• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:23
CEST 16:23
KST 23:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9140 users

[EG MCSL] Acer vs. ROOT - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
OsirisSC2
Profile Joined April 2012
United States19 Posts
September 25 2012 03:54 GMT
#121
On September 25 2012 12:52 Dexington wrote:
Wait so has Puck actually gone through the operation to become a woman?

He hasn't stated that he has and I doubt it as well but regardless he wishes to identify as a woman.
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
September 25 2012 03:54 GMT
#122
On September 25 2012 12:52 Dexington wrote:
Wait so has Puck actually gone through the operation to become a woman?


I'm actually extremely confused as well..I don't think he would joke about something like this. I almost thought that I'd misheard, but I think that's what he just announced O.o
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
September 25 2012 03:55 GMT
#123
I just also wanted to express how confused I am. I thought he was joking at first... but then he was completely serious about it, and it seemed questionable to joke about that when going against Scarlett.

In any event, I'm excited to see Puck's play, though it will be difficult to beat Scarlett to say the least.
EnderCraft
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1746 Posts
September 25 2012 03:55 GMT
#124
On September 25 2012 12:54 KimJongChill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 12:52 Dexington wrote:
Wait so has Puck actually gone through the operation to become a woman?


I'm actually extremely confused as well..I don't think he would joke about something like this. I almost thought that I'd misheard, but I think that's what he just announced O.o

He actually just came out recently to his family as well as his team. Proly within the last month.
SC:BW has a higher skill ceiling than SC2? SC 64 is where it's at brah.
AimlessAmoeba
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada704 Posts
September 25 2012 03:56 GMT
#125
RooT soooo chalk full of win lately. Really pulling for Puck here.
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
September 25 2012 03:56 GMT
#126
On September 25 2012 12:54 KimJongChill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 12:52 Dexington wrote:
Wait so has Puck actually gone through the operation to become a woman?


I'm actually extremely confused as well..I don't think he would joke about something like this. I almost thought that I'd misheard, but I think that's what he just announced O.o


There was a thread on reddit about it. She's transgendered but not presently transexual. IE, she identifies as a woman but has not gone through the surgery.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
September 25 2012 04:00 GMT
#127
Gogo Scarlett :D
Frozenhelfire
Profile Joined May 2010
United States420 Posts
September 25 2012 04:01 GMT
#128
It takes a lot of confidence to come out as transgender. My hat is off to Puck, hopefully he didn't lose anyone close to him in the process.
polar bears are fluffy
magicallypuzzled
Profile Joined June 2011
United States588 Posts
September 25 2012 04:01 GMT
#129
nice to see vibe just out play paranoid in that last game now we'll have to see i haven't followed puck very closely i have no idea just how good puck is and scarlett is a total beast soooo.

looking for the ace match mostly

will it be major? or masa again he really does have scary scary tvz or perhaps vibe or even slush dare i hope?
is depressed
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
September 25 2012 04:01 GMT
#130
On September 25 2012 12:56 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 12:54 KimJongChill wrote:
On September 25 2012 12:52 Dexington wrote:
Wait so has Puck actually gone through the operation to become a woman?


I'm actually extremely confused as well..I don't think he would joke about something like this. I almost thought that I'd misheard, but I think that's what he just announced O.o


There was a thread on reddit about it. She's transgendered but not presently transexual. IE, she identifies as a woman but has not gone through the surgery.


I don't think I'll ever understand "transgender", it just doesn't make sense to me. I won't judge anyone who is, but I just don't get it.

That's neither here nor there though, this could be a good match.
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
Thrax
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1755 Posts
September 25 2012 04:02 GMT
#131
Here is the post from puCK about it on root-gaming.com's forums
http://root-gaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=948&start=10
Oboeman
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3980 Posts
September 25 2012 04:02 GMT
#132
scarlett is doing the waypoint mining mineral boost. how much does that give?
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
September 25 2012 04:04 GMT
#133
On September 25 2012 13:02 Oboeman wrote:
scarlett is doing the waypoint mining mineral boost. how much does that give?


Between 5-7% I think (the retarded "23%" number was wrong, didn't take into account time to harvest, only time travelling from minerals to hatch)
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Frozenhelfire
Profile Joined May 2010
United States420 Posts
September 25 2012 04:04 GMT
#134
On September 25 2012 13:02 Oboeman wrote:
scarlett is doing the waypoint mining mineral boost. how much does that give?


Approx. 24% extra minerals. It is best used on far patches because it'll mess up a paired short patch.
polar bears are fluffy
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
September 25 2012 04:04 GMT
#135
On September 25 2012 13:02 Oboeman wrote:
scarlett is doing the waypoint mining mineral boost. how much does that give?

Not much even if you do it perfectly. It would give a huge boost if you could perfectly do it with all your drones but most people can only do 2-3 without messing up.
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
September 25 2012 04:05 GMT
#136
On September 25 2012 13:04 Frozenhelfire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 13:02 Oboeman wrote:
scarlett is doing the waypoint mining mineral boost. how much does that give?


Approx. 24% extra minerals. It is best used on far patches because it'll mess up a paired short patch.

Not correct...
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
September 25 2012 04:07 GMT
#137
At my very best including stacking drones, all I've managed to get in extra minerals is 35 by the 4 minute mark before there are other things I have to do with apm.
Moderator
Ksquared
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1748 Posts
September 25 2012 04:07 GMT
#138
Wow I never knew that about puCK. This matchup is quite interesting than.
eSports for life.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
September 25 2012 04:09 GMT
#139
worst forcefields ever
moo...for DRG
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-25 04:21:33
September 25 2012 04:09 GMT
#140
I don't know why incontrol keeps saying that we don't see this push very often any more. It's been used quite a lot in GSTL and GSL lately unless I'm mistaken.
Edit: Incontrol clarified, it is a lot less common now for sure.
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5540
Bisu 2519
Soulkey 1382
Jaedong 1068
EffOrt 816
Horang2 623
Mini 491
actioN 377
ZerO 313
Larva 308
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 246
Yoon 119
Mind 101
Sharp 94
Pusan 82
Sea.KH 81
Dewaltoss 74
Shinee 71
hero 63
Snow 61
Hyun 56
Barracks 52
sorry 45
Bale 44
ToSsGirL 32
Sacsri 21
scan(afreeca) 18
NaDa 15
Trap 15
Rock 14
Terrorterran 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4617
qojqva2590
Dendi1120
Counter-Strike
Fnx 600
fl0m52
Other Games
hiko880
B2W.Neo777
Lowko342
crisheroes277
DeMusliM261
Pyrionflax212
XBOCT196
Livibee186
Hui .185
Liquid`VortiX168
Liquid`RaSZi163
QueenE82
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV659
League of Legends
• Nemesis2754
• Jankos1858
Other Games
• Shiphtur160
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 37m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.