On November 04 2012 03:44 mememolly wrote:
I'm glad (moonglade) huk is losing
I'm glad (moonglade) huk is losing
booooooo :p
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Both streams are free in SD, you can figure it out ~_~ | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On November 04 2012 03:44 mememolly wrote: I'm glad (moonglade) huk is losing booooooo :p | ||
|
whatevername
471 Posts
edit: you should of said your off the moon with how glade you are huk is losing. Come on bro. | ||
|
ssxsilver
United States4409 Posts
On November 04 2012 03:44 Devolved wrote: I really hope they show Suppy vs. Rain. I want to see a Terran =\. It's been PvZ like 4 of the last 5 matches. | ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
On November 04 2012 03:45 Doubting wrote: overlord survives crowd goes wild? different game ![]() | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
On November 04 2012 03:45 ssxsilver wrote: I want to see a Terran =\. It's been PvZ like 5 matchups in a row. Well if MLG has a brain, they will show Polt vs JYP on stream. | ||
|
Whoranzone
Germany330 Posts
| ||
|
Daogin
Canada2308 Posts
| ||
|
Godwrath
Spain10167 Posts
On November 04 2012 03:45 Whoranzone wrote: Sorry if it has already been asked but why are they only streaming one game ? MLG. | ||
|
GreyKnight
United States4720 Posts
On November 04 2012 03:45 whatevername wrote: And yeah huk can play an alright macro game, but he said a few months ago hes switching up his style to play what he finds fun, so he has the enthusiasm to actually learn. edit: you should of said your off the moon with how glade you are huk is losing. Come on bro. Nothing about pvz can be fun | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On November 04 2012 03:46 Daogin wrote: IS HE GOING SOUL BUILD??? It wont work. Don't you sell your soul when you join EG? | ||
|
Dosey
United States4505 Posts
On November 04 2012 03:45 PhoenixVoid wrote: Show nested quote + On November 04 2012 03:45 ssxsilver wrote: On November 04 2012 03:44 Devolved wrote: I really hope they show Suppy vs. Rain. I want to see a Terran =\. It's been PvZ like 5 matchups in a row. Well if MLG has a brain, they will show Polt vs JYP on stream. We're talking about the same MLG that showed MaximusBlack vs TriMaster... | ||
|
felisconcolori
United States6169 Posts
On November 04 2012 03:42 Godwrath wrote: Show nested quote + On November 04 2012 03:40 felisconcolori wrote: So, Axeltoss... people thinking Moonglade would do well are hipsters? Really? Against MR. Top 3 control ? Absofuckinglutely Seriously, I don't hear much about Moonglade ever, but even I know he's a decent player. Getting to Huk was pretty reasonable, and getting through Huk is believable, too. Top 3 control or not, MG is a contender. | ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
On November 04 2012 03:46 Shellshock1122 wrote: It wont work. Don't you sell your soul when you join EG? gotta rebuild | ||
|
cmgillett
United States335 Posts
| ||
|
ceaRshaf
Romania4926 Posts
| ||
|
corpuscle
United States1967 Posts
| ||
|
blade55555
United States17423 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Bashion
Cook Islands2612 Posts
| ||
|
iSunrise
3302 Posts
| ||
|
eviltomahawk
United States11135 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|