On November 04 2012 07:00 dubRa wrote:
I am actually in tears
I am actually in tears
I know how you feel, 2 streams, 2 games
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Both streams are free in SD, you can figure it out ~_~ | ||
|
mememolly
4765 Posts
On November 04 2012 07:00 dubRa wrote: I am actually in tears I know how you feel, 2 streams, 2 games | ||
|
Godwrath
Spain10167 Posts
| ||
|
Swords
6038 Posts
| ||
|
Coolhwip
Sweden1381 Posts
On November 04 2012 07:00 unteqair wrote: People getting mad at Zerg design? Jesus, there are far too many Protoss players on this website. Every time a Protoss loses, doesn't matter what the matchup, people get pissed. Calm down. Of the 6 combinations of observable matchups, the 3 involving Protoss just so happen to be the least entertaining to watch. That says something about which race is designed poorly. PvT is my favorite MU and I think alot of peple agree with me, TvZ was best before, but now it sucks too. | ||
|
iSunrise
3302 Posts
| ||
|
HwangjaeTerran
Finland5967 Posts
| ||
|
TiTanIum_
Brazil1335 Posts
On November 04 2012 07:00 CameLs wrote: Show nested quote + On November 04 2012 06:52 Valikyr wrote: On November 04 2012 06:51 CameLs wrote: On November 04 2012 06:47 AlternativeEgo wrote: OMG I HATE THIS GUY!!!!11 https://twitter.com/KyleMcCarthy/status/264842486927720448/photo/1/large + Show Spoiler + me so jelly 999$? Grubby is exploiting his fan. Well Grubby surely didn't intend to sell so I guess this guy offered him that kind of money for the jacket. Still, he shouldn't have accepted that amount of money. Either give it to him for free or sell it at a reasonable price. You are just jealous because you are not good enough to sell a custom item for 1000 bucks. | ||
|
EtherealDeath
United States8366 Posts
| ||
|
Demicore
France503 Posts
| ||
|
Breach_hu
Hungary2431 Posts
| ||
|
skatblast
United States784 Posts
| ||
|
crawlingchaos
Canada2025 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Roman666
Poland1440 Posts
On November 04 2012 07:01 -Kyo- wrote: Show nested quote + On November 04 2012 07:01 Swords wrote: On November 04 2012 07:00 Roman666 wrote: On November 04 2012 06:59 shizaep wrote: ROFL, manner turrets Thats an old school BW style contain. This is actually quite enjoyable. Flash is such a beast. Would be more enjoyable if I could see what was happening more than 30% of the time :D... I am missing a flying ebay which was a crucial component of it. 2bad they removed it in SC2. | ||
|
Hylirion
Netherlands968 Posts
On November 04 2012 07:00 CameLs wrote: Show nested quote + On November 04 2012 06:52 Valikyr wrote: On November 04 2012 06:51 CameLs wrote: On November 04 2012 06:47 AlternativeEgo wrote: OMG I HATE THIS GUY!!!!11 https://twitter.com/KyleMcCarthy/status/264842486927720448/photo/1/large + Show Spoiler + me so jelly 999$? Grubby is exploiting his fan. Well Grubby surely didn't intend to sell so I guess this guy offered him that kind of money for the jacket. Still, he shouldn't have accepted that amount of money. Either give it to him for free or sell it at a reasonable price. Yeah cause grubby doesnt need to make a living... | ||
|
Elurie
4716 Posts
| ||
|
Swords
6038 Posts
-Mr. Bitter | ||
|
GolemMadness
Canada11044 Posts
| ||
|
Myles
United States5162 Posts
| ||
|
maartendq
Belgium3115 Posts
| ||
|
Severian
Australia2052 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Rain soO BeSt Stork Soulkey Soma Rush firebathero Barracks [ Show more ] League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Sammyuel StarCraft: Brood War• 3DClanTV • CranKy Ducklings SOOP4 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|