3 separate fatal crashes in southern Saskatchewan Tuesday. And now there's over a feet of snow in Calgary today.
Can't imagine driving in these conditions.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
uberism
Canada271 Posts
3 separate fatal crashes in southern Saskatchewan Tuesday. And now there's over a feet of snow in Calgary today. Can't imagine driving in these conditions. | ||
|
JLew
Canada353 Posts
| ||
|
mYiKane
Canada1772 Posts
| ||
|
Master of DalK
Canada1803 Posts
| ||
|
puttputt
Canada240 Posts
| ||
|
Jmanthedragonguy
Canada1202 Posts
| ||
|
Chairman Ray
United States11903 Posts
| ||
|
InsidiA
Canada1169 Posts
![]() | ||
|
VirgilSC2
United States6151 Posts
| ||
|
Zeppelin535
Canada262 Posts
| ||
|
Schickysc
Canada380 Posts
| ||
|
Agathon
France1505 Posts
I mean....wtf? | ||
|
Chairman Ray
United States11903 Posts
| ||
|
Schickysc
Canada380 Posts
On January 13 2013 10:27 Agathon wrote: Is "prairie" an "ok" word in english?? I mean....wtf? Not sure what you mean? Is it a swear word in another language? | ||
|
Agathon
France1505 Posts
On January 13 2013 11:25 Schickysc wrote: Show nested quote + On January 13 2013 10:27 Agathon wrote: Is "prairie" an "ok" word in english?? I mean....wtf? Not sure what you mean? Is it a swear word in another language? My mistake, there's no other word in english for "prairie". In french "prairie" means..."prairie"...I just didn't check is out. Sorry, just forget what i said. | ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
On January 13 2013 11:59 Agathon wrote: Show nested quote + On January 13 2013 11:25 Schickysc wrote: On January 13 2013 10:27 Agathon wrote: Is "prairie" an "ok" word in english?? I mean....wtf? Not sure what you mean? Is it a swear word in another language? My mistake, there's no other word in english for "prairie". In french "prairie" means..."prairie"...I just didn't check is out. Sorry, just forget what i said. Lol, well dang it now I'm genuinely curious about what just happened here... | ||
|
JLew
Canada353 Posts
The weather prevented some big names from coming but it didn't stop us from having a great tournament and everyone who did decide to come arrived safe and sound. Can't wait to do it bigger and better | ||
|
bredder
Canada4 Posts
| ||
|
bredder
Canada4 Posts
This was Stoned vs. Chaos game 1. | ||
|
Jmanthedragonguy
Canada1202 Posts
On January 16 2013 12:40 bredder wrote: NVM I found it. And I WASN'T LISTENING TO THE STREAM, I didn't have SCVs on gas because I felt like I couldn't afford to mine so much gas (I lost like 18) and it was pure coincidence that I decided to put them back on when you mentioned it. This was Stoned vs. Chaos game 1. Oh sweet, do you know other people can find replays/vids of the event? ^^ I'd like to see how things went haha | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Hyuk Jaedong Soma Soulkey actioN EffOrt Horang2 BeSt Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns41373 singsing1963 B2W.Neo698 XBOCT337 hiko320 Pyrionflax268 byalli248 DeMusliM247 ArmadaUGS86 Mew2King76 ZerO(Twitch)8 |
|
Stellar Fest
Rex0
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|