• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:46
CEST 08:46
KST 15:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7784 users

[Code S] RO16 Group D 2012 GSL Season 4 - Page 25

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 124 Next
Vaftrudner
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden1185 Posts
September 20 2012 10:17 GMT
#481
On September 20 2012 19:12 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:11 Vaftrudner wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:08 HaXXspetten wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:07 Vaftrudner wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:06 bittman wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:04 Ysellian wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:04 Asha` wrote:
boring series was boring =(


Korean PvZ. You can't expect anything more


Non-Life or Suhoshin PvZ. Straightforward as all heck.

Leenock is doing some interesting things too.

Don't really know of a notable Protoss mixing things up at a higher level though

Liquid Hero. The one protoss who makes PvZ enjoyable

I nominate Rain

I don't think I've seen a Rain v Z, I'm not really following OSL. Is there some good stuff in there?


He played like only PvZ in WCS korea until he got knocked out by Creator. His PvZ looks really good, although he fell short in some key areas.

Oh yeah, didn't follow that in detail either. I think I only saw him get beaten by Curious there. Is it worth looking at the vods?
"Starcraft 2 was designed to have a best race. You play the worst one." - Day9
IshinShishi
Profile Joined April 2012
Japan6156 Posts
September 20 2012 10:17 GMT
#482
welcome to gsl aby salsa ty
So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
September 20 2012 10:17 GMT
#483
On September 20 2012 19:15 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:14 Fragile51 wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:13 HaXXspetten wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:11 Fragile51 wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:08 Shikyo wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:05 KristofferAG wrote:
THERE'S A BEE IN MY ROOM AND IT'S BEEN FREAKING ME OUT THE LAST TEN MINUTES.

I'mma kill the bee, grab some hot chocolate and get back to LRing.

Funny thing...

If you stop killing spiders, suddenly your house will have almost no other insects, especially no flying ones.

I would never kill a spider. Why would I do that? Then I wouldn't be able to put them on my housemates' faces and wake them up.

Two of them really hate spiders.


You are the worst kind of person.

T_T

Lee's an arachnophobiac ? I see potential in this revelation.


Fuck you Haxx. I'm not opening any more skype links from now on. T_T

Victory!


*fistpump*


Now that i know where you get your .gifs from i don't have to either! :D
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
September 20 2012 10:17 GMT
#484
On September 20 2012 19:17 Vaftrudner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:12 Fragile51 wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:11 Vaftrudner wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:08 HaXXspetten wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:07 Vaftrudner wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:06 bittman wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:04 Ysellian wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:04 Asha` wrote:
boring series was boring =(


Korean PvZ. You can't expect anything more


Non-Life or Suhoshin PvZ. Straightforward as all heck.

Leenock is doing some interesting things too.

Don't really know of a notable Protoss mixing things up at a higher level though

Liquid Hero. The one protoss who makes PvZ enjoyable

I nominate Rain

I don't think I've seen a Rain v Z, I'm not really following OSL. Is there some good stuff in there?


He played like only PvZ in WCS korea until he got knocked out by Creator. His PvZ looks really good, although he fell short in some key areas.

Oh yeah, didn't follow that in detail either. I think I only saw him get beaten by Curious there. Is it worth looking at the vods?

yeah, they're free, might as well haha
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
September 20 2012 10:17 GMT
#485
On September 20 2012 19:11 Vaftrudner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:08 HaXXspetten wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:07 Vaftrudner wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:06 bittman wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:04 Ysellian wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:04 Asha` wrote:
boring series was boring =(


Korean PvZ. You can't expect anything more


Non-Life or Suhoshin PvZ. Straightforward as all heck.

Leenock is doing some interesting things too.

Don't really know of a notable Protoss mixing things up at a higher level though

Liquid Hero. The one protoss who makes PvZ enjoyable

I nominate Rain

I don't think I've seen a Rain v Z, I'm not really following OSL. Is there some good stuff in there?


He plays pretty much the same way as he does vT, but with quite a few pre-hive deathball timings.

Otherwise outside of a couple of all ins, he just plays safe, expands steadily, and uses Protoss amazing late game harass abilities to whittle people down while holding an unbreakable death ball in defence positions on the map.
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
September 20 2012 10:18 GMT
#486
Muffins>Bagels for sure, but pies>everything
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
aznball123
Profile Joined February 2012
2759 Posts
September 20 2012 10:18 GMT
#487
On September 20 2012 19:15 Bam Lee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:13 aznball123 wrote:
i killed 3 spiders today. Well, in the past 7-8 hours, they came from out of no where or something.


You are my hero. I wish i had the guts to kill spiders or insects

lol, it's really not that hard, just get a napkin and catch them! Except the super quick big ones, I just spray air fresheners at those ones.. and they go all crazy lol
Mmm, what to watch.
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
September 20 2012 10:18 GMT
#488
On September 20 2012 19:17 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:11 ElephantBaby wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:05 Waxangel wrote:
I wonder if I should go get bagels now or watch 2nd series first


Bagels are awful, stop eating them. Muffin is better.


Get out

depends on the bagel, depends on the muffin
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
September 20 2012 10:18 GMT
#489
On September 20 2012 19:17 Vaftrudner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:12 Fragile51 wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:11 Vaftrudner wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:08 HaXXspetten wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:07 Vaftrudner wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:06 bittman wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:04 Ysellian wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:04 Asha` wrote:
boring series was boring =(


Korean PvZ. You can't expect anything more


Non-Life or Suhoshin PvZ. Straightforward as all heck.

Leenock is doing some interesting things too.

Don't really know of a notable Protoss mixing things up at a higher level though

Liquid Hero. The one protoss who makes PvZ enjoyable

I nominate Rain

I don't think I've seen a Rain v Z, I'm not really following OSL. Is there some good stuff in there?


He played like only PvZ in WCS korea until he got knocked out by Creator. His PvZ looks really good, although he fell short in some key areas.

Oh yeah, didn't follow that in detail either. I think I only saw him get beaten by Curious there. Is it worth looking at the vods?


Definitely, both the first and the 2nd series vs curious were really good. Would recommend. You can really see the amount of progression he's made in such a short time between those series, it's pretty fun to watch.
SnipedSoul
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2158 Posts
September 20 2012 10:18 GMT
#490
On September 20 2012 19:18 MCDayC wrote:
Muffins>Bagels for sure, but pies>everything


Dunno, man. I've had some delicious cupcakes in my day.
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
September 20 2012 10:19 GMT
#491
Don't worry Artosis. No-one knows what Life is going to do ever.
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
sc14s
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5052 Posts
September 20 2012 10:19 GMT
#492
On September 20 2012 19:13 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:12 opterown wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:11 X3GoldDot wrote:
fuck spiders, they kill esports by killing all other insects which may or may not be part of a larger community of watching esports than spiders which do nothing but kill esports

wat


It makes sense man. It does.

you just need to keep reading it as fast as you can
MCXD
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Australia2738 Posts
September 20 2012 10:19 GMT
#493
A good cheesecake trumps everything you guys are waffling on about.
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
September 20 2012 10:19 GMT
#494
On September 20 2012 19:18 SnipedSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:18 MCDayC wrote:
Muffins>Bagels for sure, but pies>everything


Dunno, man. I've had some delicious cupcakes in my day.

oh most definitely, but not compared to a good pie.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
September 20 2012 10:19 GMT
#495
On September 20 2012 19:17 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:15 HaXXspetten wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:14 Fragile51 wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:13 HaXXspetten wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:11 Fragile51 wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:08 Shikyo wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:05 KristofferAG wrote:
THERE'S A BEE IN MY ROOM AND IT'S BEEN FREAKING ME OUT THE LAST TEN MINUTES.

I'mma kill the bee, grab some hot chocolate and get back to LRing.

Funny thing...

If you stop killing spiders, suddenly your house will have almost no other insects, especially no flying ones.

I would never kill a spider. Why would I do that? Then I wouldn't be able to put them on my housemates' faces and wake them up.

Two of them really hate spiders.


You are the worst kind of person.

T_T

Lee's an arachnophobiac ? I see potential in this revelation.


Fuck you Haxx. I'm not opening any more skype links from now on. T_T

Victory!


*fistpump*


Now that i know where you get your .gifs from i don't have to either! :D

wat

as if that was ever a secret? >.>
Vaftrudner
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden1185 Posts
September 20 2012 10:19 GMT
#496
If you have problems with spiders by the way, I found a nice cure for arachnophobia. I used to be scared shitless, like crying in a corner when I saw a spider, until I stumbled home to my flat one day really drunk. There was a huge spider on my door, and I was so happy from drunken bliss that I found myself not caring at all. I picked it up in my hand and played with it a bit. Since then, I haven't had any problems with spiders.

TLDR, alcohol solves all problems.
"Starcraft 2 was designed to have a best race. You play the worst one." - Day9
sc14s
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5052 Posts
September 20 2012 10:19 GMT
#497
On September 20 2012 19:18 SnipedSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:18 MCDayC wrote:
Muffins>Bagels for sure, but pies>everything


Dunno, man. I've had some delicious cupcakes in my day.

i hate cupcakes. give me some cheesecake and i will stuff my fat face though.
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
September 20 2012 10:19 GMT
#498
On September 20 2012 19:19 MCXD wrote:
A good cheesecake trumps everything you guys are waffling on about.


Waffles, good point.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
September 20 2012 10:20 GMT
#499
I love every time Life plays, everything commentators say could also be deep philosophy.
"Life wins 100%"
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
InoyouS2
Profile Joined December 2011
1005 Posts
September 20 2012 10:20 GMT
#500
[image loading] - Artosis
IMMvp|fOrGG|IMNesTea|oGsMC|Liquid`Hero|DongRaeGu|Slayers_MMA|Liquid`TLO|MarineKingPrime|IMSeed
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 124 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1481
910 97
Bale 33
ZergMaN 21
Aegong 17
Noble 11
yabsab 10
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
Fuzer 72
League of Legends
JimRising 574
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King298
C9.Mang0155
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1311
Other Games
summit1g8276
PiGStarcraft448
ceh9255
Sick166
ArmadaUGS104
Livibee100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream262
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 1
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2313
League of Legends
• Rush1344
• Lourlo1257
• Stunt448
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 15m
OSC
6h 15m
Stellar Fest
6h 15m
OSC
17h 15m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.