D:
I'm glad this is over
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
kju
6143 Posts
D: I'm glad this is over | ||
|
bittman
Australia8759 Posts
| ||
|
HaXXspetten
Sweden15718 Posts
also that game was the stupidest I've ever seen | ||
|
redc
Australia81 Posts
| ||
|
Cokefreak
Finland8096 Posts
| ||
|
TheBB
Switzerland5133 Posts
| ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
On September 20 2012 23:12 FreudianTrip wrote: I liked it when Artosis and Tasteless disagree with each other. It's like Mom and Dad fighting. Childhood memories ![]() I need to watch another bitterdam cast for exactly this reason. | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
Alasper
179 Posts
| ||
|
MCDayC
United Kingdom14464 Posts
On September 20 2012 23:11 Fragile51 wrote: Show nested quote + On September 20 2012 23:10 MCDayC wrote: On September 20 2012 23:10 Cokefreak wrote: On September 20 2012 23:10 See.Blue wrote: On September 20 2012 23:08 MCDayC wrote: whats going on? Symbol accidentally the fleet beacon Pretty much exactly what happened. What does that even mean? That he accidentally the fleet beacon! shit, thanks for clearing that up, before I was confused but now i get it. | ||
|
ViperPL
Poland1775 Posts
| ||
|
Leetley
1796 Posts
| ||
|
neoghaleon55
United States7435 Posts
| ||
|
Orek
1665 Posts
| ||
|
pdd
Australia9933 Posts
| ||
|
Exoteric
Australia2330 Posts
| ||
|
-Celestial-
United Kingdom3867 Posts
| ||
|
WigglingSquid
5194 Posts
| ||
|
InoyouS2
1005 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|