• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:34
CEST 08:34
KST 15:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8775 users

[GSTL] FXO vs. TSL 2012 Season 3 Pennant Race - Page 23

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 39 Next All
pmp10
Profile Joined April 2012
3400 Posts
October 12 2012 11:06 GMT
#441
With Ohana and Antiga gone I'm guessing Leenock is the ace for FXO.
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
October 12 2012 11:07 GMT
#442
Big gateway allin coming imo
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
October 12 2012 11:07 GMT
#443
On October 12 2012 20:06 Scribble wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2012 20:02 S_SienZ wrote:
shoudve sent Tear instead of TheBest imo. Why wouldnt you wanna play Leenock or Gumiho?


I can understand not wanting to field Leenock because of his ZvZ and TSL's strong Zerg lineup. But even if that is the case it probably would have made more sense to send Gumiho now, hope he cleans up enough of their zergs that he either A) takes it or B) pushes them to their ace who, hopefully, won't be a zerg, in which case they field Leenock as their own ace.


His ZvZ? As far as i know Leenock is strongest in ZvZ.
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
October 12 2012 11:07 GMT
#444
On October 12 2012 20:06 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2012 20:05 Doubting wrote:
On October 12 2012 20:02 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 12 2012 20:01 Doubting wrote:
On October 12 2012 19:56 Swiv wrote:
On October 12 2012 19:56 EtherealDeath wrote:
I like how zerg is still on 2 base. Who said zerg needs to be a base up?

propaganda, all the years

called an all in...


Are you sure?

yes


Goddamnit, why you gotta mess up my joke :< should have said "No, i'm Doubting"

...whatevz

bwhahhhha faiiil.
Sad to see such a beatdown, I kinda want FXO to do well.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 12 2012 11:07 GMT
#445
On October 12 2012 20:06 EtherealDeath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2012 20:05 snafoo wrote:
incoming immortal allin

Many tears were shed at Ragnarok, but not one shit was given. 4-1 TSL.

The killing spree continues wp man
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
October 12 2012 11:08 GMT
#446
On October 12 2012 20:07 Blaec wrote:
Big gateway allin coming imo

Not necessarily, though possible. It's the great thing about gate no gas expand.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
October 12 2012 11:08 GMT
#447
On October 12 2012 20:07 MCDayC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2012 20:06 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 12 2012 20:05 Doubting wrote:
On October 12 2012 20:02 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 12 2012 20:01 Doubting wrote:
On October 12 2012 19:56 Swiv wrote:
On October 12 2012 19:56 EtherealDeath wrote:
I like how zerg is still on 2 base. Who said zerg needs to be a base up?

propaganda, all the years

called an all in...


Are you sure?

yes


Goddamnit, why you gotta mess up my joke :< should have said "No, i'm Doubting"

...whatevz

bwhahhhha faiiil.
Sad to see such a beatdown, I kinda want FXO to do well.

Don't worry, if TSL win this they'll still get owned in the semis like they are destined to do probably with inori in the ace match.
Glorious SEA doto
Savant.GL
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany502 Posts
October 12 2012 11:08 GMT
#448
On October 12 2012 20:05 MangoMountain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2012 20:02 Savant.GL wrote:
On October 12 2012 20:01 MangoMountain wrote:
Just send gumiho and end this nonsense


The guy that lost 5-3 to Hyun in the IPL Fight Club?

Not that gumiho, I mean the gumiho that all-killed slayers


Fair enough I forgot about that =), did he have any real ZvT's in that run though.
I think he played against Coca and Miya or something and although Coca is good I think Gumiho just 2 raxed him

I don't understand why they didn't send in Leenock unless he is really uncomfortable with his ZvZ.

I wonder if Gumiho having that long game vs BboongBboong yesterday in Code A means he won't play today?
Savant
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
October 12 2012 11:09 GMT
#449
On October 12 2012 20:08 Savant.GL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2012 20:05 MangoMountain wrote:
On October 12 2012 20:02 Savant.GL wrote:
On October 12 2012 20:01 MangoMountain wrote:
Just send gumiho and end this nonsense


The guy that lost 5-3 to Hyun in the IPL Fight Club?

Not that gumiho, I mean the gumiho that all-killed slayers


Fair enough I forgot about that =), did he have any real ZvT's in that run though.
I think he played against Coca and Miya or something and although Coca is good I think Gumiho just 2 raxed him

I don't understand why they didn't send in Leenock unless he is really uncomfortable with his ZvZ.

I wonder if Gumiho having that long game vs BboongBboong yesterday in Code A means he won't play today?


lol that game vs coca was a bit more then just a "2 rax"
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
October 12 2012 11:09 GMT
#450
On October 12 2012 20:08 Savant.GL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2012 20:05 MangoMountain wrote:
On October 12 2012 20:02 Savant.GL wrote:
On October 12 2012 20:01 MangoMountain wrote:
Just send gumiho and end this nonsense


The guy that lost 5-3 to Hyun in the IPL Fight Club?

Not that gumiho, I mean the gumiho that all-killed slayers


Fair enough I forgot about that =), did he have any real ZvT's in that run though.
I think he played against Coca and Miya or something and although Coca is good I think Gumiho just 2 raxed him

I don't understand why they didn't send in Leenock unless he is really uncomfortable with his ZvZ.

I wonder if Gumiho having that long game vs BboongBboong yesterday in Code A means he won't play today?

he played a long game on atlantis and 2raxed coca, but the 2raxed failed (the followup was pretty cool)
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 12 2012 11:10 GMT
#451
On October 12 2012 20:04 Shellshock1122 wrote:
GSTL Season 3 2012
FXO vs TSL
Game 4
Score: 1-3
Tear vs Ragnarok
Map: Ohana


0:00
Tear spawns in the bottom right
Ragnarok spawns in the top left

1:45
Gateway first for Tear

2:00
Hatch first for Ragnarok
Pool for Ragnarok
Nexus for Tear

3:00
gas for Tear
Cybernetics core for TEar

4:00
Forge for Tear

5:00
lings making their way across the map but Tear is walled off now
3rd base for Ragnarok
+1 attack for Tear
Raoch warren for Ragnarok

6:00
4 more gates for Tear

7:00
Roach production begins
Twilight council for Tear
evo chamber for Ragnarok
forward pyon building
+1 armor started for Tear
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Savant.GL
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany502 Posts
October 12 2012 11:10 GMT
#452
On October 12 2012 20:09 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2012 20:08 Savant.GL wrote:
On October 12 2012 20:05 MangoMountain wrote:
On October 12 2012 20:02 Savant.GL wrote:
On October 12 2012 20:01 MangoMountain wrote:
Just send gumiho and end this nonsense


The guy that lost 5-3 to Hyun in the IPL Fight Club?

Not that gumiho, I mean the gumiho that all-killed slayers


Fair enough I forgot about that =), did he have any real ZvT's in that run though.
I think he played against Coca and Miya or something and although Coca is good I think Gumiho just 2 raxed him

I don't understand why they didn't send in Leenock unless he is really uncomfortable with his ZvZ.

I wonder if Gumiho having that long game vs BboongBboong yesterday in Code A means he won't play today?


lol that game vs coca was a bit more then just a "2 rax"


Honestly i can't remember what happened that game I just remember it wasn't a 'standard' ZvT and I think Gumiho got ahead early
Savant
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
October 12 2012 11:10 GMT
#453
On October 12 2012 20:08 EtherealDeath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2012 20:07 Blaec wrote:
Big gateway allin coming imo

Not necessarily, though possible. It's the great thing about gate no gas expand.


It is very cool, and I was wrong
Scribble
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
2077 Posts
October 12 2012 11:11 GMT
#454
On October 12 2012 20:07 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2012 20:06 Scribble wrote:
On October 12 2012 20:02 S_SienZ wrote:
shoudve sent Tear instead of TheBest imo. Why wouldnt you wanna play Leenock or Gumiho?


I can understand not wanting to field Leenock because of his ZvZ and TSL's strong Zerg lineup. But even if that is the case it probably would have made more sense to send Gumiho now, hope he cleans up enough of their zergs that he either A) takes it or B) pushes them to their ace who, hopefully, won't be a zerg, in which case they field Leenock as their own ace.


His ZvZ? As far as i know Leenock is strongest in ZvZ.


Just checked his TLPD and it looks like you're right. I don't know why I thought he had really weak ZvZ. Might just be a bad impression left over from a bad game or 2 I guess.

In that case, this makes even less sense.
GreyKnight
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4720 Posts
October 12 2012 11:11 GMT
#455
ragnarok so far ahead.
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
October 12 2012 11:11 GMT
#456
On October 12 2012 20:08 Savant.GL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2012 20:05 MangoMountain wrote:
On October 12 2012 20:02 Savant.GL wrote:
On October 12 2012 20:01 MangoMountain wrote:
Just send gumiho and end this nonsense


The guy that lost 5-3 to Hyun in the IPL Fight Club?

Not that gumiho, I mean the gumiho that all-killed slayers


Fair enough I forgot about that =), did he have any real ZvT's in that run though.
I think he played against Coca and Miya or something and although Coca is good I think Gumiho just 2 raxed him

I don't understand why they didn't send in Leenock unless he is really uncomfortable with his ZvZ.

I wonder if Gumiho having that long game vs BboongBboong yesterday in Code A means he won't play today?

quite obvious. Gumiho barely beat B4 yesterday (yeah B4 had the better first half of every game before he derped) while Symbol/Hyun is 46x better and Lagnalok is on steroid
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
October 12 2012 11:11 GMT
#457
argh come on tear!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
S_SienZ
Profile Joined September 2011
1878 Posts
October 12 2012 11:12 GMT
#458
On October 12 2012 20:08 Savant.GL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2012 20:05 MangoMountain wrote:
On October 12 2012 20:02 Savant.GL wrote:
On October 12 2012 20:01 MangoMountain wrote:
Just send gumiho and end this nonsense


The guy that lost 5-3 to Hyun in the IPL Fight Club?

Not that gumiho, I mean the gumiho that all-killed slayers


Fair enough I forgot about that =), did he have any real ZvT's in that run though.
I think he played against Coca and Miya or something and although Coca is good I think Gumiho just 2 raxed him

I don't understand why they didn't send in Leenock unless he is really uncomfortable with his ZvZ.

I wonder if Gumiho having that long game vs BboongBboong yesterday in Code A means he won't play today?

His towel's still in the dryer, too drenched
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 12 2012 11:12 GMT
#459
On October 12 2012 20:10 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2012 20:04 Shellshock1122 wrote:
GSTL Season 3 2012
FXO vs TSL
Game 4
Score: 1-3
Tear vs Ragnarok
Map: Ohana


0:00
Tear spawns in the bottom right
Ragnarok spawns in the top left

1:45
Gateway first for Tear

2:00
Hatch first for Ragnarok
Pool for Ragnarok
Nexus for Tear

3:00
gas for Tear
Cybernetics core for TEar

4:00
Forge for Tear

5:00
lings making their way across the map but Tear is walled off now
3rd base for Ragnarok
+1 attack for Tear
Raoch warren for Ragnarok

6:00
4 more gates for Tear

7:00
Roach production begins
Twilight council for Tear
evo chamber for Ragnarok
forward pyon building
+1 armor started for Tear

8:00
gateway force at the 3rd is easily repelled by lings and roaches
Blink research started
ling speed started
robo started for Tear
Lair started for Ragnarok

9:00
observer on the way for Rangarok
Roach attack into the natural of Tear
3rd nexus started for Tear
roaches back off
+1 carapace started

10:00
Immortal production begins
roach speed started
infestation pit begins
a bunch of roaches get caught off creep and killed
+2 attack started for Tear
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
October 12 2012 11:12 GMT
#460
On October 12 2012 20:11 GreyKnight wrote:
ragnarok so far ahead.


Hes ahead but its still pretty even. Tear has good upgrades and a 3rd.
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2305
GuemChi 575
Leta 158
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
sSak 23
Noble 17
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King163
Other Games
summit1g8330
Happy258
C9.Mang0230
Sick175
ceh9120
ViBE101
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick460
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1330
• Stunt499
Other Games
• Shiphtur496
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 26m
Patches Events
9h 26m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.