• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:44
CEST 08:44
KST 15:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7781 users

[Code S] RO16 Group D 2012 GSL Season 4 - Page 24

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 124 Next
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
September 20 2012 10:13 GMT
#461
On September 20 2012 19:12 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:11 X3GoldDot wrote:
fuck spiders, they kill esports by killing all other insects which may or may not be part of a larger community of watching esports than spiders which do nothing but kill esports

wat


It makes sense man. It does.
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9055 Posts
September 20 2012 10:13 GMT
#462
what's the song right now??
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
September 20 2012 10:13 GMT
#463
On September 20 2012 19:11 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:08 Shikyo wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:05 KristofferAG wrote:
THERE'S A BEE IN MY ROOM AND IT'S BEEN FREAKING ME OUT THE LAST TEN MINUTES.

I'mma kill the bee, grab some hot chocolate and get back to LRing.

Funny thing...

If you stop killing spiders, suddenly your house will have almost no other insects, especially no flying ones.

I would never kill a spider. Why would I do that? Then I wouldn't be able to put them on my housemates' faces and wake them up.

Two of them really hate spiders.


You are the worst kind of person.

T_T

Lee's an arachnophobiac ? I see potential in this revelation.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
September 20 2012 10:14 GMT
#464
On September 20 2012 19:13 aznball123 wrote:
i killed 3 spiders today. Well, in the past 7-8 hours, they came from out of no where or something.

good job!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
September 20 2012 10:14 GMT
#465
On September 20 2012 19:10 Waxangel wrote:
I hope Seed comes to IPL5 so I can give him a yellow jackets hat

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I approve of this hat because I go to school with this mascot. If only the bastard would let me have a few days off. I cheer for him all all the football games >.>
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
September 20 2012 10:14 GMT
#466
On September 20 2012 19:10 Waxangel wrote:
I hope Seed comes to IPL5 so I can give him a yellow jackets hat

[image loading]


So thoughtful ;;
The Bomber boy
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
September 20 2012 10:14 GMT
#467
On September 20 2012 19:13 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:11 Fragile51 wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:08 Shikyo wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:05 KristofferAG wrote:
THERE'S A BEE IN MY ROOM AND IT'S BEEN FREAKING ME OUT THE LAST TEN MINUTES.

I'mma kill the bee, grab some hot chocolate and get back to LRing.

Funny thing...

If you stop killing spiders, suddenly your house will have almost no other insects, especially no flying ones.

I would never kill a spider. Why would I do that? Then I wouldn't be able to put them on my housemates' faces and wake them up.

Two of them really hate spiders.


You are the worst kind of person.

T_T

Lee's an arachnophobiac ? I see potential in this revelation.


Fuck you Haxx. I'm not opening any more skype links from now on. T_T
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
September 20 2012 10:14 GMT
#468
On September 20 2012 19:04 Ysellian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:04 Asha` wrote:
boring series was boring =(


Korean PvZ. You can't expect anything more


Is it much better on the ladder
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-20 10:15:31
September 20 2012 10:14 GMT
#469
On September 20 2012 19:12 X3GoldDot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:11 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:08 JJH777 wrote:
Good job Seed. Looks like he is going to be the first champion in a very long time to make the ro8 after winning. I think the last time was when MVP was dominant. Maybe MMA after the blizzcon finals? I can't remember his performance in the next season. I hope we are finally getting another player that will be at least as dominant as Nestea and MVP were during the middle of last year.


MMA did well enough, he lost horribly to Alive though in the ro8. Think he was sick or something. He still had his totally broken TvZ intact as well.

and yeah, I expect good things from Seed. Just seems to have the champ's attitude and ice in his veins when he plays.


the season after blizzcon finals he lost to oz in the quarts, the season later only he lost terribly to alive while he was sick


oops reading comprehension fail on my part. Read that as Blizzard cup :/

which is also a good point to examine MMA at considering he wrecked MVP and gave us the greatest sc2 series to date with DRG.


On September 20 2012 19:14 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:10 Waxangel wrote:
I hope Seed comes to IPL5 so I can give him a yellow jackets hat

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I approve of this hat because I go to school with this mascot. If only the bastard would let me have a few days off. I cheer for him all all the football games >.>


You go to Berkeley High? Right on I graduated from there.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Bam Lee
Profile Joined June 2012
2336 Posts
September 20 2012 10:15 GMT
#470
On September 20 2012 19:13 aznball123 wrote:
i killed 3 spiders today. Well, in the past 7-8 hours, they came from out of no where or something.


You are my hero. I wish i had the guts to kill spiders or insects
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
September 20 2012 10:15 GMT
#471
On September 20 2012 19:14 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:13 HaXXspetten wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:11 Fragile51 wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:08 Shikyo wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:05 KristofferAG wrote:
THERE'S A BEE IN MY ROOM AND IT'S BEEN FREAKING ME OUT THE LAST TEN MINUTES.

I'mma kill the bee, grab some hot chocolate and get back to LRing.

Funny thing...

If you stop killing spiders, suddenly your house will have almost no other insects, especially no flying ones.

I would never kill a spider. Why would I do that? Then I wouldn't be able to put them on my housemates' faces and wake them up.

Two of them really hate spiders.


You are the worst kind of person.

T_T

Lee's an arachnophobiac ? I see potential in this revelation.


Fuck you Haxx. I'm not opening any more skype links from now on. T_T

You smart.
The Bomber boy
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
September 20 2012 10:15 GMT
#472
On September 20 2012 19:14 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:13 HaXXspetten wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:11 Fragile51 wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:08 Shikyo wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:05 KristofferAG wrote:
THERE'S A BEE IN MY ROOM AND IT'S BEEN FREAKING ME OUT THE LAST TEN MINUTES.

I'mma kill the bee, grab some hot chocolate and get back to LRing.

Funny thing...

If you stop killing spiders, suddenly your house will have almost no other insects, especially no flying ones.

I would never kill a spider. Why would I do that? Then I wouldn't be able to put them on my housemates' faces and wake them up.

Two of them really hate spiders.


You are the worst kind of person.

T_T

Lee's an arachnophobiac ? I see potential in this revelation.


Fuck you Haxx. I'm not opening any more skype links from now on. T_T

Victory!


*fistpump*
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
September 20 2012 10:15 GMT
#473
On September 20 2012 19:13 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:11 Fragile51 wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:08 Shikyo wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:05 KristofferAG wrote:
THERE'S A BEE IN MY ROOM AND IT'S BEEN FREAKING ME OUT THE LAST TEN MINUTES.

I'mma kill the bee, grab some hot chocolate and get back to LRing.

Funny thing...

If you stop killing spiders, suddenly your house will have almost no other insects, especially no flying ones.

I would never kill a spider. Why would I do that? Then I wouldn't be able to put them on my housemates' faces and wake them up.

Two of them really hate spiders.


You are the worst kind of person.

T_T

Lee's an arachnophobiac ? I see potential in this revelation.

don't have to be an arachnophobe to know satan when you meet him.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
September 20 2012 10:16 GMT
#474
Lots of questions today
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
SnipedSoul
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2158 Posts
September 20 2012 10:16 GMT
#475
Lemonade is the best koolaid.
MCXD
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Australia2738 Posts
September 20 2012 10:16 GMT
#476
That's a nifty jacket.
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
September 20 2012 10:16 GMT
#477
Happy will cheese IMO.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
September 20 2012 10:16 GMT
#478
On September 20 2012 19:14 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:12 X3GoldDot wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:11 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:08 JJH777 wrote:
Good job Seed. Looks like he is going to be the first champion in a very long time to make the ro8 after winning. I think the last time was when MVP was dominant. Maybe MMA after the blizzcon finals? I can't remember his performance in the next season. I hope we are finally getting another player that will be at least as dominant as Nestea and MVP were during the middle of last year.


MMA did well enough, he lost horribly to Alive though in the ro8. Think he was sick or something. He still had his totally broken TvZ intact as well.

and yeah, I expect good things from Seed. Just seems to have the champ's attitude and ice in his veins when he plays.


the season after blizzcon finals he lost to oz in the quarts, the season later only he lost terribly to alive while he was sick


oops reading comprehension fail on my part. Read that as Blizzard cup :/

which is also a good point to examine MMA at considering he wrecked MVP and gave us the greatest sc2 series to date with DRG.


Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:14 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:10 Waxangel wrote:
I hope Seed comes to IPL5 so I can give him a yellow jackets hat

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I approve of this hat because I go to school with this mascot. If only the bastard would let me have a few days off. I cheer for him all all the football games >.>


You go to Berkeley High? Right on I graduated from there.

nah same mascot as Georgia Tech
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
September 20 2012 10:16 GMT
#479
On September 20 2012 19:11 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:09 KristofferAG wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:08 Shikyo wrote:
On September 20 2012 19:05 KristofferAG wrote:
THERE'S A BEE IN MY ROOM AND IT'S BEEN FREAKING ME OUT THE LAST TEN MINUTES.

I'mma kill the bee, grab some hot chocolate and get back to LRing.

Funny thing...

If you stop killing spiders, suddenly your house will have almost no other insects, especially no flying ones.

I would never kill a spider. Why would I do that? Then I wouldn't be able to put them on my housemates' faces and wake them up.

Two of them really hate spiders.


You are the worst kind of person.

T_T

It's just a bit of fun :>
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 20 2012 10:17 GMT
#480
On September 20 2012 19:11 ElephantBaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 19:05 Waxangel wrote:
I wonder if I should go get bagels now or watch 2nd series first


Bagels are awful, stop eating them. Muffin is better.


Get out
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 124 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1461
910 96
Bale 30
ZergMaN 22
Aegong 20
Noble 12
yabsab 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
Fuzer 77
League of Legends
JimRising 580
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King352
C9.Mang0158
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1311
Other Games
summit1g8276
PiGStarcraft448
ceh9212
Sick177
ArmadaUGS139
Livibee100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream256
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2301
League of Legends
• Rush1468
• Lourlo1287
• Stunt448
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 16m
OSC
6h 16m
Stellar Fest
6h 16m
OSC
17h 16m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.