On October 16 2012 21:42 Le Cheque Zo wrote:
Where are the mods?
Where are the mods?
doing the right thing and not even dignifying such a crap troll with a ban I'd assume
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On October 16 2012 21:42 Le Cheque Zo wrote: Where are the mods? doing the right thing and not even dignifying such a crap troll with a ban I'd assume | ||
|
ImNightmare
1575 Posts
On October 16 2012 21:44 ZachFreeman wrote: Nuked! I hope mods got that le cheq zo guy too, Fucking idiot. | ||
|
-y0shi-
Germany994 Posts
Game 1 was depressing... | ||
|
ElephantBaby
United States1365 Posts
| ||
|
Boonbag
France3318 Posts
On October 16 2012 21:45 -y0shi- wrote: I guess Im angry cause Im a protoss fan but I could live with this result if the games wouldve been any good, but this was a waste of time, really bad games Game 1 was depressing...whole set was depressing | ||
|
Romitelli
Brunei Darussalam566 Posts
| ||
|
Le Cheque Zo
Spain133 Posts
| ||
|
silent_owl
Philippines3098 Posts
| ||
|
polishedturd
United States505 Posts
On October 16 2012 21:45 Boonbag wrote: Show nested quote + On October 16 2012 21:45 -y0shi- wrote: I guess Im angry cause Im a protoss fan but I could live with this result if the games wouldve been any good, but this was a waste of time, really bad games Game 1 was depressing...whole set was depressing only if youre protoss | ||
|
stephenrau
468 Posts
Who's watching? | ||
|
ArhK
France287 Posts
| ||
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
On October 16 2012 21:45 silent_owl wrote: Rain versus DRG. My money is on Rain but Rain doesn't like PvZ. He doesn't like it but he still has dominated every PvZ i've seen him play... | ||
|
Le Cheque Zo
Spain133 Posts
On October 16 2012 21:45 ImNightmare wrote: I hope mods got that le cheq zo guy too, Fucking idiot. I didn't know. Sorry ok. | ||
|
Fyodor
Canada971 Posts
| ||
|
Weirdkid
Singapore2431 Posts
On October 16 2012 21:45 ImNightmare wrote: I hope mods got that le cheq zo guy too, Fucking idiot. He only got warned though. Personally thought it should have probably warranted a ban too | ||
|
Flexis
Sweden235 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On October 16 2012 21:46 Le Cheque Zo wrote: Show nested quote + On October 16 2012 21:45 ImNightmare wrote: On October 16 2012 21:44 ZachFreeman wrote: Nuked! I hope mods got that le cheq zo guy too, Fucking idiot. I didn't know. Sorry ok. in what world did you think it was a good idea to quote that post ;o | ||
|
sparklyresidue
United States5524 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On October 16 2012 21:47 Flexis wrote: When is the finals? October 27th | ||
|
Flexis
Sweden235 Posts
On October 16 2012 21:47 Dodgin wrote: October 27th thank you ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|