first to 5
Slayers is up 3-1 so they need 2 kills
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On November 03 2012 16:16 Danzo wrote: Show nested quote + On November 03 2012 16:14 yoshi245 wrote: Would be a shocker if Eve took out Sniper and whoever is next (I figure DRG). But I doubt it will happen, I really hope she pulls it off though :D Isn't it one more win and they win? first to 5 Slayers is up 3-1 so they need 2 kills | ||
|
BoB_KiLLeR
Spain620 Posts
On November 03 2012 16:15 seiferoth10 wrote: + Show Spoiler + On November 03 2012 16:14 BoB_KiLLeR wrote: Show nested quote + On November 03 2012 16:13 Weirdkid wrote: On November 03 2012 16:13 NPF wrote: On November 03 2012 16:12 BoB_KiLLeR wrote: LOLOLOLOL EVE!?!?! If she wins I'm going to fucking eat my own underwear. pics or it didn't happen Go Eve win please ![]() Thank god that I don't wear underwear at this moment. You said your own underwear, not the underwear you're presently wearing, thus any underwear that is in your possession you have to eat, if she wins. I don't owe any underwear** | ||
|
Gh86
646 Posts
| ||
|
Kasaraki
Denmark7115 Posts
| ||
|
Havik_
United States5585 Posts
| ||
|
MaryJoana
Germany156 Posts
| ||
|
iKill[ShocK]
Vietnam3530 Posts
| ||
|
Carnate
United States62 Posts
| ||
|
CuteZergling
641 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On November 03 2012 16:17 BoB_KiLLeR wrote: Show nested quote + On November 03 2012 16:15 seiferoth10 wrote: + Show Spoiler + On November 03 2012 16:14 BoB_KiLLeR wrote: Show nested quote + On November 03 2012 16:13 Weirdkid wrote: On November 03 2012 16:13 NPF wrote: On November 03 2012 16:12 BoB_KiLLeR wrote: LOLOLOLOL EVE!?!?! If she wins I'm going to fucking eat my own underwear. pics or it didn't happen Go Eve win please ![]() Thank god that I don't wear underwear at this moment. You said your own underwear, not the underwear you're presently wearing, thus any underwear that is in your possession you have to eat, if she wins. I don't owe any underwear** socks? | ||
|
Gamegene
United States8308 Posts
| ||
|
Danzo
2820 Posts
| ||
|
KimJongChill
United States6429 Posts
| ||
|
EtherealDeath
United States8366 Posts
On November 03 2012 16:15 MCXD wrote: Lets be dead serious. If Eve loses, Brown is probably up next. The final two would likely be then Dark and Genius. And if Eve wins? Does Sniper retire? | ||
|
Kasaraki
Denmark7115 Posts
| ||
|
wozzot
United States1227 Posts
On November 03 2012 16:18 Danzo wrote: Ok it's cool eve is playing, but to be honest Slayers may actually lose tonight. Who do they really have right now? I feel like all of Slayers elites are gone. Yugioh was probably the best they had. genius | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
On November 03 2012 16:18 Danzo wrote: Ok it's cool eve is playing, but to be honest Slayers may actually lose tonight. Who do they really have right now? I feel like all of Slayers elites are gone. Yugioh was probably the best they had. Dark's got this. | ||
|
albis
United States652 Posts
| ||
|
Laryleprakon
New Zealand9496 Posts
On November 03 2012 16:18 Carnate wrote: So this is momentous because she is the first female in GSTL or the first gold league player? Pretty sure she is Korean masters. | ||
|
Chicane
United States7875 Posts
On November 03 2012 16:18 Kasaraki wrote: We NEED Wolf's opinion of Eve's hair. Yes, I agree with this. Talking about strategy is great and all, but what about her hair? Aww yeah! Just as I'm about to submit this, he is going into it! Nice. :D | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|