On December 02 2012 10:09 KoskosQQ wrote:
OK, after watching the GSL World Championships I'm genuinely about to throw up, so I have to post some feedback..!
A noname player from Spain, an unbearable asshole from poland, a fukcing tranny from Canada, a downie from northern europe, and a pedophile from France!? I mean, ARE U F*CKING KIDDING ME? This is the best THE WHOLE WORLD HAS TO OFFER?!?!?!?! >.< Never have I been so ashamed for being a non-Korean as today.
Ofc your gonna lose vs them Korean nerd kidz with such a line-up...
Could've at least been consistent and included Destiny as well to show off his F*CKING D*CK to the crowd every other minute -.-'

I didnt know i would laugh my ass off at 2am, but anyway thx for this piece of art !
wozzot
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-02 01:18:54
December 02 2012 01:16 GMT
#2694
On December 02 2012 10:09 KoskosQQ wrote:

ABL banme of the year, all years
(ノ´∀`*)ノ ♪ ♫ ヽ(´ー`)ノ ♪ ♫ (✌゚∀゚)☞ ♪ ♫ ヽ(´ー`)ノ ♫ ♫ (ノ´_ゝ`)ノ彡 ┻━┻
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
December 02 2012 01:17 GMT
#2695
On December 02 2012 10:09 KoskosQQ wrote:
OK, after watching the GSL World Championships I'm genuinely about to throw up, so I have to post some feedback..!
A noname player from Spain, an unbearable asshole from poland, a fukcing tranny from Canada, a downie from northern europe, and a pedophile from France!? I mean, ARE U F*CKING KIDDING ME? This is the best THE WHOLE WORLD HAS TO OFFER?!?!?!?! >.< Never have I been so ashamed for being a non-Korean as today.
Ofc your gonna lose vs them Korean nerd kidz with such a line-up...
Could've at least been consistent and included Destiny as well to show off his F*CKING D*CK to the crowd every other minute -.-'


Thank you for making me smile. You´re still wrong though.
MangoMountain
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2044 Posts
December 02 2012 01:18 GMT
#2696
Well this is a new take on "take on me" I guess
Aceace
Profile Joined June 2011
Turkey1305 Posts
December 02 2012 01:19 GMT
#2697
Oh noo.
Gsl
Wat are u doin?
Gsl
Staap.

These disgusting covers shall stop. 1 girl, 1 guitar, beach.. And some sound effects. Hurr durr
Dün dündür, bugün bugündür. (Yesterday was yesterday, today is today)
unoriginalname
Profile Joined November 2010
England380 Posts
December 02 2012 01:19 GMT
#2698
On December 02 2012 10:09 KoskosQQ wrote:
OK, after watching the GSL World Championships I'm genuinely about to throw up, so I have to post some feedback..!
A noname player from Spain, an unbearable asshole from poland, a fukcing tranny from Canada, a downie from northern europe, and a pedophile from France!? I mean, ARE U F*CKING KIDDING ME? This is the best THE WHOLE WORLD HAS TO OFFER?!?!?!?! >.< Never have I been so ashamed for being a non-Korean as today.
Ofc your gonna lose vs them Korean nerd kidz with such a line-up...
Could've at least been consistent and included Destiny as well to show off his F*CKING D*CK to the crowd every other minute -.-'


Thanks for the laugh.

As for the games, I'm surprised MC who was so dominant during the roach/hydra/corrupter phase of PvZ (2011/2010) would actually fall to it.

I remember then it was the Zergs complaining about the deathball that would stomp all over it.
Hmmm
Ryps
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Romania2740 Posts
December 02 2012 01:20 GMT
#2699
On December 02 2012 10:15 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 10:09 KoskosQQ wrote:
OK, after watching the GSL World Championships I'm genuinely about to throw up, so I have to post some feedback..!
A noname player from Spain, an unbearable asshole from poland, a fukcing tranny from Canada, a downie from northern europe, and a pedophile from France!? I mean, ARE U F*CKING KIDDING ME? This is the best THE WHOLE WORLD HAS TO OFFER?!?!?!?! >.< Never have I been so ashamed for being a non-Korean as today.
Ofc your gonna lose vs them Korean nerd kidz with such a line-up...
Could've at least been consistent and included Destiny as well to show off his F*CKING D*CK to the crowd every other minute -.-'

You're a fucking genius man.

If he would have said a no skill orc player instead of noname from Spain it would have been perfect !
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
December 02 2012 01:21 GMT
#2700
And now it's time to go to http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=385322

Some serious LR thread jumping action today
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 263
JuggernautJason93
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 561
White-Ra 173
firebathero 81
910 44
Trap 25
NaDa 12
Counter-Strike
Fnx 770
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0187
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9607
crisheroes1761
Liquid`Hasu1724
Trikslyr91
Other Games
summit1g5761
Liquid`RaSZi5327
Beastyqt817
shahzam452
B2W.Neo287
KnowMe142
Pyrionflax131
ArmadaUGS127
ZombieGrub99
IndyStarCraft 82
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream393
Other Games
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV385
League of Legends
• TFBlade1118
Other Games
• imaqtpie814
• Shiphtur311
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 33m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.