• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8443 users

[IPTL] TSL vs Prime - Premier Group B - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14 15 Next All
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
September 19 2012 23:50 GMT
#61
Weird choice for Bboong to be sent out, but I think Prime is preserving their heavy hitters for Polt or Symbol in the future.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-19 23:50:52
September 19 2012 23:50 GMT
#62
On September 20 2012 08:45 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 08:42 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:40 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:34 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:25 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Seriously.. Titan is going to be the next fight club challenger? No offence meant to Titan but they mind as well just give HyuN the money now...


Titan has odd PvZ, good enough to consistently beat the best zergs in Europe. I'm sure that IPL is also thinking about their foreign audience with this showmatch.

Titan does have an odd PvZ but HyuN knows it.. he has already beat him in I think it was a Zotac cup. I haven't seen him actually play any of the top zergs in Europe so I'll have to take your word on that. But still HyuN is leagues above Europe's top zergs(Especially in on line tournies). If you want to pander to the foreign viewers with it, try getting at least a Terran or a higher calibre foreign protoss.

Again I'm not trying to be mean to Titan but I expect a 5-0 or 5-1 absolute beat down in this weeks Fight club....

More ontopic: Go Go MKP!!! Stompin em out


Meh, he just lost to Nerchio in the ZOTAC Monthly.

The number of top tier foreign terrans is sparse. There are few foreign protosses better than Titan, you just don't hear much about him.

Yea mean HyuN just lost to Nerchio? Awhh but still losing a ZvZ isn't really telling to be fair. I will admit I don't know THAT much about Titan, but I have seen a couple of his games and I'm still not convinced he is near HyuN's skill(Though I am kind of biased being a HyuN fan!) Either way I guess we shall find out on monday...

Also congratz on 6k!


Titan lost 2-3 to Hyun in the last ZOTAC Monthly Final (played on NA, same as IPL stuff) about three weeks ago, if it's anything like that, the games will be at least close.
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
September 19 2012 23:51 GMT
#63
On September 20 2012 08:45 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 08:42 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:40 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:34 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:25 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Seriously.. Titan is going to be the next fight club challenger? No offence meant to Titan but they mind as well just give HyuN the money now...


Titan has odd PvZ, good enough to consistently beat the best zergs in Europe. I'm sure that IPL is also thinking about their foreign audience with this showmatch.

Titan does have an odd PvZ but HyuN knows it.. he has already beat him in I think it was a Zotac cup. I haven't seen him actually play any of the top zergs in Europe so I'll have to take your word on that. But still HyuN is leagues above Europe's top zergs(Especially in on line tournies). If you want to pander to the foreign viewers with it, try getting at least a Terran or a higher calibre foreign protoss.

Again I'm not trying to be mean to Titan but I expect a 5-0 or 5-1 absolute beat down in this weeks Fight club....

More ontopic: Go Go MKP!!! Stompin em out


Meh, he just lost to Nerchio in the ZOTAC Monthly.

The number of top tier foreign terrans is sparse. There are few foreign protosses better than Titan, you just don't hear much about him.

Yea mean HyuN just lost to Nerchio? Awhh but still losing a ZvZ isn't really telling to be fair. I will admit I don't know THAT much about Titan, but I have seen a couple of his games and I'm still not convinced he is near HyuN's skill(Though I am kind of biased being a HyuN fan!) Either way I guess we shall find out on monday...

Also congratz on 6k!


Let's consider our options. Mana? Would get destroyed. HasuObs? Not wild enough to control the series. Nightend? Same deal. Sase? Too inconsistent in PvZ to trust over a Bo9. BabyKnight? He has the potential but only recently started to show the results. Fraer could do it but there's no real reason to pick him over Titan.

Aww, I didn't notice that! Post count master!

On September 20 2012 08:50 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Weird choice for Bboong to be sent out, but I think Prime is preserving their heavy hitters for Polt or Symbol in the future.


BBoong is good at ZvZ, Symbol is struggling to remain consistent in it.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
September 19 2012 23:55 GMT
#64
On September 20 2012 08:50 StarVe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 08:45 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:42 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:40 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:34 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:25 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Seriously.. Titan is going to be the next fight club challenger? No offence meant to Titan but they mind as well just give HyuN the money now...


Titan has odd PvZ, good enough to consistently beat the best zergs in Europe. I'm sure that IPL is also thinking about their foreign audience with this showmatch.

Titan does have an odd PvZ but HyuN knows it.. he has already beat him in I think it was a Zotac cup. I haven't seen him actually play any of the top zergs in Europe so I'll have to take your word on that. But still HyuN is leagues above Europe's top zergs(Especially in on line tournies). If you want to pander to the foreign viewers with it, try getting at least a Terran or a higher calibre foreign protoss.

Again I'm not trying to be mean to Titan but I expect a 5-0 or 5-1 absolute beat down in this weeks Fight club....

More ontopic: Go Go MKP!!! Stompin em out


Meh, he just lost to Nerchio in the ZOTAC Monthly.

The number of top tier foreign terrans is sparse. There are few foreign protosses better than Titan, you just don't hear much about him.

Yea mean HyuN just lost to Nerchio? Awhh but still losing a ZvZ isn't really telling to be fair. I will admit I don't know THAT much about Titan, but I have seen a couple of his games and I'm still not convinced he is near HyuN's skill(Though I am kind of biased being a HyuN fan!) Either way I guess we shall find out on monday...

Also congratz on 6k!


Titan lost 2-3 to Hyun in the last ZOTAC Monthly Final (played on NA, same as IPL stuff) about three weeks ago, if it's anything like that, the games will be at least close.

Huh I thought that series went 3-1.... Maybe won't be as one sided as I originally thought, Though I still only give Titan a 1-2% chance of actually winning the series.
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-19 23:58:30
September 19 2012 23:57 GMT
#65
I can't believe BBoong screwed that up. *facepalm*

On September 20 2012 08:55 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 08:50 StarVe wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:45 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:42 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:40 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:34 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:25 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Seriously.. Titan is going to be the next fight club challenger? No offence meant to Titan but they mind as well just give HyuN the money now...


Titan has odd PvZ, good enough to consistently beat the best zergs in Europe. I'm sure that IPL is also thinking about their foreign audience with this showmatch.

Titan does have an odd PvZ but HyuN knows it.. he has already beat him in I think it was a Zotac cup. I haven't seen him actually play any of the top zergs in Europe so I'll have to take your word on that. But still HyuN is leagues above Europe's top zergs(Especially in on line tournies). If you want to pander to the foreign viewers with it, try getting at least a Terran or a higher calibre foreign protoss.

Again I'm not trying to be mean to Titan but I expect a 5-0 or 5-1 absolute beat down in this weeks Fight club....

More ontopic: Go Go MKP!!! Stompin em out


Meh, he just lost to Nerchio in the ZOTAC Monthly.

The number of top tier foreign terrans is sparse. There are few foreign protosses better than Titan, you just don't hear much about him.

Yea mean HyuN just lost to Nerchio? Awhh but still losing a ZvZ isn't really telling to be fair. I will admit I don't know THAT much about Titan, but I have seen a couple of his games and I'm still not convinced he is near HyuN's skill(Though I am kind of biased being a HyuN fan!) Either way I guess we shall find out on monday...

Also congratz on 6k!


Titan lost 2-3 to Hyun in the last ZOTAC Monthly Final (played on NA, same as IPL stuff) about three weeks ago, if it's anything like that, the games will be at least close.

Huh I thought that series went 3-1.... Maybe won't be as one sided as I originally thought, Though I still only give Titan a 1-2% chance of actually winning the series.


If Hyun played slightly more carelessly in Game 3, Titan would've won that series 3-0.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
September 19 2012 23:57 GMT
#66
This matchup looks tight. TSL fighting!
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
sc2chronic
Profile Joined May 2012
United States777 Posts
September 19 2012 23:58 GMT
#67
prime vs tsl; might as well call it tvz
terrible, terrible, damage
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
September 20 2012 00:00 GMT
#68
On September 20 2012 08:55 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 08:50 StarVe wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:45 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:42 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:40 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:34 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:25 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Seriously.. Titan is going to be the next fight club challenger? No offence meant to Titan but they mind as well just give HyuN the money now...


Titan has odd PvZ, good enough to consistently beat the best zergs in Europe. I'm sure that IPL is also thinking about their foreign audience with this showmatch.

Titan does have an odd PvZ but HyuN knows it.. he has already beat him in I think it was a Zotac cup. I haven't seen him actually play any of the top zergs in Europe so I'll have to take your word on that. But still HyuN is leagues above Europe's top zergs(Especially in on line tournies). If you want to pander to the foreign viewers with it, try getting at least a Terran or a higher calibre foreign protoss.

Again I'm not trying to be mean to Titan but I expect a 5-0 or 5-1 absolute beat down in this weeks Fight club....

More ontopic: Go Go MKP!!! Stompin em out


Meh, he just lost to Nerchio in the ZOTAC Monthly.

The number of top tier foreign terrans is sparse. There are few foreign protosses better than Titan, you just don't hear much about him.

Yea mean HyuN just lost to Nerchio? Awhh but still losing a ZvZ isn't really telling to be fair. I will admit I don't know THAT much about Titan, but I have seen a couple of his games and I'm still not convinced he is near HyuN's skill(Though I am kind of biased being a HyuN fan!) Either way I guess we shall find out on monday...

Also congratz on 6k!


Titan lost 2-3 to Hyun in the last ZOTAC Monthly Final (played on NA, same as IPL stuff) about three weeks ago, if it's anything like that, the games will be at least close.

Huh I thought that series went 3-1.... Maybe won't be as one sided as I originally thought, Though I still only give Titan a 1-2% chance of actually winning the series.

Honestly, I don't see any foreigner out of Nerchio (who has already played) or "maybe" Scarlett (who are both very good at ZvZ) beating HyuN. No Protoss seems able to beat him. The only terran who can might be LucifroN.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
xrapture
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1644 Posts
September 20 2012 00:02 GMT
#69
On September 20 2012 09:00 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 08:55 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:50 StarVe wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:45 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:42 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:40 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:34 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:25 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Seriously.. Titan is going to be the next fight club challenger? No offence meant to Titan but they mind as well just give HyuN the money now...


Titan has odd PvZ, good enough to consistently beat the best zergs in Europe. I'm sure that IPL is also thinking about their foreign audience with this showmatch.

Titan does have an odd PvZ but HyuN knows it.. he has already beat him in I think it was a Zotac cup. I haven't seen him actually play any of the top zergs in Europe so I'll have to take your word on that. But still HyuN is leagues above Europe's top zergs(Especially in on line tournies). If you want to pander to the foreign viewers with it, try getting at least a Terran or a higher calibre foreign protoss.

Again I'm not trying to be mean to Titan but I expect a 5-0 or 5-1 absolute beat down in this weeks Fight club....

More ontopic: Go Go MKP!!! Stompin em out


Meh, he just lost to Nerchio in the ZOTAC Monthly.

The number of top tier foreign terrans is sparse. There are few foreign protosses better than Titan, you just don't hear much about him.

Yea mean HyuN just lost to Nerchio? Awhh but still losing a ZvZ isn't really telling to be fair. I will admit I don't know THAT much about Titan, but I have seen a couple of his games and I'm still not convinced he is near HyuN's skill(Though I am kind of biased being a HyuN fan!) Either way I guess we shall find out on monday...

Also congratz on 6k!


Titan lost 2-3 to Hyun in the last ZOTAC Monthly Final (played on NA, same as IPL stuff) about three weeks ago, if it's anything like that, the games will be at least close.

Huh I thought that series went 3-1.... Maybe won't be as one sided as I originally thought, Though I still only give Titan a 1-2% chance of actually winning the series.

Honestly, I don't see any foreigner out of Nerchio (who has already played) or "maybe" Scarlett (who are both very good at ZvZ) beating HyuN. No Protoss seems able to beat him. The only terran who can might be LucifroN.



wtf?....
Everyone is either delusional, a nihlilst, or dead from suicide.
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
September 20 2012 00:03 GMT
#70
what is this game. Lol ZvZ
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
September 20 2012 00:03 GMT
#71
Not target-firing the hatcheries was a mistake.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
LimeNade
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2125 Posts
September 20 2012 00:04 GMT
#72
ugh please for the past few casts of IPTL games call them infested terrans or even infested terran eggs not "infested swarm eggs" it just sounds weird O_O
JD, need I say more? :D
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
September 20 2012 00:04 GMT
#73
On September 20 2012 09:02 xrapture wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 09:00 Boucot wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:55 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:50 StarVe wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:45 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:42 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:40 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:34 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:25 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Seriously.. Titan is going to be the next fight club challenger? No offence meant to Titan but they mind as well just give HyuN the money now...


Titan has odd PvZ, good enough to consistently beat the best zergs in Europe. I'm sure that IPL is also thinking about their foreign audience with this showmatch.

Titan does have an odd PvZ but HyuN knows it.. he has already beat him in I think it was a Zotac cup. I haven't seen him actually play any of the top zergs in Europe so I'll have to take your word on that. But still HyuN is leagues above Europe's top zergs(Especially in on line tournies). If you want to pander to the foreign viewers with it, try getting at least a Terran or a higher calibre foreign protoss.

Again I'm not trying to be mean to Titan but I expect a 5-0 or 5-1 absolute beat down in this weeks Fight club....

More ontopic: Go Go MKP!!! Stompin em out


Meh, he just lost to Nerchio in the ZOTAC Monthly.

The number of top tier foreign terrans is sparse. There are few foreign protosses better than Titan, you just don't hear much about him.

Yea mean HyuN just lost to Nerchio? Awhh but still losing a ZvZ isn't really telling to be fair. I will admit I don't know THAT much about Titan, but I have seen a couple of his games and I'm still not convinced he is near HyuN's skill(Though I am kind of biased being a HyuN fan!) Either way I guess we shall find out on monday...

Also congratz on 6k!


Titan lost 2-3 to Hyun in the last ZOTAC Monthly Final (played on NA, same as IPL stuff) about three weeks ago, if it's anything like that, the games will be at least close.

Huh I thought that series went 3-1.... Maybe won't be as one sided as I originally thought, Though I still only give Titan a 1-2% chance of actually winning the series.

Honestly, I don't see any foreigner out of Nerchio (who has already played) or "maybe" Scarlett (who are both very good at ZvZ) beating HyuN. No Protoss seems able to beat him. The only terran who can might be LucifroN.



wtf?....

Foreign terran I mean, you notice ?
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
September 20 2012 00:04 GMT
#74
Weird game....
Now I think Prime sends ByuN or Creator?
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
stephenrau
Profile Joined November 2011
468 Posts
September 20 2012 00:05 GMT
#75
Has B4 ever come through in a team game? He's cost Prime so many times I can't help being a big antifan
M‡Stephano ¤ By.Sun ¤ SKT1.Rain ¤ soO
xrapture
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1644 Posts
September 20 2012 00:06 GMT
#76
On September 20 2012 09:04 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 09:02 xrapture wrote:
On September 20 2012 09:00 Boucot wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:55 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:50 StarVe wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:45 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:42 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:40 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:34 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On September 20 2012 08:25 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Seriously.. Titan is going to be the next fight club challenger? No offence meant to Titan but they mind as well just give HyuN the money now...


Titan has odd PvZ, good enough to consistently beat the best zergs in Europe. I'm sure that IPL is also thinking about their foreign audience with this showmatch.

Titan does have an odd PvZ but HyuN knows it.. he has already beat him in I think it was a Zotac cup. I haven't seen him actually play any of the top zergs in Europe so I'll have to take your word on that. But still HyuN is leagues above Europe's top zergs(Especially in on line tournies). If you want to pander to the foreign viewers with it, try getting at least a Terran or a higher calibre foreign protoss.

Again I'm not trying to be mean to Titan but I expect a 5-0 or 5-1 absolute beat down in this weeks Fight club....

More ontopic: Go Go MKP!!! Stompin em out


Meh, he just lost to Nerchio in the ZOTAC Monthly.

The number of top tier foreign terrans is sparse. There are few foreign protosses better than Titan, you just don't hear much about him.

Yea mean HyuN just lost to Nerchio? Awhh but still losing a ZvZ isn't really telling to be fair. I will admit I don't know THAT much about Titan, but I have seen a couple of his games and I'm still not convinced he is near HyuN's skill(Though I am kind of biased being a HyuN fan!) Either way I guess we shall find out on monday...

Also congratz on 6k!


Titan lost 2-3 to Hyun in the last ZOTAC Monthly Final (played on NA, same as IPL stuff) about three weeks ago, if it's anything like that, the games will be at least close.

Huh I thought that series went 3-1.... Maybe won't be as one sided as I originally thought, Though I still only give Titan a 1-2% chance of actually winning the series.

Honestly, I don't see any foreigner out of Nerchio (who has already played) or "maybe" Scarlett (who are both very good at ZvZ) beating HyuN. No Protoss seems able to beat him. The only terran who can might be LucifroN.



wtf?....

Foreign terran I mean, you notice ?


ah ok. Yea lucifron would have the best shot of foreign T's. Would still probably get 5-0'd tho. Hyun is on a different level than Stephano.
Everyone is either delusional, a nihlilst, or dead from suicide.
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
September 20 2012 00:06 GMT
#77
Maru!! You can do it

Still think B4 was a strange pick, Symbol's ZvZ is scary as fuck and B4's a good sniper to have on deck for Polt. I mean Symbol is probably the most inconsistent player in Korea atm but when he's good, he's dominant.
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
September 20 2012 00:06 GMT
#78
Prime really needs more Zergs. They suffer in terms of depth from being so heavy on one race. It helps that Creator is really damn good, but B4 is too average to adequately fill in the Zerg void in their roster.
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-20 00:07:19
September 20 2012 00:06 GMT
#79
On September 20 2012 09:05 stephenrau wrote:
Has B4 ever come through in a team game? He's cost Prime so many times I can't help being a big antifan

to be fair, Prime only ever uses MKP, Maru, B4, Byun, and Creator. They need a top Zerg imo
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
189984268
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada299 Posts
September 20 2012 00:07 GMT
#80
Prime Zergs so weak
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1525
RotterdaM969
TaKeTV 420
IndyStarCraft 198
SteadfastSC187
ZombieGrub101
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1525
RotterdaM 969
IndyStarCraft 198
SteadfastSC 185
MaxPax 182
RuFF_SC2 154
ZombieGrub101
UpATreeSC 67
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2690
Shuttle 522
Dewaltoss 122
910 69
Mind 61
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m4027
pashabiceps1219
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu619
Other Games
Grubby4997
summit1g1498
Beastyqt801
shahzam439
mouzStarbuck382
ToD219
C9.Mang0147
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 192
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 14
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade318
Other Games
• imaqtpie730
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 6m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 6m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.