• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:04
CEST 23:04
KST 06:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5191 users

[OSL] Ro8: Last vs Flash - Page 31

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 38 Next All
sinigang
Profile Joined August 2012
360 Posts
September 26 2012 12:31 GMT
#601
This is like watching Rodger Federer lose the 5th set.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
September 26 2012 12:31 GMT
#602
i'll wait and see for a bit if i'll adopt last as my kespa-terran-to-cheer for, as i've already chosen a protoss (jangbi) and zerg (jaedong)
he's probably the one i like so far =]
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
September 26 2012 12:32 GMT
#603
woooh, congrats Last, well done.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
September 26 2012 12:32 GMT
#604
If Last manages to go on and crush Rain I think I might actually have to cry.

He must be practicing crazy hard, wasn't he doing really badly in proleague?
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-26 12:33:16
September 26 2012 12:32 GMT
#605
On September 26 2012 21:32 Qikz wrote:
If Last manages to go on and crush Rain I think I might actually have to cry.

He must be practicing crazy hard, wasn't he doing really badly in proleague?

last lost in code a yesterday too, but i imagine he would be practicing TvT and not TvZ
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
September 26 2012 12:34 GMT
#606
On September 26 2012 21:28 sinigang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 21:26 bgx wrote:
On September 26 2012 21:25 Inzan1ty wrote:
shocking result here, bet Flash fanboys are smashing their heads on the keyboard right now.

well Rain is the only real unstoppable Kespa player right now, Flash still has some work to do.

I think the games yesterday told all objective people that old guard needs catching up. This is Rain season.


inb4 Rain loses to Last.

Actually, it would be pretty cool if Last could royal road this because unlike to Flash/Rain/Roro, he just comes out of nowhere.

God will rise again after 3 days yo. Those 3 days aren't his 3 straight losses to fantasy last season or to last just today. Those are Jinair, Tving and Auction.
"Start yo" -FlaSh
Inzan1ty
Profile Joined September 2012
1163 Posts
September 26 2012 12:34 GMT
#607
On September 26 2012 21:32 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 21:32 Qikz wrote:
If Last manages to go on and crush Rain I think I might actually have to cry.

He must be practicing crazy hard, wasn't he doing really badly in proleague?

last lost in code a yesterday too, but i imagine he would be practicing TvT and not TvZ


goes to show how volatile SC2 still is, never bet for real money on Pinnacle :D
RIP Seung Hyun 'Space' Park † 6/5/2013 - Undead hero and eSports rolemodel
m0ck
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
4194 Posts
September 26 2012 12:40 GMT
#608
On September 26 2012 21:34 Inzan1ty wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 21:32 opterown wrote:
On September 26 2012 21:32 Qikz wrote:
If Last manages to go on and crush Rain I think I might actually have to cry.

He must be practicing crazy hard, wasn't he doing really badly in proleague?

last lost in code a yesterday too, but i imagine he would be practicing TvT and not TvZ


goes to show how volatile SC2 still is, never bet for real money on Pinnacle :D

You just have to know what you're doing and there is a lot of money to be made
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-26 12:41:55
September 26 2012 12:41 GMT
#609
On September 26 2012 21:34 Inzan1ty wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 21:32 opterown wrote:
On September 26 2012 21:32 Qikz wrote:
If Last manages to go on and crush Rain I think I might actually have to cry.

He must be practicing crazy hard, wasn't he doing really badly in proleague?

last lost in code a yesterday too, but i imagine he would be practicing TvT and not TvZ


goes to show how volatile SC2 still is, never bet for real money on Pinnacle :D


I wouldn't say that game was volatile, as much as I HATE the fact that Flash lost to last, Flash made incredibly bad movement decisions/push decisions in game 4 and 5 and game 3 he just lost to cloak banshees when he didn't have any proper anti air.

Mech vs Mech is the least possible volatile matchup there is, Flash just got severely out of position and underestimated the power of thors.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
J1.au
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia3596 Posts
September 26 2012 12:47 GMT
#610
I still support Flash 100%, but I no longer get upset when he loses. It's just not the same in SC2, I simply don't care as much.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
September 26 2012 12:55 GMT
#611
On September 26 2012 21:47 J1.au wrote:
I still support Flash 100%, but I no longer get upset when he loses. It's just not the same in SC2, I simply don't care as much.


Well, let's just pretend this is 2007 and Flash just lost to GGplay I guess. Give him a year.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Emon_
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
3925 Posts
September 26 2012 12:56 GMT
#612
Last is from one of the most hard working and consistent teams there is - STX. With players like Kal, Calm, Shuttle, hero, it was only natural that Last would become a tower of power himself. Flash underestimated him and got to pay the iron price for it. Last vs. Rain will be great, but I'm leaning toward Last.
"I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully" -GWB ||
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
September 26 2012 13:02 GMT
#613
On September 26 2012 21:55 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 21:47 J1.au wrote:
I still support Flash 100%, but I no longer get upset when he loses. It's just not the same in SC2, I simply don't care as much.


Well, let's just pretend this is 2007 and Flash just lost to GGplay I guess. Give him a year.

So Flash will lose next series to Last, last will retire and Flash will never get his revenge ? :p
Stork[gm]
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
September 26 2012 13:10 GMT
#614
On September 26 2012 22:02 bgx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 21:55 Caihead wrote:
On September 26 2012 21:47 J1.au wrote:
I still support Flash 100%, but I no longer get upset when he loses. It's just not the same in SC2, I simply don't care as much.


Well, let's just pretend this is 2007 and Flash just lost to GGplay I guess. Give him a year.

So Flash will lose next series to Last, last will retire and Flash will never get his revenge ? :p


i would make a joke about that but last and mini are like the only two stx players that we even see any more.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
September 26 2012 13:12 GMT
#615
On September 26 2012 22:10 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 22:02 bgx wrote:
On September 26 2012 21:55 Caihead wrote:
On September 26 2012 21:47 J1.au wrote:
I still support Flash 100%, but I no longer get upset when he loses. It's just not the same in SC2, I simply don't care as much.


Well, let's just pretend this is 2007 and Flash just lost to GGplay I guess. Give him a year.

So Flash will lose next series to Last, last will retire and Flash will never get his revenge ? :p


i would make a joke about that but last and mini are like the only two stx players that we even see any more.

True that
Stork[gm]
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
September 26 2012 13:18 GMT
#616
WP last. Can't say I'm upset to see flash lose, but i may be a sc anti theist.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
Greenei
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany1754 Posts
September 26 2012 13:21 GMT
#617
On September 26 2012 21:34 Inzan1ty wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 21:32 opterown wrote:
On September 26 2012 21:32 Qikz wrote:
If Last manages to go on and crush Rain I think I might actually have to cry.

He must be practicing crazy hard, wasn't he doing really badly in proleague?

last lost in code a yesterday too, but i imagine he would be practicing TvT and not TvZ


goes to show how volatile SC2 still is, never bet for real money on Pinnacle :D


unless you are smart and bet against the guy with 1.3 odds, that hasn't proven to be a god in sc2 yet
IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
September 26 2012 13:21 GMT
#618
Actually, the best thing is that atleast Flash can get his revenge in Code A, he may not be able to beat Last this time, but he can knock his teammate out of Code A (I hope!)
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
SHOOG
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1639 Posts
September 26 2012 13:29 GMT
#619
I took a chance voting Last over Flash in the liquibet, wasn't really sure if it would happen.
Congrats to Last though!
kusto
Profile Joined November 2010
Russian Federation823 Posts
September 26 2012 13:43 GMT
#620
On September 26 2012 21:31 sinigang wrote:
This is like watching Rodger Federer lose the 5th set.


Fortunately, i am a die hard Federer fan and Flash fan, so his loss today reminded the terrible losses Fed accumulates since about 2007.
the game is the game
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 193
JuggernautJason107
Nina 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 599
White-Ra 205
firebathero 81
910 41
NaDa 23
Counter-Strike
Fnx 803
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0175
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby10347
Liquid`Hasu1760
crisheroes1657
Trikslyr73
Other Games
summit1g6522
Liquid`RaSZi6004
Beastyqt784
shahzam466
B2W.Neo245
Pyrionflax171
ToD127
KnowMe116
ArmadaUGS110
ZombieGrub91
IndyStarCraft 69
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream363
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• Eskiya23 24
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV471
League of Legends
• TFBlade954
Other Games
• imaqtpie1020
• Shiphtur352
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 56m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.